Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? (1681 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by Biodun556(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
When Buhari government found it difficult to extradite Allison Madueke due her Dominican republic citizenship many people from her region hailed her that she planned everything perfectly from start to finish.

Now, surprisingly she is begging to return to Nigeria with all the billions of the dollars she stole. So the money couldn't give her good health care. This is interesting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by Biodun556(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
grin
Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by OlawaleBammie: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
If to say this people know that money is not everything dem for dey think twice before dem loot...

Imagine 9billion dollars, in a saner environment that zamfara state governor would have resigned teytey and handed to the government..

For China, both of them would be facing a firing squad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
WPC fluted panel at 7500 per length

7000 if order is above 30

Different colour available

Call /WhatsApp 0 7 0 6 3 3 9 7 6 5 7

2 Likes

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by FreeStuffsNG: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Biodun556:
When Buhari government found it difficult to extradite Allison Madueke due her Dominican republic citizenship many people from her region hailed her that she planned everything perfectly from start to finish.

Now, surprisingly she is begging to return to Nigeria with all the billions of the dollars she stole. So the money couldn't give her good health care. This is interesting
Forget all the hypocrisy and hate/ poverty-induced reasoning , even naturalized Nigerians know that there is no place like home (Nigeria). When you are alone outside Nigeria especially at this time of the year, the boredom and reminiscing about home can almost drive you insane.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by REIIGN(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Biodun556:

You're a bloody liar if you claim that the igbos supported her. I have my reservations about Igbo people but I thing I can vouch for them is that they will never support a criminal because he's from their tribe.

The igbos are the only tribe that ostracise their thieves. Ask Rochas and Ekweremadu how market. I don't support you on this.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by DabuIIIT: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Biodun556:

So many people from the Niger delta,her region hailed her?! So that is what you are saying?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by Bobloco: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Invictuse:
Watch those bastard n cursed miserable souls come for the OP yet the same oloriburuku bastard will claim a private citizen ferrying his money in bullion van should be jailed as if other Nigerians owning bank in Nigeria do not ferry money in bullion van.

Even the Pandora criminal bastard Peter Obi they support was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo looting ₦250 million monthly with his personal governor's convey.

May we know the name of the so called private citizen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by DabuIIIT: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
REIIGN:

You're a bloody liar if you claim that the igbos supported her. I have my reservations about Igbo people but I thing I can vouch for them is that they will never support a criminal because he's from their tribe.
What brought about the igbos now,is she an Igbo woman,in the first place?
Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by REIIGN(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
DabuIIIT:

What brought about the igbos now,is she an Igbo woman,in the first place?

We both know that the OP was referring to the igbos. I'm not here to argue with you please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by slimfit1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
She can escape justice or buy justice in Nigeria. In UK she will go to jail surely. If it were you with billions what will your decision be? You now that our EFCC are useless doing police job chasing up after ordinary Yahoo boys bring illegal foreign exchange chicken change to Nigeria while billions of our budget escape the country weakening naira. Right now she can't fly, I am sure of that otherwise she would have flee out of London.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by DabuIIIT: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
REIIGN:

We both know that the OP was referring to the igbos. I'm not here to argue with you please.
Of course,me too I am not ready to argue with someone who chose to be as ignorant as the op
Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by Biodun556(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
DabuIIIT:

So many people from the Niger delta,her region hailed her?! So that is what you are saying?!

grin
Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by DabuIIIT: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
Invictuse:
Watch those bastard n cursed miserable souls come for the OP yet the same oloriburuku bastard will claim a private citizen ferrying his money in bullion van should be jailed as if other Nigerians owning bank in Nigeria do not ferry money in bullion van.

Even the Pandora criminal bastard Peter Obi they support was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo looting ₦250 million monthly with his personal governor's convey.
The type of human beings who are in this nairaland sha!!!!!!!
Really pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by Biodun556(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
REIIGN:

The igbos are the only tribe that ostracise their thieves. Ask Rochas and Ekweremadu how market. I don't support you on this.

I have not mention any tribe
Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by orohbirodeysmel: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
Biodun556:

I have not mention any tribe

Igbos no dey support Criminals from their region. When Orji Uzor Kalu was jailed, there was jubilation all over Abia State. But somehow he managed to escape cos he is in APC. It is on record that Igbos burn thieves and criminals...they no born you well to steal 50naira in Onitsha or Aba, na straight burning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by REIIGN(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
DabuIIIT:

Of course,me too I am not ready to argue with someone who chose to be as ignorant as the op

Oga shut up make you rest.
Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by Brenbentondiaz: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
REIIGN:

Erm...they supported that JAMB girl...massively. Lolz. You're not doing a good job of pretending you're not ibo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by REIIGN(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

Erm...they supported that JAMB girl...massively. Lolz. You're not doing a good job of pretending you're not ibo. grin grin grin

Erm... you supported that cocaine-dealing certificate forger. Lolz. You're not doing a good job of pretending you're not stupid. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by Treadway: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2023
Be smart people. If she indeed said she wants to return, best believe it is cos she wants to escape being tried in UK courts. She knows she stands a better chance of escaping retribution here than over there. All she needs to do is join the APC, and watch her case drag out till eternity with no headway.
Re: Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2023
Tinubu that has turned Lagos into ocean of poverty with rich islands nkoo

(1) (Reply)

''I Have No Deal With Anybody''- Peter Obi / Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward / Is This Self Praise Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.