Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Best Christmas Movies 2022 To Enjoy Your Xmas Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Christmas Movies 2022 To Enjoy Your Xmas Week (144 Views)

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Christmas Movies 2022 To Enjoy Your Xmas Week by JamsLalla: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
Creating a list of funny Christmas movies 2022 is a bit tricky, as my training data only goes up until January 2022, and I don't have real-time information on movie releases. However, I can suggest some classic funny Christmas movies that are timeless and might still be popular in 2022. Keep in mind that there may be new releases in 2022 that I'm not aware of. Here's a mix of classic and potentially new funny Christmas movies:
1. Elf (2003) - A modern classic featuring Will Ferrell as Buddy the Elf.
2. Home Alone (1990) - The original comedy about a young boy accidentally left behind during Christmas.
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989) - The Griswold family's hilarious Christmas antics.
4. A Christmas Story (1983) - The story of Ralphie and his quest for a Red Ryder BB gun.
5. The Santa Claus (1994) - Tim Allen becomes Santa Claus in this family-friendly comedy.
6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) - Jim Carrey brings Dr. Seuss's Grinch to life in a funny and heartwarming way.
7. Bad Santa (2003) - A dark comedy about a conman who poses as Santa to rob department stores.
8. Scrooged (1988) - Bill Murray's modern take on Charles Dickens's "A Christmas Carol."
9. The Polar Express (2004) - An animated film that combines adventure and humor as a young boy takes a magical train ride to the North Pole.
10. A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) - The classic Peanuts gang celebrates Christmas in a unique and heartwarming way.
For the latest and specific recommendations for 2022, I recommend checking movie databases, streaming platforms, or recent movie reviews. Additionally, keep an eye out for any new Christmas releases in 2022 that may have gained popularity for their humor and festive spirit.
Re: Best Christmas Movies 2022 To Enjoy Your Xmas Week by TemplarLandry: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
1.Home Alone (2022 Edition)
2. Violent Night.

(1) (Reply)

Statewide Broadcast By His Excellency Sir Siminalayi Fubara / Orji Kalu Mourns Demise Of Former Speaker, Ghali Na'abba / Ondo Gov Akeredolu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.