Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. (3357 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Lucasinho(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
I know majority of people here will be familiar with my moniker, sometimes early this year I shared my journey on Nairaland how I made it to the states, but the post was later taken down due to whatever reasons best known to the mod.

I am back here to give an update that life has been extremely wonderful, I am doing well, everything is working fine and I am getting there, I have my work authorization, my SSN, my state drivers license and to crown it all I just bought my dream car, (I financed it to build my credit) indeed “America is the best country in the world”

If you didn’t go to school and did not learn any hand-work you can still be earning and saving millions in naira monthly, it can only happen in America.

if you work hard in this country your chance of making it is 99.9% I can confidently tell you that, I’ve seen a lot of guys here buying houses in less than 5 years they arrived, it is possible. I will go into more details later.

Now I just want to give back by blessing the first 10 people with 10k naira each for Christmas.

To qualify, you must have less than 10k in your bank account, take a screenshot of your balance, including your account details and I’ll credit you with 10k.

Note: please we don’t want no spoiler here or bad belle, or negative energy, if you’re in America, the best you can do is share the good things about it.
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Kolenda(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
I know majority of people here will be familiar with my moniker, sometimes early this year I shared my journey on Nairaland how I made it to the states, but the post was later taken down due to whatever reasons best known to the mod.

I am back here to give an update that life has been extremely wonderful, I am doing well, everything is working fine and I am getting there, I have my work authorization, my SSN, my state drivers license and to crown it all I just bought my dream car, (I financed it to build my credit) indeed “America is the best country in the world”

If you didn’t go to school and did not learn any hand-work you can still be earning and saving millions in naira monthly, it can only happen in America.

if you work hard in this country your chance of making it is 99.9% I can confidently tell you that, I’ve seen a lot of guys here buying houses in less than 5 years they arrived, it is possible. I will go into more details later.

Now I just want to give back by blessing the first 10 people with 10k naira each for Christmas.

To qualify, you must have less than 10k in your bank account, take a screenshot of your balance, including your account details and I’ll credit you with 10k.

Note: please we don’t want no spoiler here or bad belle, or negative energy, if you’re in America, the best you can do is share the good things about it.
I don't know if I came late but I wish this will get to me as it'll go a long way for me this period

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Kevinjap: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2023
God bless you for reaching out. I know I'm late but my blessings no go pass me by
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by recieve(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

Good morning sir and happy Sunday, I saw this late and I'm really in need of it sir, please sir. Any amount will be highly appreciated from you 🙏
Opay

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by sugarban11(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2023
Abdulkareem Ahmed Olayinka 6025888919 Keystone bank
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by sugarban11(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2023
Abdulkareem Ahmed Olayinka 6025888919 keystone bank

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by hammed71(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
hammed71:
Feel foodstuffs abeg help me too First bank 3068894925 Hammed Tijani

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Edizzy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thank you I appreciate

Edidiong Monday Etim
OPAY

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by ahmedio2017(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Opay
Mumini Ahmed

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
COMPLETED!!! No more sending account number

You are a genuine philanthrop
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Doyin400l(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
COMPLETED!!! No more sending account number

Well-done kudos to you
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by BikoMERCYme(f): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
PJtech:

abba grin

Sud I paste my aza........
Anything would be greatly appreciated......
Honestly things r tough.......
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by PJtech: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Sud I paste my aza........
Anything would be greatly appreciated......
Honestly things r tough.......

Paste az.a with your main moniker
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by BikoMERCYme(f): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
PJtech:

Paste az.a with your main moniker

This is my main money boss.......
U cud check the year........
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by cameroncucumber(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

My guy my guy 😊😊.
Thanks be to God almighty to know you're doing fine & within a year, God has straighten your path. You remember my moniker, right ? I am your biggest fan. Do you still use that WhatsApp number ? Will text you later in the evening. Really glad to see your update & more happier knowing you succeeded unlike how *those* oversabi were dishing out negative takes as if they are the owners of America. The land of US will continue favour bro.
Modified:
Feelgoodstuffs, As if I knew the mod will take down that thread,I did screenshot the 1st page & read it once in a while to keep the hope alive.

1 Like

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
cameroncucumber:

My guy my guy 😊😊.
Thanks be to God almighty to know you're doing fine & within a year, God has straighten your path. You remember my moniker, right ? I am your biggest fan. Do you still use that WhatsApp number ? Will text you later in the evening. Really glad to see your update & more happier knowing you succeeded unlike how *those* oversabi were dishing out negative takes as if they are the owners of America. The land of US will continue favour bro.
Modified:
Feelgoodstuffs, As if I knew the mod will take down that thread,I did screenshot the 1st page & read it once in a while to keep the hope alive. Screenshot attached

You’re sighted bro, you can remove the picture you attached.

1 Like

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by cameroncucumber(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

Removed...
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by TheKingOfCrumb: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

My Oga, please look my way.
Help a bro not because I am asking but because I really in a position I no fit start to dey explain. Abeg bro
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Akano5(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Damn
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by BikoMERCYme(f): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
WATCH OUT: for the next give away….
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by hammed71(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nice one Hammed Tijani Firstbank 3068894925
feelgoodstuffs:

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Mamadf: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Thanks,May God bless you 9032289205 opay

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Stupidanimal: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dear poster, you are a really kind and generous fellow. Even Americans would hardly help you.

I just created this Nairaland account to evade cyberstalking - I am very, very regular here with more than one handle. And no, I am not trying to collect benefits twice.

Please help me. Please. I would have shared screenshot of my account balance, but I don't have an android phone and my laptop doesn't even have a front camera. Please quote me so I can share my bank account details with you.

Thank you.
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by cameroncucumber(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
Just seeing this, i hope to be a beneficiary sha
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Ashirioluwa: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
This is the type of story we like to hear, and I am happy for you, bro.

To me, the best place in the world doesn't necessarily have to be the USA, Canada, or the UK.

It is wherever I leave, have peace of mind, and am doing good for myself. The place could be here in Nigeria, the Republic of Benin, the UK, Germany, or even the USA.

@feelgoodstuffs

1 Like

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Gobengroup(m): 2:51am On Dec 27, 2023
One day, I'll be able to do this when I leave...

1 Like

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by queenex(f): 3:40am On Dec 28, 2023
Zenith Bank
Umoh Margaret
Plz extend it to me.
Keep growing from grace to grace.
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Lolade2020: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
@op,
I stumbled on this now after days of inability to recharge my phone.
Please, I pray God to extend this your kind gesture towards me. May the benefits of USA always be for you, IJN.

Access Bank Plc.

Thank you and God bless you greatly.

N.B: The attached is my current balance at bank pls.

1 Share

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by OAkanni001(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by OAkanni001(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01
@feelgoodstuffs My account was credited today and I suspect it's from you. Thank you so much. May God uplift you and grant you multiple blessings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Caught With Cocaine On London Bound Virgin Atlantic / Top 10 Busiest Airports In Nigeria / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.