Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. (19225 Views)

Rivers People Continue The Funeral Activities Of Late Dame Oroma Nmerukini In PH / Highlights From Sabinus Live Expect Something Hoogee That Took Place In PH / Godfather Entertainment To Host Miss Campus Tourism Nigeria In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Eyor1(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2023
PHOTOS: Old boys and girls that attended primary schools in town axis of Port Harcourt held a Re-union reminiscing on their old school days.

Credit ~ NigerDelta Insider

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Eyor1(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2023
More Pictures...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Eyor1(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2023
More Pictures...

5 Likes

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by atobs4real(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
They don't even look 4kble

1 Like

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Surface2AirToto(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Please guys, between durex and kiss, which one is the best in terms of durability and better sensation?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Haydens: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hope the reunion will not lead to something else that I'm thinking....

All these reunion eh, my wife will never try to attend any of them but I'll surely go if I want.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nice
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by atobs4real(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
They don't even look 4kble
Nice one.
Is good to be alive
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by fmlala: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nice way to celebrate old time
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by bunmioguns(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
secondary school reunion is the best

4 Likes

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by idalex: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
nice
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by kenny714433(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Guys will always look younger 😅

20 Likes

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by hkidola00(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
nice love this

2 Likes

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by whippersnapper(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
School reunion is a scam. nobody is missing anyone, they just want to know whether you have made it in life or not

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by yesloaded: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chai

This is sweet

Secondary school life sweet no be small

1 Like

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by callmevirus(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

When will our President reunite with his primary or secondary school mates?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by ecolime(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Haydens:

All these reunion eh, my wife will never try to attend any of them but I'll surely go if I want.
selfish man

2 Likes

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Itiskdg121(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Show off

1 Like

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by ATTAH012(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Good one,, many of them didnt witnessed their reunion..
Baba God protect n guide d rest of them remaining, Amen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by BoldBrainz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Please guys, between durex and kiss, which one is the best in terms of durability and better sensation?

Just kiss her passionately and you'll be durable even under duress.

10 Likes

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Itiskdg121(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
February, 2024. lol
callmevirus:

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by incogni2o: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wao, Awesome concept
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by MrDoGood(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
Very funny
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by AncientAlien(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Use the two consecutively and come back to review it yourself for us.
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
callmevirus:

Stop!
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Smoothwave: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Haydens:

Typical African man .... So, because of your insecurities you will prevent your wife from going buh you can go .....

You deserve to be free abii, while she should be caged Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by jamesversion: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Haydens:

You wife cannot go, but you can, right. grin

Lemme report your comment to BloomingDale.
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Emma1Oj(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wow .!! Ini Edo no change at all
Re: Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. by Haydens: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
jamesversion:

You wife cannot go, but you can, right. grin

Lemme report your comment to BloomingDale.

😂😂😂

One have to be carefu of girls these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashanu, Hon. Nwulu, Others Celebrate With Nairalander At His Birthday Party / We Can Make Your Party Glamorous.. Gospel Tungba Juju Package / What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.