Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians (9943 Views)

President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Mombebe: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
A retired Ol*sho 70s don drop quote..Dino Melaye knacking toy for the national Assembly that year.🤣🤣🤣

No virtue,no grace..yimmu🥲

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Mombebe: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
A retired Ol*sho 70s don drop quote..Dino Melaye knacking toy for the national Assembly that year.🤣🤣🤣

No virtue,no grace...🥲
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by onuman: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
She might be hinting us that in 2024, Tinubu shall resign from the unmerited office he occupies.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by KanuSE: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Confirm4real:

Also Move To grin

Clowning thieves dem! grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Xinox: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Imka:
The black horse is riding rough shod over Nigeria yet this sorceress is confidently spewing lies. How I wish Nigerians could discern what she is really saying. What she is saying is that the wicked powers whom she represents will glory in the amplification of poverty ,death and demoralisation of Nigerians next year. Take heed for yourselves

Op, I think what she is saying is not bad in this context. When we believe, things get better, it will! Let those that are rich are in position help others too. Let them help the young graduates when they are openings for jobs. I mustn't be from your family, Community or state. I will also advise first lady to have a pillow talk with her husband. As a wife and first lady, she knew the masses are going through alot. Even me that's typing this will not be celebrating Christmas 🎄.
The sad reality is that hungry man na angry man but let's continue to pray for Nigeria.

NB** They are here reading all our comments. They ( our leaders) know what we are going through. We can't have a better place than Nigeria, so, now that you are in driving seats, drive us well.

I dedicate, "Mr. President" by #African China to #PBAT
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Berankis: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
I was pro-bat and I am still pro-bat but I see a lot of insincerity in Tinubu, his wife and cohorts. Reckless spendings, rash implementation of policies, remorselessness and more reckless spendings can't take us anywhere.
You travel to look for prospective foreign investors but the ones that already invested hugely are closing up and leaving. And you are behaving like you don't know what is going on. Isn't this madness? Who they do us for this country?
I still feel 1yr is too little to judge you Mr. President, let's see how it goes....

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Confirm4real(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
KanuSE:

Clowning thieves dem! grin

Their supporters won't like your comment grin
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Melagros(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Zonefree:
Story.

Few days after inauguration, na so some miscreants started shouting "E go favour me and my family". Six months later, they turned to rice and plantain bandits.

Tinubu and APC are coming with more Shege. Prepare yourself, brethren.
Real stories, you no see the zombies don dey answer amen
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by hardcore007: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
grin Lol

To prepare for the glorious sapa.

Spartans prepare for glory!

Naso dem go kpai all of them.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Eriokanmi: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
Vj15:

Oga every body in life becomes important in life because of self determination, self effort and humility don't put your failure on any body's head, if you do you are killing yourself faster.
I just looked back after this comment of yours and realised, I've not failed in any way on the path of life. As a matter of fact, I'm celebrating this year's Xmas and new year with my family in my multimillion naira brand new mansion, all to the glory of God. I don't cheat the poor.

That said, blame the rich for the suffering of the poor in Nigeria. The law isn't made for the rich and that's why they always have their way ,cheating the poor. All those in government from president to wards councillors always cheat the poor(the electorate) by depriving them of their constitutional rights and dividends of democracy. They take the money meant for constituency projects and use it to erect mansions in high brow areas in Nigeria and overseas. The rich evade taxes and are granted tax breaks. Only the poor are compelled to pay taxes and get punished, if they default. They hire people like you and pay them peanuts and nobody dares challenges them cos they hobnob with the high and mighty in government...and the narrative is endless.

In a responsible environment, both the rich and poor go to same malls, buy any type of car they like, get compensated for any injustice done to them, everyone is treated equally. etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by afadi2410: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2023
Swiftskills:
Let's claim this, by God's grace it shall be well.

TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH EXPERTS....

If it's digital skills, make sure you have a good mentor, you would be successful.
Being profitable in trading is not by luck, it involves deep knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis with risk and emotional management.
I believe you want to change your life for better or more, Get train, join our trading group and trade profitable.
The facts ( profit crads) are here for you to see. Join our trading group and trade by copying me.
You don't need to worry about analysing charts. All you need to do is to download Bybit, create account and copy me using my accurate signals and guide. If you are new , you would put you through from scratch within 2days.

