Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Women And Children Advocacy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Women And Children Advocacy (673 Views)

Policy And Legal Advocacy Center 2015 Graduate Intenship Programme / Help! Women N Children Advocacy Centre Invited Me 4 Training, Are They Real: / The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Children Advocacy by wallies: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2011
Be kind enough to sympatize with those concerned.as for those who are in doubt remember the isrealite when they did the same thing in the wilderness.for those that think that they can afford air ticket why not quit your job search business and start your own as see how much integrity u've got and how reliable your system will be.be matured enough and be guided.thank you and God bless
Re: Women And Children Advocacy by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
I have had my suspicions about WCAC NG from the outset. When WCAC America was consulted in regards to the genuiness of the WCAC NG recruitment,they distanced themselves from it. They have no contact adress,no website,no physical address,and on the eve of the batch B training,they suspend the whole thing claiming that it was as a result of a phantom accident that claimed the lives of phantom staff. The whole thing reeks of deception,but to what purpose,i don't know
Re: Women And Children Advocacy by wallies: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
Its alright there is always a way.God bless

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment For 2012 / Unlimited Free Calls / Abuja Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.