Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Zlatan And Ayox, Make Billions Of Naira From Mohbad Songs After His Death (vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan And Ayox, Make Billions Of Naira From Mohbad Songs After His Death (vide (447 Views)

Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death / My Mood For 2022 Is To Make Billions — Mercy Aigbe / I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan And Ayox, Make Billions Of Naira From Mohbad Songs After His Death (vide by Biodun556(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2023
Re: Zlatan And Ayox, Make Billions Of Naira From Mohbad Songs After His Death (vide by Biodun556(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2023
People around mohbad killed him because of his money running to millions of dollars
Re: Zlatan And Ayox, Make Billions Of Naira From Mohbad Songs After His Death (vide by Biodun556(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Even Chike honoured mohbad and refused to release his collaboration album with him during the time he died.

Close friends stole his music and use his death to make money
Re: Zlatan And Ayox, Make Billions Of Naira From Mohbad Songs After His Death (vide by Newfoundlove: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2023
That song confuses me

Sounds like Mohbad but then people claim it's Ayox
Re: Zlatan And Ayox, Make Billions Of Naira From Mohbad Songs After His Death (vide by Biodun556(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2023
B

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Begins Stand-A-Thon To Break World Guinness Record / Davido's Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Buys 27000 Dollars Hermes Designer Handbag / Burna Boy's Performance At The Grammys 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.