Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment (3758 Views)

LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Lanrelagboi: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2023

The Lagos State Government is committed to putting adequate measures in place to ensure that residents and holiday makers have a safe, fun filled and memorable experience during the forthcoming Christmas and New Year celebrations.

The above statement was contained in a statement jointly signed by the duo of DG Safety Commission, Mr. Lanre Mojola and General Manager, LASEPA, Dr. Babatunde Ajayi and made available to journalists on Friday.

The statement stated that the general public is hereby notified that in a bid to facilitate a hazard and accident-free yuletide and ensure strict compliance to extant safety and environment laws, regulations and guidelines, the Lagos State Safety Commission (LSC) in conjunction with the Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (LASEPA) will be carrying out joint monitoring and enforcement operations across the State, especially at social centres.

These centres include bars and lounges, event centres, night clubs, parks, gardens, children play areas amongst other locations with high human traffic.

The agencies have also commenced a safety and environmental advocacy campaign program tagged ‘Socialize Responsibly’ aimed at promoting safety and environmental awareness and moderation during the yuletide. This advocacy aims to touch on overcrowding, fire safety, noise pollution amongst others.

Consequently, members of the public are hereby encouraged to notify the aforementioned agencies of any safety and or environmental infractions observed during the festivities through the following numbers 07000SAFETY for Safety Commission and 07046351295 for LASEPA
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/22/lsc-lasepa-begin-joint-enforcement-on-safety-environmental-nuisance/?amp=1

5 Likes

Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good job.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Lastmankc(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
I think that noise pollution is the worst.I couldn't sleep yesterday just because a church is doing vigil in my street.I think I have to report them now.
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by justicenms1: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
I'm tired want to end it all
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by depure(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Is alright please keep it clean don't use it as winch hunting for your fellow man
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Lastmankc(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
justicenms1:
After voting in APC, and you want to run away from the mess you created?Hell no,you go nowhere.Everybody go see the Renewed shege promax
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by dfrost: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lastmankc:
I think that noise pollution is the worst.I couldn't sleep yesterday just because a church is doing vigil in my street.I think I have to report them now.

Church oo, keke ooh, bus drivers, BRT, bus stops, in short everywhere is noisy.
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by money121(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by justicenms1: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lastmankc:
After voting in APC, and you want to run away from the mess you created?Hell no,you go nowhere.Everybody go see the Renewed shege promax
so I don't understand did you and I go to the poling uni together ? Or what's your basis for this assertion pls?

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Bluntemperor: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lastmankc:

Nonsense!
Why don't you reports on the numbers of Generators Noises in every House in Nigeria because of the fraud called DISCOS?
Hope you and other Officials carrying out some of these activities are not enemies of God,for God has ways to take care of things,in a long run!
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by CJStarz: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
justicenms1:
Pls don't!
Tomorrow will be bigger and better.
Believe!

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Lastmankc(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Nonsense!
Why don't you reports on the numbers of Generators Noises in every House in Nigeria because of the fraud called DISCOS?
Hope you and other Officials carrying out some of these activities are not enemies of God,for God has ways to take care of things,in a long run!
Trust me,I know how to deal with generator noise.Top secret
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Beuberry(f): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
Who's responsible for packing mad people from streets. Too many mad people are in streets of Nigeria. I v seen enough of mad men and women roaming naked.
Even on this forum, people reading and quoting this post are mad.
Only those liking and sharing it are sane.
Were ti poju ni Nigeria!
There should be ministry of packing mad people in Nigeria. FG should make me the DG so that we can rid Nigeria off crazy people.
Mowire abi mio wiire?
Calitoscassius:
These people are not mad as you describe them, they are just mentally ill, either as a result of poverty, stress or depression, all they need is medications and tender loving care, which are not available in Liegeria. Rather the thieving Zhoo president is using the people's money to purcase fleets of private Jets. Frankly from the way you sound it looks like you may need some medication yoursf co's you sound mentally ill.
Tori omode ba ma Koko buru a soro bi were. You are mad o but no one is telling you cos they really want you to enter market.
Which agency is in charge of taking mentally ill people off street and caring for them?
You this mumu suffering from generational family madness.
You are the one in the fourth picture so I no surprise.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by justicenms1: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
CJStarz:

Pls don't!
Tomorrow will be bigger and better.
Believe!
I'm a very strong hearted person things don't easily get to me but this time around it's failing and overwhelmingly thanks for reaching out bro

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by justicenms1: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quadri99:
Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good Samaritan should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of God. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I haven't eaten anything since Thursday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to God, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May God continue to bless you and your family.

cc money121

Someone should help me add #500 to my balance so that I can withdraw #1000.
may your helper locate you ijn
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Rebuker(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good. They should try as much as possible to stop this kind of risk too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39vqe2KRIKo
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by justicenms1: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
Same here but it's my only asset fr now atleast I can reach out to people, people might not understand unless someone who has been there if someone like me can be thinking suicide bro...God help us sha

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Quadri98(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Calitoscassius(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lastmankc:
We die here!! grin
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Calitoscassius(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quadri98:

Please unquote Quadri99

I have received help.

Someone just sent me #1000 but moderators banned my Quadri99 username. I registered this one now to inform you.

Thank you so much.
Forking liar! Scammer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by CJStarz: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
justicenms1:
I'm a very strong hearted person things don't easily get to me but this time around it's failing and overwhelmingly thanks for reaching out bro
Just hold on tight, I am begging you my brother.
Pray about it!
Trust me, it works.
Just hold on.
Be strong.
D darkest hour is nearer the dawn.
You shall live to testify.
Please, don't give up!
You've survived before, you'll survive this!

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Tjra: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
creatormix:
Lagos is still no man’s land
How does this relate to the topic at hand?

You have a very low IQ.
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by pocom35: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by obi58: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/22/lsc-lasepa-begin-joint-enforcement-on-safety-environmental-nuisance/?amp=1

If only you put all this enforcement efforts into fixing roads hospitals and schools, Lagos would be better for it!

Everything na task force but no task force on road repairs. Imagine a whole Alaba international no get road! What an embarrassment to Lagos state!
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Calitoscassius(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
Beuberry:
Who's responsible for packing mad people from streets. Too many mad people are in streets of Nigeria. I v seen enough of mad men and women roaming naked.
Even on this forum, people reading and quoting this post are mad.
Only those liking and sharing it are sane.
Were ti poju ni Nigeria!
There should be ministry of packing mad people in Nigeria. FG should make me the DG so that we can rid Nigeria off crazy people.
Mowire abi mio wiire?
These people are not mad as you describe them, they are just mentally ill, either as a result of poverty, stress or depression, all they need is medications and tender loving care, which are not available in Liegeria. Rather the thieving Zhoo president is using the people's money to purcase fleets of private Jets. Frankly from the way you sound it looks like you may need some medication yoursf co's you sound mentally ill.

That picture of an emaciated man in shackles is a clear case of abuse of a human being.
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by Calitoscassius(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
justicenms1:
Well.. instead of wasting your life just like that why not come out and protest agaisnt the bad governance and corruptions in Naigeria. Sarcrify yourself to save others.
Re: Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment by CaptainFM1: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Nonsense!

You can report generator noise as well. They will do their investigation accordingly before sanctioning as appropriate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua’s Daughter Loses In Katsina / A Buhari / Fashola Candidacy 2015 / 30-05-2015: The Day Aba Stoodstill For Biafra Fallen Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.