Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? (30833 Views)

South Africa Home Affairs Extends Validity Period For Visas / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by AviatorMoney(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Please Can I speak with you? not to link Me up or Help me do it per say, but just to ask a variety of Questions pls... as you are a Firsthand person.
Sure.
Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by GreaterFuture(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
AOB1:
grin
Why are you grinning?

1 Like

Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by GreaterFuture(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
JoeEeL:
Nigerians go soon go there now, add sand for their garri.

Nigerians keep running from pillar to post until they're chased from everywia and do the needful.

But their mentality unfortunately..., the majority... undecided
It started creeping in into my mind now, cos e be like say I done unwittingly spread solid Updates, that will soon be over abused and casted By Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by GreaterFuture(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
AngelicBeing:
sad
Lol, Funny. That meme sort of took me back to a certain time on this internet...
It's been a while I've seen that meme

2 Likes

Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by GreaterFuture(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
mircos:
Thanks for this interesting information!
👍🏾

1 Like

Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by AngelicBeing: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Lol, Funny. That meme sort of took me back to a certain time on this internet...
It's been a while I've seen that meme
Lol cheesy

Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by Odunayaw(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Gboyegasad:
Make all of us no apply for a whole year if dem no go beg us...
What Core i5 generation is the HP revolve
Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by JoeEeL(m): 4:15am On Dec 27, 2023
GreaterFuture:

It started creeping in into my mind now, cos e be like say I done unwittingly spread solid Updates, that will soon be over abused and casted By Nigerians...

It will surely reach that point na.

In UK, see how measures are being put in place to squeeze nigerians. Who hears of usa visa lottery again? Going to Australia, UK and even Canada now are quite tighter... especially UK.

Dubai has already closed the doors basically. South africa, u know about that na. Ghana not too welcoming too. Remember their GUTA economic battle against nigerians.

Egypt na die. Our men locked in jails. Just forget tunisia and libya. Slavery of nigerians that fail to cross that sea and remain trapped continue unabated. Same with Mauritania, and even this tiny cape verde of a country forming boss o.

Did u know nigerians in the north africa sometimes deliberately give themselves up as "slaves"?? I was shocked. To them, in their mind, they convince themselves they're just doing "houseboy/ housegirl" o.

Niger, Mali etc. have taken the hard route to fighting off france and its imperialist tendencies. The West have placed heavy sanctions on them making life more difficult for them. Nigerians are not seeing their huge sacrifices now o. They won't. They will be on twitter from morning to night exhibiting unwholesome tribalistic supremacist traits and bragging rights, when our sumtotal is basically 0.

When Niger set naw, u'll see nigerians trooping to even Niger. Shameless us! Just mark my words today.
Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by agabusta: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2023
joebeckz:
Before you blame these countries for denying us Visas.
Lets be honest with effect of bad publicity.
Nigerians abroad have resulted to yahoo yahoo, love sham fraud, and all forms of illegal doings.
These things have affected our reputation alot.
Our musicians also glorify yahoo yahoo in their music, alot of Nigerians are dishonest. We find a way to rip the next person we come in contact with.
This is festive season. Look how prices of goods sky rocket, we look for every opportunity to get more money for ourselves even if it lays burden on the next neighbor.
We are selfish, we care about nobody but ourselves, we dent our image, our leaders are worse and we are not left out cos an average Nigerian is thinking of ways to better himself no matter the means. Give an average Nigerian a chance to be governor for a week. He will steal alot not to be poor for the rest of his life. That's the mentality some Nigerian take with them abroad and this has created a doubt that affects even the genuine Nigerians.

We didn't help ourselves, we don't accept ourselves, we don't love each other, we only steal from one another, why should we expect another country to accept us.

I have been to smaller African countries,and I understood that Nigeria only has population and resource as advantage. If these countries had same privilege, they will be far developed because they have values,respect, less corruption, accountability and alot that we lack.

But in spite of all these shortcomings.
We still have a good visa approval rate.
Why I say good is because we have a huge number of applications to all top destinations monthly.
Some smaller nations have less people applying cos of affordability.

So let's thank God for the numbers we are getting.

But above all, we need to change our ways when abroad.

Honesty is a virtue we should all wear.
Stop drugs, stop scamming people in the name of they scammed our ancestors. You are simply a thief.
Stop over staying, apply for visas with genuine intentions.
You have pathways that can make you stay longer. Choose those pathways if you intend to stay longer.

Don't apply for tourist and abscond.
You are giving the next applicant a tough time cos of your actions.

Words on marble
Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by pacespot(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2023
Thanks to Islamic Jihadists destroyimg the image of this country. Imagine if you heard that a new Visa applicant to your country is a citizen of a country where over 150 Christians were massacred on Christmas day without any response from their government, how would you feel about that applicant as an American?

1 Like

Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by Dshocker(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Coldspice:
Nigerian visa is one of the hardest to get.
Do you know Nigeria once denied Bill Gates visa?

That is why the biggest punishment you can give to these Lebanese, Indians and Asians misbehaving in Nigeria is to threaten to report them to Immigration. They will start begging immediately.

If na play, stop am

1 Like

Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by sacajawea: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Ok, my own be say, is it true that Kazakhstan is Visa free for Nigerians...

Please any confirmation
Why? You wan go?
Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by sacajawea: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
layuns:
Nigerians have an easy visa to most European countries and some of the developed countries in the UK and USA. Just have a clean sheet and voila. Most people that gets rejected are found with questionable financial detailing and in character.
You serious about this?
That's quite a different opinion from what most would say.
Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14
SouthSouth1914:
Nigeria is a disgrace to
It’s sister nations!
Tell me more...
Where or what place are you talking from?
Re: Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14
shadownetinc:
touted rwanda
What do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU / Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road / An Accident Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.