Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary (448 Views)

Benue Government Yet To Take Any Loan - Governor Alia Counters The Punch / Breaking: Federal Government yet to pay December Salaries / #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by atiku4President(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
Wahala dey ooo.

I have always advised people working for government to acquire digital or other skills.

Today is 23rd and I hear say Federal Government has left civil servants stranded as dem no fit pay civil Servants
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by splendournoni: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
I'm telling you... even police never see anything make una dey careful out there....

Everybody dey vex!!!
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by LUGBE: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
Today is still 23rd, they still have a week to go. If thw salary is paid too early possibility of hardship will be experienced in January.
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by vanbonattel: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
All these government propagandists shouldn't be disturbing us here. Go to federal secretariat.
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by Dubetex96(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
vanbonattel:
All these government propagandists shouldn't be disturbing us here. Go to federal secretariat.

Abi shey na for their mandate we stand still nothing to show for it .

Alu melu
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by DatNiggaDaz: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
The "yacht" has been paid for. If the December salaries are not found inside the yacht, try Bourdillon city inside the Bullion vans parked their.

Afterall, a thief has travelled to the lagoon to spend "christmas"

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by atiku4President(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
LUGBE:
Today is still 23rd, they still have a week to go. If thw salary is paid too early possibility of hardship will be experienced in January.
What about the Christians among them who may want to travel for Christmas? Will they travel on credit?
I just passed Shoprite in Lugbe Airport Road. I could count the number cars parked there. People no go chop for Christmas?
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by vanbonattel: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Dubetex96:

Abi shey na for their mandate we stand still nothing to show for it .

Alu melu

Don't mind them, they all know Peter Obi will pay more salaries and enrich the country, but their bitterness will make them vote someone who will owe them, they are ready to die than let a good man rescue them from generational poverty.
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by vanbonattel: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
atiku4President:

What about the Christians among them who may want to travel for Christmas? Will they travel on credit?
I just passed Shoprite in Lugbe Airport Road. I could count the number cars parked there. People no go chop for Christmas?

Borrow money from on your mandate we stand grin
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by atiku4President(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
vanbonattel:

Borrow money from on your mandate we stand grin
E be like say u dey kolo o
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by vanbonattel: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
atiku4President:

E be like say u dey kolo o

Come and carry half bag of rice
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by Melagros(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Yeye government and their quick to approve subsidy for few travellers. This government ehh, if they bite you with this teeth they will turn and smile with another teeth
Re: Breaking: Federal Government Yet To Pay December Salary by BloomingDale(f): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
December never end na.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-senator Phone Hacked, Friends Lose Millions Of Naira To Fraudsters / K1 THE ULTIMATE IS SERIOUSLY ANGRY WITH TINUBU BIG FIGHT / Hypocrisy: How Much Ideas Did APC Offer Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.