Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

"I'm Dying Of Cancer"-deziani Allison Madueke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I'm Dying Of Cancer"-deziani Allison Madueke (399 Views)

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) / Corper Pascaline Madueke's Death: Doctor Remanded In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"I'm Dying Of Cancer"-deziani Allison Madueke by telkevog(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
I’m dying of cancer. Please, forgive me and allow me to return home — Diezani

****I am now a born again Christian, I beg Nigerians to forgive me for misappropriating their money

The former petroleum minister from the era of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, who sought refuge in the UK due to fears of the EFCC, Diezani Alison-Madueke, has now appealed to the Nigerian government for leniency.

In an open letter to president Tinubu through EFCC, Diezani has confessed that she gave His Excellency Dauda Lawal $9billion and he is not picking her calls. She wants him to refund the money to Nigerian government.

‘I was the petroleum minister during Goodluck Jonathan’s regime. I am presently in The UK. I am now a born again Christian and I am suffering from second stage breast cancer in which I will be on medications throughout my life.

I entrusted over $9billion into the hands of Dauda Lawal who was the Executive Director of First Bank Nigeria PLC then. He is now The Zamfara State Governor.

Unfortunately he doesn’t pick my calls anymore. He even worked in Collaboration with The UK police to put me under Surveillance, maybe to claim the Money I entrusted to him when I die.

My husband, all my family members and my Nigerian lawyer knew about my relationship with Dauda

Mrs Diezani, reportedly in the second stage of her cancer, has implored President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to permit her to return to Nigeria to confess to her financial misconduct during her tenure.

Speaking to the press in London after a medical visit, the ex-Petroleum minister, accused of embezzling billions of dollars from Nigeria, expressed her readiness to disclose details of the funds she allegedly misappropriated while in office.

“I am now a born-again Christian and currently grappling with the second stage of cancer, for which my United Kingdom-based physician has advised me to continue medication for the rest of my life,” she disclosed. “Yes, no one is flawless, but sometimes, God Almighty permits such occurrences.

I’ve been accused of financial misconduct during my tenure as the petroleum minister, and it’s true! However, I would like President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Nigerians to forgive me, allow me to return home, and contribute because life is transient,” Diezani tearfully stated.

- Maria Ude Nwachi
Re: "I'm Dying Of Cancer"-deziani Allison Madueke by immortalcrown(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
$9 billion just in first bank alone?

I have repeatedly said that the west has something personal against Abacha. That's why Abacha's loots are the ones being announced and allegedly returned.

But madam, wetin you wan contribute again? You wan get another appointment?
Re: "I'm Dying Of Cancer"-deziani Allison Madueke by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2023

(1)

Hoodlums Target Anambra PGs, Kill 7 / Beware Of SAMUEL SIMEON EDAFE aka FarmplanetNG He Is A Scammer / Six People Killed In Terrorist Attack In Northern Mali-presstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.