Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,619 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help (45391 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Man Boobs / I Have Got Man Boobs / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by gladdensir(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
Workout go commot all dis for your body. Hit the gym bro!
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Kinzo0917(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
GUY YOU WICKED SHA. HABA HAHAHA
rocknation62:
Get a bra bro

1 Like

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Ravenna: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
CJStarz:
Surgery? No go kill yourself o. Hit the gym
Used to have it when I was a teen.
The gym changed that shit into muscles.

1 Like

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Ofadaman(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lazy punk,
Go to the gym and work that fat out to muscles , wakanda males is the world producing now
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by phintohlar(f): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nicepoker:
He has flapping boobs. grin you can assist him by sucking whatever is in there to dry up. grin
iffa slap you
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by phintohlar(f): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Obiedun:
I know what you are think dont lie.
oya what do you think am thinking
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Laple0541(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
For me, na my wife dey make my boob come out ooo, she too like to dey suck am. Though e never big like these ones you posted.

You can see a doctor as well as hitting the gym to burn some fats.
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by phintohlar(f): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Renman:
You look like a Harlot in your dp
if i send you home now them go say person no get respect abi, because i see no reason why a man who was birthed by a woman will open his mouth and say such a derogatory thing about someone he doesn't even know
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by tellwisdom: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Atleast no woman can starve you of breast sucking. You are a lucky boi/woman
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by phintohlar(f): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
abba190:
show us urs first
check it now
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Scholarforlife: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Reading some of the sarcastic comments here is forcing me to ask who stripped most of us our empathetic nature.
It's inhumane to jest with another person's predicament. When a fool keeps silent he'll be mistaken for a wise person. You don't have to display yourself as an indiscreet talker everywhere.
OP you might need to see a physiotherapist before considering a surgery.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by SweetBuns(f): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
Take hrt and flaunt what God gave you

You fit do surgery and die amidst surgery
You want him to troon out? grin
Groomer
Set awon jay boogie grin
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Nicepoker(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
phintohlar:
iffa slap you
Just help the poor guy cheesy
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Originalsly: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
If you can afford.... join gym ... do bench press . If not .... do push ups at home... as often and as many as possible. If they are natural.... they'll go away naturally. If when young .... you were hyperactive ... and was given Ritalin to calm you down .... then at puberty you may have noticed the "breasts" began popping up .... it is a long term side effect of Ritalin. Is.it.just you or other family members?

1 Like

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Obiedun(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
phintohlar:
oya what do you think am thinking
I will not say it .
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Semaj77(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Youngsam345:
Please am 24 and I have been battling man boobs (gynecomastia) for the past 10 years.
I have made my research and the only solution is surgery. Am tired of dis man boobs it have affected my life so muchπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜”. Am currently in Anambra, please anyone who knows any good plastic surgeon based in Anambra please help me drop their numbers here πŸ™πŸ™.

Google Images used for Illustration

I don't really have any contribution but I want to point out that they are called MOOBS

2 Likes

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by favour32(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
Reduce carbohydrates
Avoid refined sugar even the ones hidden in most foods.
No no to beer go for herbal based gin.

Finally.
***Start with 20 push_up in the morning and 20 push_up evening.
***Intermittent fasting is good and have six hours eating window.

Your man boobs will reduce in no time

If you are not satisfied, then you take the risk of surgery.
But,if I were you,I won't go for surgery.

1 Like

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by finallybusy: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
So, you were about 14 - 16 years old when you opened the other thread asking if girls liked men with boobs? The children one rubs shoulders with on this Nairaland.
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Ubanz: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Please do not go for surgery. So long your productive system is good.
A man will still love u.
I doubt if the only remedy is surgery.
You can research on hormonal imbalance.
I think ur body lacks either of these 2 hormones (estrogen and progesterone)
Have u tried any of such hormonal remedies?

1 Like

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by FireUpNow(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Adopt regular exercise and watch what and the quantity you eat. I will not suggest surgery for you @ all.

1 Like

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Reallv: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Just look for your nearest neighbour to dey suck am for you and massage ,e go come out charperlly
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by BBIA: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
NSNO:
I may be wrong but doesn't this have to do with hormones?
Have you seen a good doctor?

Sorry for the questions oh. I just say make i ask
You are very right

Maybe this will help πŸ‘‡

1 Like

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by liamjakes247: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mine was worst, consistent press up change it, I’m manly chested
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by BluntCrazeMan: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
cenaman:
Marry so that ur chidren can suck them dry grin grin
Wahalla
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Youngsam345: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Is it necessary
dopedan:

Same age as you and I have it too mine is not so big but it looks weird can you share pictures
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Youngsam345: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Am sorry bro but I said man boobs
Nicepoker:
He has flapping boobs. grin you can assist him by sucking whatever is in there to dry up. grin
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Youngsam345: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thanks bro for the advice
demo4ril97:

Hello,

I was a sufferer of this condition for several years but I would advise you to visit a university teaching hospital close to you with probably a recommendation letter from a doctor.
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by saasala(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Youngsam345:
Please am 24 and I have been battling man boobs (gynecomastia) for the past 10 years.
I have made my research and the only solution is surgery. Am tired of dis man boobs it have affected my life so muchπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜”. Am currently in Anambra, please anyone who knows any good plastic surgeon based in Anambra please help me drop their numbers here πŸ™πŸ™.

You don't have any problems. I had it at your age. The only thing I did was to excersise. I did only push ups to build my chest and that was it. Your chest having good muscles and pumping up will cover up the gynecomastia. I now open my bare chest anywhere. I will be going to the beach soon seff, running up and down with friends with my bare chest.

1 Like

Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Youngsam345: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thanks bro for the advice
Scholarforlife:
Reading some of the sarcastic comments here is forcing me to ask who stripped most of us our empathetic nature.
It's inhumane to jest with another person's predicament. When a fool keeps silent he'll be mistaken for a wise person. You don't have to display yourself as an indiscreet talker everywhere.
OP you might need to see a physiotherapist before considering a surgery.
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by abba190: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
phintohlar:
check it now
didnt see it
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by JASONjnr(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Youngsam345:

Please don't let anybody tell you to go to any hospital and be receiving injections for nothing....

The best and quickest way to get rid of this is to constantly do press-ups.

Make a routine press-ups calendar and if you constantly do this, within a month, your chest will balance up and give you fitness.
Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by Nicols(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hit the gym.
Surgery is risky. I was in that situation too, but muscles did the magic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. / Lady Raises Alarm After Failed Nose Surgery In Lagos (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.