Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays (50568 Views)

Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria / Tinubu Prays On Chair At Eid, His Health Status Questioned / Kano Governor Pictured Sitting Together With A Female On Aeroplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by ufotunang: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
So must he follow the president everywhere...does he have work to do
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Error401: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Thats why I love my people. As Christmas dey come so, I go chop am, in fact na me be organizer for my friends house, we will visit all our christian friends home just to eat, in some places we eat meat alone when we are full. They come to mine during salah too.

abdeefggh:
This is a symbol of religion tolerance found in the south west of Nigeria that is very rare throughout the world.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Kog45(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ricci22:
I love and admire Yoruba culture but my only challenge with them is tribalism.....will be excited to see tribalism defeated as I hope for a more South South...southwest alliance
Pls just show me how six geographical zones in Nigeria voted in the last presidential election and let see how tribal each zones are with fact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by CursedOsuPigs: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

Dammed bloody riggers, whom failed in their respective previous elective exercise!

Both the president and the governor failed in Lagos.

Weather I derailed thread or no, not my concern. . the one putting on the cap with infinite symbol should release Onyendu and better the lives of the common Nigerians.

Yinmu!

Onyendu ko, onyinosi ni.

Na stroke go end all of una laslas

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by enemyofprogress: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
This is blasfemi. What is a Christian doing inside a mosque? It's blasfemi
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Rhozabeth(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
The op got it very wrong! Its a sign of political boy-boy and not a sign of religious tolerance!
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by nnamdi640: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
abdeefggh:
This is a symbol of religion tolerance found in the south west of Nigeria that is very rare throughout the world.
Always praising rubbish, you would have expected governor of California to be following Biden up and down. Am sure you will still praise him when he follows Tinubu into the toilet. Is that what democracy meant to be, to worship and serve those that made him to get the post rather than serving the people he swore to serve and governed. To be honest with you, we have gotten everything wrong in this country based on the democracy we claimed that we are practicing, no wonder the country is in a mess
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Aluckiest(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
This one na house boy jare!
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by OLOKOESHIN: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
festacman:
There could have been better itinerary arrangement for an executive governor of a megacity than sitting idly and watching the president pray like an ordinary aide.
Sorry bro. It's mosque. Even the president prayed on a plastic chair

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by abdeefggh: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
nnamdi640:
Always praising rubbish, you would have expected governor of California to be following Biden up and down. Am sure you will still praise him when he follows Tinubu into the toilet. Is that what democracy meant to be, to worship and serve those that made him to get the post rather than serving the people he swore to serve and governed. To be honest with you, we have gotten everything wrong in this country based on the democracy we claimed that we are practicing, no wonder the country is in a mess

USA is completely different from Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by vikstandon(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
abdeefggh:

This is what the Governor of a State has been reduced to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Dittodat: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
festacman:

It is a symbol of servitude.

You mean like one delusional terrorist midget is giving your fathers and mothers orders from far away Finland to sit their asses at home on Monday and they complied?

Remove the stick on your eyes before helping others.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Chicentt(f): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
If they want to send someone to buy bottle water outside, they will send sanwoo olu. 😁😁😁
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Mccullum: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
That's the beauty of religion tolerance in South West Nigeria.

Some unscrupulous elements thought they can used religion to divide Yorubas but it ends in futility.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Rejouir: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Religious tolerance abi errand boy grin. His an errand boy, Don't change the narrative grin
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by splendournoni: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Basic123:

That middle point is a BIG LIE

I'm in Jigawa state can a yoruba Muslim call prayers in any mosque in the state... show me 1 and I'll give you 50k
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by achorladey: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
abdeefggh:

When the building made of non living things has more importance than the living thing who made it and what the living thing does inside. grin grin grin grin

The words I typed up there seem to carry a sense of IDOLATRY by those who attach so much importance to such buildings grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Goodvibes007: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
enemyofprogress:
This is blasfemi. What is a Christian doing inside a mosque? It's blasfemi
So you don't see Muslims in churches during weddings or during cross over night services. I am guessing you live in an homogeneous region unlike the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Rejouir: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mccullum:
That's the beauty of religion tolerance in South West Nigeria.

Some unscrupulous elements thought they can used religion to divide Yorubas but it ends in futility.
Religious tolerance, Bawo grin. Can Pastor adeboye, any yoruba religious leader do this.

This isn't religious tolerance, this is pure stupidity, he could as well waited outside in his car.

We all know, he is an errand, which i don't blame him. Since tinubu made him what he is today, but let's call a spade a spade there is no religious tolerance here.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Goodvibes007: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
nnamdi640:
When the US presidents visits the state of the governor. They do follow the president.

Trump and president of California
Biden and president of California.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by godwinstringed1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
festacman:
There could have been better itinerary arrangement for an executive governor of a megacity than sitting idly and watching the president pray like an ordinary aide.

Only God knows when classism will end. What's the point of all that? How does that arrangement deplete his sovereignty or security in that scene?

This mentality of worshipping government officials rather than praising their proactiveness with public service adds to the current damage in Nigeria
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by nnamdi640: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Goodvibes007:

When the US presidents visits the state of the governor. They do follow the president.

Trump and president of California
Biden and president of California.
Follow Trump or Biden like the one captured here. Just continue fooling yourself.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Mccullum: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
Rejouir:
Religious tolerance, Bawo grin. Can Pastor adeboye, any yoruba religious leader do this.

This isn't religious tolerance, this is pure stupidity, he could as well waited outside in his car.

We all know, he is an errand, which i don't blame him. Since tinubu made him what he is today, but let's call a spade a spade there is no religious tolerance here.

That's your opinion, you can't be more catholic than the Pope, Yorubas are like that, from top to lower class.

Many Muslim families in South West buying clothes for their children to celebrate Christmas and new year.

It meant nothing to Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by JealousCobra(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Yinmu!

Onyendu ko, onyinosi ni.

Na stroke go end all of una laslas

Ezi!
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by PHAYOL81: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fantastic tolerance which epitomizes the character of the YORUBA race. Be it cultural, religious, tribal/racial diversity et all, the YORUBA race inter- and intra-relationship with everything in and around their ecosystem are basically and extensively top notch.

PROUDLY YORUBA INDIGENE

GOD BLESS YORUBA RACE

GOD BLESS ALL OMOLUABIs

GOD BLESS ALL YORUBALAND

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by feedthenation(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
---loyalty at its uptmost show---

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by nnamdi640: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
abdeefggh:

USA is completely different from Nigeria
What type of democracy are we now practicing? Is it that our own democracy came from Jupiter which is different from what others are practicing, to be following your godfather like lapdog.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by bonnyhope: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
abdeefggh:

And you think these men are actually praying
Nigerians are really gullible
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by naturefellow(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
abdeefggh:

We respect our elders in yorubaland
including the ones that don't deserve it. Servitude and stupidity!
That's what's killing the society!
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by whitejs: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ricci22:
I love and admire Yoruba culture but my only challenge with them is tribalism.....will be excited to see tribalism defeated as I hope for a more South South...southwest alliance

Cool
But tribalism is a Nigerian thing not Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.