Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G (2377 Views)

UK Police Arrest A Ghanaian Yahoo Boy For A 350,000 Pounds Fraud (Video) / Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe" / Olayinka Olaniyi, A Nigerian Is Guilty Of Defrauding Universities Of $6M In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Ocboy222: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2023
See what a Ghanaian did to Nigeria in my area in acrra

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by UselessBuharist: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2023
Even for Ghana ?

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by richeeyo(m): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2023
Bro which area be that, Teshi??

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Jjhunt(m): 5:19am On Dec 24, 2023
I dey Ghana where is the AREA

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Newborn27(f): 5:26am On Dec 24, 2023
Say NO to cultism!

If you're innocent...I wish you quick recovery IJN.

Nigerians are being maltreated almost everywhere cos of our bad leaders and the bad eggs representing us in the diaspora.

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Holla911(m): 5:34am On Dec 24, 2023
When you bring a report to internet, do endeavor to tell us complete detail of the incident.
What happened that led to such physical attack ? Only a wild animal and madman can attack unprovoked.
Do share full details with us so we can know how to judge this case.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Unrated900(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2023
Case of girl matter be this
I know Ghana men too much
Them no like make Nigerians dey use money impress their babes.
Cos them na lazy asss.
Especially those warri men
Them don marry the whole Ghana babes finish
Soteee na Liberian babes Ghana men come dey marry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Nicepoker(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2023
Partial neck decapitation

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Notatribalist(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2023
Ocboy222:
See what a Ghanaian did to Nigeria in my area in acrra
No details of what happened. How are we sure a Ghanaian did that?

4 Likes

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2023
Just this small cut and you're complaining bayi
Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by wakaman: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2023
What happened exactly?

Abi you just want us to fight Ghana people any how?

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by ElohimShenRa(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2023
Newborn27:
Say NO to cultism!

If you're innocent...I wish you quick recovery IJN.

Nigerians are being maltreated almost everywhere cos of our bad leaders and the bad eggs representing us in the diaspora.

This is my problem with you people. How can they maltreat you everywhere you go if you’re not criminals?

Shey Na our bad leaders send you to go & be peddling & trafficking Cocaine abroad?

Abi Na our leaders send you to go and be constituting nuisance in every Country you go?

Your leaders are bad, then hold them accountable like it is done in every other Country in the World.

Stop using that watery excuse to perpetrate crimes abroad and then turn around to type nonsense on the internet.

The Ghanaians do not want you in their Country, pack your loads and relocate back to your villages.

Nigerians are robbing them & dispossessing them of their valuables, just like they did in Dubai and South Afrika - and you expect them not to butcher you to death?

4 Likes

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by ElohimShenRa(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2023
Unrated900:
Case of girl matter be this
I know Ghana men too much

Them no like make Nigerians dey use money impress their babes, Cos them na lazy asss.

Especially those warri men
Them don marry the whole Ghana babes finish
Soteee na Liberian babes Ghana men come dey marry

This is one of the useless statements that triggered Xenophobia in South Afrika.

They hate Nigerians because their women prefer Nigerians.

Their men are lazy.

What is your business if they’re lazy? Leave their Country for them & relocate back to your village. Shey na by force?

You’re peddling & trafficking Cocaine in their Country and doing gra-gra just like you do all over Nigeria, and you think you’re better & smarter than everybody else?

Your head is not correct.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Unrated900(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2023
You need medical check up this Xmas

ElohimShenRa:

This is one of the useless statements that triggered Xenophobia in South Afrika.

They hate Nigerians because their women prefer Nigerians.

Their men are lazy.

What is your business if they’re lazy? Leave their Country for them & relocate back to your village. Shey na by force?

You’re peddling & trafficking Cocaine in their Country and doing gra-gra just like you do all over Nigeria, and you think you’re better & smarter than everybody else?

Your head is not correct.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Ocboy222: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
It happen around tudu in Accra ,the Nigerian boy came from work and the Ghanaian guy stole 320 cedi while he was asleep ,when the Nigeria boy woke up and demand for his money the Ghanaian guy brought out a knife and stab him and started running away I was part of the people that chase and get him arrested and the police are saying shit and they wanted to make the case a self defense for the Ghanaian

2 Likes

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Ocboy222: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jjhunt:
I dey Ghana where is the AREA
It happen arroyos tudu areas and the matter is at ministries police station …what can you do ?because the boy need hospital report to back his case which cost around 700cedib

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Ocboy222: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
richeeyo:
Bro which area be that, Teshi??
Accra tudu

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Ocboy222: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

This is my problem with you people. How can they maltreat you everywhere you go if you’re not criminals?

Shey Na our bad leaders send you to go & be peddling & trafficking Cocaine abroad?

Abi Na our leaders send you to go and be constituting nuisance in every Country you go?

Your leaders are bad, then hold them accountable like is done in every other Country in the World.

Stop using that watery excuse to perpetrate crimes abroad and then turn around to type nonsense on the internet.

The Ghanaians do not want you in their Country, pack your loads and relocate back to your villages.

Nigerians are robbing them & dispossessing them of their valuables, just like they did in Dubai and South Afrika - and you expect them not to butcher you to death?
Oga keep quiet if you no get better thing to offer shay na every Nigerians be criminal ? If you Dey rob e no mean say other are doing that
Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Ocboy222: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Holla911:
When you bring a report to internet, do endeavor to tell us complete detail of the incident.
What happened that led to such physical attack ? Only a wild animal and madman can attack unprovoked.
Do share full details with us so we can know how to judge this case.
It happen around tudu in Accra ,the Nigerian boy came from work and the Ghanaian guy stole 320 cedi while he was asleep ,when the Nigeria boy woke up and demand for his money the Ghanaian guy brought out a knife and stab him and started running away I was part of the people that chase and get him arrested and the police are saying shit and they wanted to make the case a self defense for the Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by MoralPolicing: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by richeeyo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ocboy222:

Accra tudu
Na northerner do am like that, cuz Na dem full that side

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Newborn27(f): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

Your leaders are bad, then hold them accountable like is done in every other Country in the World.

A Ghanian spotted.

Be calming down bro...I never even reach airport once in my life not to talk of going abroad to constitute nuisance....I made my comment based on the news I read daily.

Moreso...not all the Nigerians in diaspora are bad...many are making us proud out there while the "abiiko...akooigba..Omo osan tin ko pompo baya e.....and amunibuni eran Ibiyes " smiley. Amidst them are giving us bad names...u can use google for the translation grin

God helping... should I find my way out of the country... I'd never be part of the bad eggs soiling the good reputation of this nation.... I'd maximize my opportunity and legally make my country proud of me.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by Gadafii: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nigerians are being seriously targeted home and abroad

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Did To A Nigerian In My Area And No Nigerian Is Following G by mysticwarrior(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

Your leaders are bad, then hold them accountable like it is done in every other Country in the World.

Just imaging the nonsense the Banku eater is saying.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) / 39-year-old Woman Strips Naked In Lagos Church, Urinates On Altar / AUDIO: 'go And Kill Him', Victim's Relative Tells Kidnapper Who Demanded N100m R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.