Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan (2506 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Relocating To Kazakhstan.. / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by Goddygoddy1981: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2023
Please avoid been deceived by any travel agent to come to Kazakhstan, pls stop making visas to Kazakhstan the Kazak people don’t like Africans

4 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by Isobug: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2023
Even Africans do not like themselves

29 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by ClitRaider: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2023
Don't worry, with time Dem go like Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by Areola14(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2023
I hope Nigerians have not tarnish our image again. Nigerians with their criminal behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by CandidAdmin(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2023
Are you there
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Ijiot op
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2023
Goddygoddy1981:
Please avoid been deceived by any travel agent to come to Kazakhstan, pls stop making visas to Kazakhstan the Kazak people don’t like Africans

You wan dey enjoy Kazakhstan alone abi........ É no go work ....... We dey come ........😁🤣

23 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by Bigkoko: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2023
Except for Rwandans and Ugandans, men & women alike, who have this personal love and admiration for Nigerians, tell which African Countries love Nigerians.

For others, it's only the women that love Nigerians because of strong willingness to spend on them, and good dicking. Every other African Countries do not want a Nigerian.

By the way, do Nigerians like themselves? Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ndi ara looking for love outside, when they don't even like or trust themselves.

Abeg, if you no get job abroad or Strong innovation to sell and make money, stay in Nigeria, and at best your own region.

8 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by Benwallt(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2023
Goddygoddy1981:

Have you left there?
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by online4business: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2023
Don't japa without conceret plan wey strong pass olumo rock it not you'll regret it at the beginning and probably for life.
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by AfahaAbia(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2023
Any sane person should know that Kazakhstan is a shit-hole!!! Ohh I forgot Nigerians never listen, but prefer to learn the hard way!

9 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by DKM123: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2023
Is that it?
Okay, don't come to Nigeria. Nigerians do not like Nigerians. Igbo to Yorubas to Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by NFBI: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2023
Goddygoddy1981:
Stay in your country and make it better..

who will like a nuisance that doesn't have any economic value?

3 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by obo389(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wetn you sef find go Kazakhstan?

4 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by Rexymania(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
If no be useless rulers wey we get, shey Kazakhstan fit stand for where Nigerians dey stand?

2 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by mytime24(f): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
I blame japa
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by CrownOfClay724: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chai.
I've always loved to visit Almaty though.

Dem dey hound you because you be hustler or is the general way they treat Africans?
Is it a different experience for a tourist?
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by AfahaAbia(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
In 2018 a young Igbo guy who was quite active here on Nairaland committed suicide after spending all his money to Japa to Kazakhstan. Only to find out that all he heard when he was in Nigeria about the country were all scam!!! This is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4592259/reality-kazakhstan-warning-nigerians

Read and learn!!

2 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by splendournoni: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
That place don't like blacke... imagine my friend who is a humanitarian staff with MSF in Afghanistan let there when the Taliban took over to work from Kazakhstan...

He told me same thing about that place, they don't like blacks... even if you are a Muslim they still dont care
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by pansophist(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
The problem is not Kazakhstan per se, but Nigerian's expectations of Kazakhstan. Another problem is also that Nigerians generally are economical immigrants. Hardly a Nigerian will go to Kazakhstan for temporary reasons such as being a tourist, on short term courses etc.

Every country is good if your basis for staying there is not economic, and if it must be economic reasons, then do it legitly. Get a job, the appropriate visa, accommodation before moving, and life will be smooth.

I was in Kazakhstan this year in August, and it was good. The only difficulties I had was that most people dont speak English, only Russian and Kazakh. Two random ladies stopped me to ask if I am a teacher, and will like to teach their school. They were dissappointed when I told them I am just a tourist.

Also, and quite shamefully, most of the Nigerians I met are undocumented, and working under the table. With such conditions, of course Kazakh will be bad. As for me I like the country, the food, and their hospitality, but if I was there to make it big with unrealistic expectations, I will hate it too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by 1Sharon(f): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nigerians dey try o.

2 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by orohbirodeysmel: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Goddygoddy1981:

You dey ment. I have two close friends in Astana, and they are living their dream life...last Sunday, a Kazakhstani saw them passing his bar, and called them in for a plate of fish pepper soup...

He offered each of them a plate of fish pepper soup free of charge, na him use his hand serve them sef. The video is all over Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by ednut1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
The era of migrating with tourist visa to go live and work illegally is over.

2 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by pansophist(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

You dey ment. I have two close friends in Astana, and they are living their dream life...last Sunday, a Kazakhstani saw them passing his bar, and called them in for a plate of fish pepper soup...