Message us on WhatsApp and get started

Continue dey claim while your mates are working
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by nedu666: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2023
Prayer is good but a plan to lift people out of poverty is better

If after prayer you have no plan more people will fall into poverty

Japan did not pray and fail to plan after world war 2

Germany did nor pray and forget about planning after WWII

china became no 2 by planning

Dubai is what it is today by planning even when they pray 5 times a day. Same with Malaysia.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2023
# usual bullocks 👀👀😁😁🤣🤣😅😅😆😆
# all motion, NO MOVEMENT govt!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Jostoman: 12:43am On Dec 24, 2023
Glorious with the small small change you people are sharing to hungry men and womer up and down.
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Jostoman: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2023
Glorious with the small small change you people are sharing to hungry men and womer up and down.

They will intentionally create hunger so that people will be able to embrace the 500 hundred naira they are sharing for hungry men and women up and down. Wicked people.
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by supereagle(m): 2:10am On Dec 24, 2023
Continue.
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by PopQueenAgency: 2:29am On Dec 24, 2023
God will punish this flesh-eating subhumanoid.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by t2luv1: 3:00am On Dec 24, 2023
Miskel:
I pray for Nigeria to succeed in this new year

Partner people have been praying for that country since 1960 apparently God ain't listening to ya'all prayers might be time to start thinking of other means

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by YomiFash86(m): 3:45am On Dec 24, 2023
Dey play oooooo !!!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by warrifinest1985: 3:59am On Dec 24, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/new-year-2024ll-be-glorious-for-nigerians-first-lady-tinubu-vows/amp/
Somebody please tell this woman to shut up, she should stop giving Nigerians false hope. I bought my christmas a week ago for 19k because i know wetin dey ground and guess what? My bought his for 23k yesterday for ordinary fowl just to let you know that things is getting worst everyday and this foolish woman dey here dey give people false hope. This country is definately going to the bin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Hadeylex: 4:00am On Dec 24, 2023
Àwọn olórí burúkú, Tinubu and his cohorts
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by otokx(m): 4:27am On Dec 24, 2023
Amen
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by ignisaqua(f): 4:51am On Dec 24, 2023
Tjra:
Amen

Children of hate, anger and perdition will still attack her.

They are always bitter and sad.

Your entire generation you mean,,,oh yes you all are embittered generation of hate,anger , perdition. You are doomed
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Charly68: 5:02am On Dec 24, 2023
God bless you Mama.. let the prophets of doom continue with their usual business that won't fly anywhere.. this nation will be glorious to those who believe in Jesus name. The wise should confess positively while the fools should keep seeing famine and poverty in the midst of invisible abundance. . Everybody's mentality will determine what they get from the system . Imagine the coming Deziani to rerun the stollen 8 or 9 bilion Dollars kept in the care of Dauda .. the story will definitely change if we don't allow another thieves to cart away the fund
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Tjra: 5:22am On Dec 24, 2023
ignisaqua:

Your entire generation you mean,,,oh yes you all are embittered generation of hate,anger , perdition. You are doomed
Anumpama
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by October1960: 5:31am On Dec 24, 2023
They don’t how to govern.
Yet they won’t allow people that can govern to govern the country.

All they do is say empty words. I guess words is food, electricity and good roads.

Rubbish.

Tinubu is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria.
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Subonbon(m): 5:34am On Dec 24, 2023
Ewu!
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by BucketHat(m): 5:46am On Dec 24, 2023
victorVIC1:
Election is over, these ones are still saying "will be" and "we will". I wonder when this country will transition to a country of "we have"
Nigeria is just running a rat race of endless promises without corresponding actions to aid fulfillment
Wolves in sheep clothing in the corridor of government.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by Hanndye: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2023
It's an uphill task without subsidy.
Re: Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians by dikings(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2023
Nigeria is the only nation that prays for its politicians instead of asking them to act. What a Useless Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Rewards Victorious Anambra Debate Team, Top Scorers In FG Common Entrance / Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty / Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso Of Kano State Is Ibo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.