Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos (7017 Views)

Tinubu Launches Expatriate Employment Levy (EEL) / President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates / Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2023
950 million shared to nearly 300 million zoogerians. That would be like 3k each to one Zoogeria. grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy and some foolish Zoogerians are rejoicing.

You fools deserve this kinda leaders
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by lesbiconverter: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2023
Unittyy:
An intelligent, hardworking and Futuristic president and a compassionate first lady. This administration is already the best in history of Nigeria.
She and her family are part of the elderly beneficiaries undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Headward: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2023
So so different schemes with big money,wey youth never benefit anything.
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Thomasankara(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2023
[/color]a former senator in Nigeria is never broke, she also has rich husband. It's like asking Daisy Danjuma that where does she get the money for her philanthropic works. Don't be Petty, act as an educated fellow. [color=#770077]
lexy2014:

Where did she get the 950million from?
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by olubajo177: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2023
And only you and members of your family that's receiving the cash transfer?I'm a fed Govt employee and I have not received the 35k palliative till nowScammersAnd only you and members of your family that's receiving the cash transfer?I'm a fed Govt employee and I have not received the 35k palliative till nowScammers...
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by lexy2014: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]a former senator in Nigeria is never broke, she also has rich husband. It's like asking Daisy Danjuma that where does she get the money for her philanthropic works. Don't be Petty, act as an educated fellow. [color=#770077]

how did her husband become rich?

how much was she earning as a senator to have 950million naira to dash people in one go?

can you pls break it down for us?
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by dododawa1: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2023
Emefiele Kept £543.4m in Fixed Deposit, Operated 593 Bank Accounts, Manipulated Exchange Rate—Investigator

BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Thomasankara(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2023
[/color]you can write to code of conduct bereau to obtain this information,as a concerned citizen, you have the freedom of information. Also know that defamation of character and libel are offences punishable under the law.[color=#770077]
lexy2014:

how much was she earning as a senator to have 950million naira to dash people in one go?

Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by lexy2014: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]you can write to code of conduct bereau to obtain this information,as a concerned citizen, you have the freedom of information. Also know that defamation of character and libel are offences punishable under the law.[color=#770077]

did you write to the CCB before you came to these conclusions?

Thomasankara:

Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Thomasankara(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2023
[/color] every society has culture, we all know senators in Nigeria earn more than their counterparts even in the US. They are stupendously rich. That's why they refuse to declare their take home. Now talking about accountability is another thing, which as a concerned citizen you can do. It's the political culture in Nigeria for politicians to be rich. Do you even call Remi a feather weight politician 😆😆😆😆It will surprise you that she's richer than most of the presidential candidate in the last election.[color=#770077]
lexy2014:

did you write to the CCB before you came to these conclusions?

Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by lexy2014: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color] every society has culture, we all know senators in Nigeria earn more than their counterparts even in the US. They are stupendously rich. That's why they refuse to declare their take home. Now talking about accountability is another thing, which as a concerned citizen you can do. It's the political culture in Nigeria for politicians to be rich. Do you even call Remi a feather weight politician 😆😆😆😆It will surprise you that she's richer than most of the presidential candidate in the last election.[color=#770077]

that is not what I asked you:

1. did you write to the CCB before you came to these conclusions?

Thomasankara:

2. how did her husband become rich?

3. how much was she earning as a senator to have 950million naira to dash people in one go?

4. can you pls break it down for us?
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Thomasankara(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2023
[/color]I didn't write cos I'm not nosy and her lifestyle doesn't give me headache in anyway, if it did I will write[color=#770077]
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you:

1. did you write to the CCB before you came to these conclusions?

3. how much was she earning as a senator to have 950million naira to dash people in one go?

Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by lexy2014: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]I didn't write cos I'm not nosy and her lifestyle doesn't give me headache in anyway, if it did I will write[color=#770077]

1. if you didnt write, how did you come to these conclusions?

Thomasankara:

Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Goodman247: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
They should include physically challenged people also
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Goodman247: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Set up a social program that caters for vulnerable elderly people and physically challenged people
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by LordIsaac(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Where did she get the money from?
You may ask the same question for all the people that have ruled Nigeria since 1960; including your Local Government Chairman.
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
LordIsaac:

You may ask the same question for all the people that have ruled Nigeria since 1960; including your Local Government Chairman.

Where did she (Remi Tinubu) get the money (N950m) from?
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by LordIsaac(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
lexy2014:

I’m just surprised that you just woke up! Please keep asking such questions. Do not exclude yourself and your family.
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by lexy2014: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
LordIsaac:

I’m just surprised that you just woke up! Please keep asking such questions. Do not exclude yourself and your family.

since you have been awake, then u should have no problem answering the question.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by LordIsaac(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
lexy2014:

since you have been awake, then u should have no problem answering the question.

Good question.
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Babysho(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jokerman:
Buhari pulled 100 million out of Poverty, Tinubu wants to pull 50 million out of Poverty...

By next year now, 90% of Nigerians no go poor again...😬

Because of you I had to log in to comment. 😂😂😂

If Shettima takes over even he can pull the remaining out of poverty and start pulling Niger out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Babysho(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
samogo1:
Why borrow money to dash out to citizens?

The money will finish. What then happens?

APC has no intelligent plan. Just repeating same routine of last administration.

Not only that, it's inflated figures too. There's literally a template for stealing money in Nigeria. The normal subsidy, borrowing for elephant projects etc I wonder what's next? Ajaokuta steel?
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Babysho(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Seun Kuti said something about Nigerians that stuck with me because I've noticed the pattern too. Whenever you say something to elevate or inform oppressed Nigerians, there'll always be one or two self ordained lawyers rising up to defend their oppressors. They don't even know the oppressor personally o, the oppressor sef never give them 5 naira before, they just have that sudden awakening to rise up to defend their oppressors.

Like those self ordained lawyers quoting you defending Remi Tinubu with nothing to gain. They worship wealth and oppression so much irrespective of the fact that there’s a chance it’s coming from their slow demise. One even name e sef Thomas Sankara 😭
Re: Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos by Luvties(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08
Tell yourself the truth and shame the devil.
Unittyy:
An intelligent, hardworking and Futuristic president and a compassionate first lady. This administration is already the best in history of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude / History And The Future Of Decree 34 Of 1966! / Mahmood Yakubu: Nigerian Voters More Than Voters In Entire West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.