He offered each of them a plate of fish pepper soup free of charge, na him use his hand serve them sef. The video is all over Facebook

Confirm. Their hospitality is second to none. That's the most hospitable country I've ever been to, second being Serbia.

Not just free food, but they will approach you for pictures a lot. Many would also want to keep contact. I opened a dummy Instagram while I was there just to add random people and deleted it as I left.

Kazakhstan is good. Nigerians just want to go and return a millionaire. It's that mindset that's making them dislike it. If you want to live as a citizen with contentment, you'll love it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by papyjaypaul: 1:52am On Dec 25, 2023
one of the greatest things the internet and social media will do for us is to show people that every country is packaging and there's no place like home. Don't be deceived by the pictures on TV, package your home too. There's no heaven abroad if you think hell is home.
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by papyjaypaul: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2023
pansophist:

Confirm. Their hospitality is second to none. That's the most hospitable country I've ever been to, second being Serbia.

Not just free food, but they will approach you for pictures a lot. Many would also want to keep contact. I opened a dummy Instagram while I was there just to add random people and deleted it as I left.

Kazakhstan is good. Nigerians just want to go and return a millionaire. It's that mindset that's making them dislike it. If you want to live as a citizen with contentment, you'll love it.

This is it. Once the citizens smell that you are ambitious to buga them, they will hate you. One problem with some of us is not knowing that people build nations. If you contribute to their countries, they'll love you and they will not be bothered if you help home, they will even help you to build your home but see what Nigerians are suffering from is the mentality. In Nigeria, they only care about themsleves and don t care what you do, it's not their business. They now want automatic promotion by traveling abroad to escape from their peers and rise above them. It's not a competition my fellow Africans, build Africa wherever you are because that is God's blessed land. No place like home
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by orohbirodeysmel: 2:59am On Dec 25, 2023
pansophist:

I am planning to go there because there are many similarities between Kazakhstan and Nigeria...For me Kazakhstan is a reformed Nigeria.
1) Almaty is Kazakhstan's Lagos and it is in the South like Lagos...the traffic, the city life, the chaos, the wahala wet dey Lagos, you will also see them to some extent in Almaty
2) Astana is the capital and is well planned, affordable modern houses organized and beautiful like Abuja. It is also in the North like Abuja.
3) Kazakhstan have more Muslims than Christian, same with Nigeria but is a secular State..
3) Nigerians like UK, their former colonizers, same way Kazaks like Russia, and like speaking Russian, same way Nigerians fell they have arrived when they speak English.
4) There are a lot of food, green vegetables, apples etc, same way there are fresh vegetables and food all over Nigeria.
5) They value family and are against anything same-sex marriage. The Archbishop of Astana few days ago, was the first Catholic Bishop to reject Pope Francis order to bless same-sex couples. He publicly told the Pope that no priest will try that in Astana and Kazakhstan.
6) Kazakhstan, relies on oil and other agro exports for their economy and is the largest economy in Central Asia. Nigeria relies on oil and agro exports too and is the largest economy in West Africa.
7) Kazakhstani Tenge is almost the same thing with the Nigerian naira. 1 Kazakhstani Tenge is equal to 1.04 Nigerian Naira grin grin
cool In Astana you will see a very gigantic and beautiful national mosque, same way The national mosque in Abuja is massive, beautiful and a national landmark.
9) The people are friendly, same way Nigerians are friendly and welcoming.
10)Bad roads and terrible traffic in smaller cities is a known fact in Nigeria, same with Kazakhstan
11) Cabals backed by UK running Nigeria, same with Kazakhstan, Cabals backed by Russia are the ones running the country...
12)Both countries are blessed with beautiful landscapes, lordly rivers...high mountains.
13) Nigeria get many tribes and language groups, same with Kazakhstan. In Kazakhstan there are Koreans, Indians, Ukrainians, Russians, Greeks, Czechs, Arabs, Turks etc

I want go there go live a very serene and organized life till when Nigeria go better🤣🤣
So I will need some few guidelines on the visa process sir

3 Likes

Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by KillingJoke: 3:47am On Dec 25, 2023
From kazakh with love
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by Dikastan: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2023
It is better they hate me in Kazakhstan than the fake love our leaders and fellow country men love me here. This new year,I no send going to Gaza
Re: Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan by Minsk24: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2023
Dikastan:
It is better they hate me in Kazakhstan than the fake love our leaders and fellow country men love me here. This new year,I no send going to Gaza
Gaza grin

(1) (Reply)

A True Tropical Paradise: French Polynesia In The Pacific / Want To Move To Canada But Worried About The Cold Weather / Where Can I Renew My Passport Within 2weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.