Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? (21493 Views)

The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 / What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Judolisco(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2023
1k... Abuja.... 5 na 500 naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Bintasukai: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2023
victorclean:
This type of malnourished prematurely harvested plantain is not in our side. It can you be found in the poverty stricken ofé mmanu owamberians communities.

So they should decide the price.

Alaye rest. No be everytime. Na Christmas we Dey.
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by newnig: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2023
victorclean:
This type of malnourished prematurely harvested plantain is not in our side. It can you be found in the poverty stricken ofé mmanu owamberians communities.

So they should decide the price.
Hello fat pig, have you gone astray into the refuse dump again? Your medications are ready. Come back to your cage dirty swine kiss
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by ChristianMuslim: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2023
100 for idi-oro mushin.. that's the headquarter of plantain in Lagos
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by ChristianMuslim: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2023
In front of my house, it goes for 200# @ iya dumebi shop..
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by seetomorrow: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2023
UrgentNeeds:
How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area in Nigeria ?

Over Here in My Area - UGEP, Yakurr LGA, Cross River State - These Small Bunches of Plantains Go Between ₦400 to ₦600 Naira With "ZERO ABEG" if You Can Negotiate Well.

However; I didn't buy these ones as We Harvested Them From Our Backyard Farm @ Home.

Moral of This Thread: Year 2024 is Here Already; Let's All Endeavour To Cultivate Atleast One Food Crop To Help Foster Food Abundance in Nigeria. If Every Home Can Do This - The Poverty of Hunger And Starvation Which is The Root Cause of The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives And Properties in Nigeria will Gradually Diminish.

So, Over To You:

How Much Would You Have Bought These Sets of Plantains in Your Area ?

First of all I will never buy this type of plantain. It did not mature before pulling it down, so for it to ripe shows it was forced.
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by zedegit: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

Over Here in My Area - UGEP, Yakurr LGA, Cross River State - These Small Bunches of Plantains Go Between ₦400 to ₦600 Naira With "ZERO ABEG" if You Can Negotiate Well.

However; I didn't buy these ones as We Harvested Them From Our Backyard Farm @ Home.

Moral of This Thread: Year 2024 is Here Already; Let's All Endeavour To Cultivate Atleast One Food Crop To Help Foster Food Abundance in Nigeria. If Every Home Can Do This - The Poverty of Hunger And Starvation Which is The Root Cause of The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives And Properties in Nigeria will Gradually Diminish.

So, Over To You:

That one na #1000 be dat.
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2023
goldencomets:
That’ll be about 2k

You must be an Hausa man, una land no good for plantain plantation
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by rolams(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2023
You didn't need to buy it if you can steal it in my area!
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2023
#2,500
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by MrBroke(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Not buying but if I wanted to it's going to be N100 for one plantain multiplied by the total in the bunch
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by victorclean(f): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Seun
Mynd44

Rule 2.

Look at this mongo park calling Seun etc. Are you an owamberian? Or are your country called ofé mmanu?. Are you you guilty
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Popeonah(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2023
Plantain na cocaine for my side now. Normal people no dey buy am now
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by DrAda(f): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2023
N1000
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by ufuosman(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2023
1pin for my area
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Abagworo(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2023
It's 1500 in Port Harcourt as at 2 days ago. Might be higher today

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Barcalee: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by UncleKoboko: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2023
ucheuzor1:
Here in Lagos, 2k minimum price
Lies

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

So, Over To You:

Omo....if you get plantain tree....you dey live large ooo

This one na 2k with red eye
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by magzey: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2023
For Kano 1k can buy this undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by nizelgirl(f): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2023
2k in Port Harcourt but just like you said me I don't buy, I plant them in my garden because the way my family consumes plantain I don't think I can survive buying them in the market. It's over 9 years I bought plantain.
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Mosba: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Make I ask my wife first
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by BlaqT: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Arena 500 naira
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Mekanus(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
nizelgirl:
2k in Port Harcourt but just like you said me I don't buy, I plant them in my garden because the way my family consumes plantain I don't think I can survive buying them in the market. It's over 9 years I bought plantain.
And you have it all year round?
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Zico777(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
grin
IjebuWarrior:
Dis plantain wey look like e get malaria so.

N5
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by Icesnow(f): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
hopexter:
3 pieces is £2 so the ten would be £6.70 embarassed
You can as well go back to Nigeria and be earning 250, 000 naira monthly salary as opposed to per hour in Uk which is equivalent to 2 days work.
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by nwabuwa: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2023
Buri asaba get plantain.
46arcadez:
3k in Asaba
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by imagrg(m): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2023
N1,000.
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by achimendy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

So, Over To You:

I'll get bigger than this for 600 here in kano.
Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Omo....if you get plantain tree....you dey live large ooo

This one na 2k with red eye

Lol.... grin

Don't You Have Plantain Trees of Your Own ?

Where Do You Live ?

2k is too much for these in most rural areas in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are some retailers deliberately hiking prices? Whats happening In Nigeria? / Amazing Uses Of Coca-cola / How Do I Make My Fried Rice Look Green?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.