Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays (50617 Views)

Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria / Tinubu Prays On Chair At Eid, His Health Status Questioned / Kano Governor Pictured Sitting Together With A Female On Aeroplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Djele: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
Deceivers
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Enugurangers: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ricci22:
I love and admire Yoruba culture but my only challenge with them is tribalism.....will be excited to see tribalism defeated as I hope for a more South South...southwest alliance
If you are looking for tribalism, come to my region aka SE. We even do tribalism among the clans.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by dclak112: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
See as Baba dey look him son.. say, u now don become the son of a president
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Akharmony: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
He became a body guard aleast for that moment...... This is Loyalty to the fullest.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by PrinceGallant: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
festacman:
There could have been better itinerary arrangement for an executive governor of a megacity than sitting idly and watching the president pray like an ordinary aide.

đź’Ż
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Astimshire: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
Useless people
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Goodvibes007: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunjungle1:
This is no news to us that comes from south west...when we were small as children of Christian homes we use to fetch water and fill those drums inside the mosque on our street then...we ate enough eran ileya and they too can't afford to miss that chicken during the Christmas time...that love is thick.
100%. On ileya day, myself and other Christian friends of mine would got to our Muslim friends house to chop ileya meat and Jollof. By the time I get home, plenty pounded yam and ileya meat delivered by neighbours would also be waiting for attention.

Same applies on Christmas day, we send jollof and chicken to our Muslim friends.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by spagettiluv: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Objectivist04:

There you go again, tell me one religious crisis I Igbo land and I will list 3 in Yoruba land. Since I was born l have never heard of Muslim christian crisis in lgbo land unlike that of Yoruba eg osun, Lagos , Kwara and Oyo.

You people keep using propaganda to portray yourselves as saints.

Oga I challenge you list any incidence of religious tolerance in south east.
.I am waiting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Goodvibes007: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If you understand the Yorubas as much as I do you will understand that religion is secondary unlike the Igbos and the Hausa/Fulanis.

If you went to Lagos public schools you must learn to recite the Muslim prayers at the assembly ground every Friday. I have forgotten alot of mine
This brings back sweet memories. My school was a public Christian missionary school. Friday morning assemblies were conducted by Muslim teachers and students.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by jaymichael(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Objectivist04:

They felt they can't sit on the ground because they are president and governor. The commoners have to comply to the norms while the Ogas must show why they are above the rest.

If a commoner tries this he will be beaten black and blue
Animal farm comes to my mind
No, it is permitted if you are old or have health conditions that lmpede or affect your ability to perform the standing, kneeling and bowing etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Basic123: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ricci22:
I love and admire Yoruba culture but my only challenge with them is tribalism.....will be excited to see tribalism defeated as I hope for a more South South...southwest alliance
Tribalism of a tribe that gave their son TINUBU 55% or that of a tribe that gave their son OBI 90% votes.

YOU MUST BE SMOKING AGULU WEED

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Father4all: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
This is complete nonsense. Yoruba moslems will always annoy people
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by splendournoni: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Yoruba people dont have religion what they have is tribe and tradition...

That's why even here in Norrhwest Nigeria they had to have yoruba mosque because a core North west Muslim sees yoruba as an infidel

And had it been the middle east behaved like yoruba people the world would have been better but you see the hatred for Christians and non muslims comes from outside not just Nigerian northern muslims...

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Tsadu01(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
They live happily with each other

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Goodvibes007: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
udemzyudex:
As omo Akwa ibom born and brought up in Lagos, I can become the governor of Lagos state one day as well.
If you deeply understand the language and culture.....but there have been mistrust recently and the SW are reconsidering their liberality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Basic123: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
LegendHero:

We clearly don’t believe in a South South alliance again.

Most South-South tribes have consistently proven to be hardened Yoruba hater who collude with the Ibos to antagonize Yoruba people. The only exception here are the Itsekiris.

Southsouth wey be comfirmed Igbo people slaves cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
abdeefggh:

We respect our elders in yorubaland

But you guys don't respect Obasanjo despite his a great grand pa
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Basic123: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
happney65:

Exactly. I'm sure if Bulabalu says he wants to straff sanwo's wife he would have allowed him because I don't get it.

Stay outside while he prays or you join him in the prayer. But as you can't join him,then stay outside. Until you follow him inside abi?

Rubbish!
Atiku is FVcking PETER OBI and BIANCA OJUKWU already....No be strange thing.

ATIKU Pen.is has entered Peter OBI anus several times,NNNAMDI KANU COMFIRMED IT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by WhiteWood: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
festacman:
There could have been better itinerary arrangement for an executive governor of a megacity than sitting idly and watching the president pray like an ordinary aide.

Governor Sanwo-Olu is a wise man who adheres to the rules followed by wise individuals—Rule Number One: Never outshine your master. If you find any dissatisfaction with this statement, I recommend reading the book "The 48 Laws of Power." Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
bigdawg7:
loyal politicians are rare so sanwo olu is a special breed

Omo the loyalty choke.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Sigh... Due respect to Mr. President and his 'son', but is this really necessary?!!

If he is that tolerant of Islam, why not study and pray with them??!

Why must we try so hard to sell Propaganda every time and everywhere?!!

See ehn... The religious tolerance of any top leader or politician is the least of Nigerians' problems right now.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Basic123: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
splendournoni:
Yoruba people dont have religion what they have is tribe and tradition...

That's why even here in Norrhwest Nigeria they had to have yoruba mosque because a core North west Muslim sees yoruba as an infidel

And had it been the middle east behaved like yoruba people the world would have been better but you see the hatred for Christians and non muslims comes from outside not just Nigerian northern muslims...

That middle point is a BIG LIE
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Angelfrost(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
LegendHero:

We clearly don’t believe in a South South alliance again.

Most South-South tribes have consistently proven to be hardened Yoruba hater who collude with the Ibos to antagonize Yoruba people. The only exception here are the Itsekiris.

How many Igbos do you know or can you prove hate Yorubas?!! And vice versa.

Last time I checked, there are over 20 Million of either tribes people.

It's such silly and misguided words that almost cost Seun his age long forum, but una never still want get sense.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Bluntemperor: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

The Governor doesn't have any business following the president to inside the mosque in the first place.
He could have waited for the president in his car outside.
see how he is looking as if he is lost

Is the governor complaining,for sitting in the Mosque with the President?
You people are so comic and tribal jingoists, ethnic and religious biases, and what has all these fake interest added to your life?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Akaujaa(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
I hate religion. It makes us live a fake lifestyle. Many evil hide under the coven of religion.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by udemzyudex(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
Goodvibes007:

If you deeply understand the language and culture.....but there have been mistrust recently and the SW are reconsidering their liberality.

Reconsidering ke, that will be after I become the governor grin
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Realist777: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
festacman:
There could have been a better itinerary arrangement for an executive governor of a megacity than sitting idly and watching the president pray like an ordinary aide.
The Yoruba's way showing respect is really amazing

4 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Hawkler: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Get lost. Muslim Corpers posted to my organization are permitted to rest on Fridays (holidays). I love them and they served with honesty.

During fasting before Salah, I give them due consideration.
Your narrative is not similar to the post, nobody is fighting you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by ufotunang: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
Eye service 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) / Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.