Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Relocating To Kazakhstan.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Kazakhstan.. (37918 Views)

Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Otutumeletus: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2022
Please is anyone familiar with that place here
If you reside there please you can also give me some information about the place.. Your advice is welcome

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by gasparpisciotta: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2022
Otutumeletus:
If you reside there please you can also give me some information about the place.. Your advice is welcome

Make sure you change your ringing tone to-

Otilo by pocolee

224 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by HRprof: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Otutumeletus:
No go area
I don’t want hear say another Niaraland commit suicide after relocating to Kazakhstan and discovered Nigeria is far better all money for Japa gone and back to square one.
Don’t be deceived by agent

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Goodman247: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Kazakhstan of all places,better stay in Nigeria

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Waffarianman(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2022
You no see anywhere go na Kazakhstan you see. Omashe o

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by aieromon(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Otutumeletus:

May the gods of our land be with you.

The OP of this thread committed suicide
https://www.nairaland.com/4592259/reality-kazakhstan-warning-nigerians

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Otutumeletus: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Make sure you change your ringing tone to-

Otilo by pocolee
Wahala.. But you fon go there before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Otutumeletus: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Have u been there before
aieromon:

May the gods of our land be with you.

The OP of this thread committed suicide
https://www.nairaland.com/4592259/reality-kazakhstan-warning-nigerians

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Otutumeletus: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
U don go there before?
Waffarianman:
You no see anywhere go na Kazakhstan you see. Omashe o

4 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by pansophist(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Otutumeletus:

Kazakhstan is to Russia what Canada is to the US. It's a very huge country, almost three times bigger than Nigeria but less than thirty million people, they majorly speak Russian and are within the Russian sphere of cultural influence.

It's a place you'll go and feel like you're in a different world. English will become obsolete and everyone looks different. Black people there are a novelty, so you'll be stared at everywhere you go. They are Asians.

If you have a legal residency and a good source of income, in my view, it's better than lots of Western countries. Kazakhs are known for their hospitality, and they are majorly Muslims.

And their women are very feminine, so those boss b!tch, masculine, cursing, feminist morons ain't the norm. Family is really important to them and you'll hardly marry their citizen not because they are racist, but because their parent won't let you leave Kazakhstan with their daughter.

But if you can learn the language, and integrate it, you'll love it. It's truly a beautiful country. I have a friend there in Almaty. He always visit western European countries but goes back to Kazakhstan. He loved it there and he is Kenyan, an English teacher. He lives in Almaty.

Make sure you go legally, integrate and respect their culture. Then you'll come to love it. And if you like horse meat, it's a typical food there. Choose Almaty, it's like the Lagos of Kazakhstan and most importantly, it's warmer.

MODIFIED
As expected, some people are upset that my advice to the OP is not good, and that Kazakhstan is not a good place. May I remind you that what I wrote up there is merely an opinion, based on my firsthand understanding of Kazakhstan? The OP doesn't have to take it. I believe that home is where an individual made it to be, and there are many African wealthy people in countries that are not western.

Even in Nigeria which is poor by every material metric, there are millionaires and comfortable folks who won't trade Nigeria for somewhere else. My comment is base on the idea that the OP is not an economic migrant, as nothing in his question indicates such. So please, lets be guided.

391 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Waffarianman(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Otutumeletus:
U don go there before?

Yes
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Otutumeletus: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Thanks for this.. Noted.. Because i really wanted good information on this befor i japa. But thanks for this can i get ur friend contact!!! It will be kobdly appreciated
pansophist:
Kazakhstan is to Russia what Canada is to the US. It's a very huge country, almost three times bigger than Nigeria but less than thirty million people, they majorly speak russian and are within the Russian sphere of cultural influence.

It's a place you'll go and feel like you're in a different world. English will become obsolete and everyone looks different. Black people there are a novelty, so you'll be stared at everywhere you go. They are Asians.

If you have a legal residency and a good source of income, in my view, it's better than lots of Western countries. Kazakhs are known for their hospitality, and they are majorly Muslims.

And their women are very feminine, so those bosse b!tch, masculine, cursing, feminist morons ain't the norm. Family is really important to them and you'll hardly marry their citizen not because they are racist, but because their parent won't let you leave Kazakhstan with their daughter.

But if you can learn the language, and integrate, you'll love it. It's truly a beautiful country. I have a friend there in Almaty. He always visit western European countries but goes back to Kazakhstan. He loved it there and he is Kenyan, an English teacher. He lives in Almaty.

Make sure you go legally, integrate and respect their culture. Then you'll come to love it. And if you like horse meat, it's a typical food there. Choose Almaty, it's like the Lagos of Kazakhstan and most importantly, it's warmer.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Otutumeletus: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Gist me about the place na boss
Waffarianman:

Yes
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by gimakon2(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Die day hungry you as i see am.
Hungry way hold you for Nigeria na Juniorate compared to wetin you go see for Kazakhstan.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by gimakon2(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Otutumeletus:
Have u been there before

See am, person tell u say someone way go there commit suicide you day ask 'Have you been there before?'

You no day hear word.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2022
I am curious whats your goal for going to this country. The passport is useless. Visa-free travel to only 75 countries. Its landlocked and dependent on Russia which at the moment is facing heavy sanctions from the west. Its economy is average. Even Nigeria has a better economy. What's the end goal?

If you even said you were going to Venezuela over this I won't judge you as Venezuelas passport allows you to travel the whole of EU without needing a visa even though it's economy is shit and it's completely unsafe but at least the passport. There's nothing Kazakhstan will give you at the moment and you will spend at least 5000 usd to relocate there. Better give yourself sense.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by ednut1(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2022
We will still see thread about going to Antarctica

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2022
Kazakhstan people full road dey run go America

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by JeffreyJunior: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
If you plan to go there for greener pastures, please rethink it.

I've been to about six of their cities including capital Astana and one of their smallest cities Temir and I can tell you it's not a place to make it big like you dream of.

Aside that they are struggling economically, they are not so friendly to foreigners which I blame to hunger because the first day I arrived there, my car was broken into and a female colleague was mugged.

When she tried to react, she noticed they were just hungry kids looking for their next meal so she let it slide.

There is high hardship in the country that even if you try to succeed as a foreigner, the struggling locals may not be so happy about it.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Ajibade123(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hey God
Who do us like this

13 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Ajibade123(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Otutumeletus:
Did anybody tell you you can't make here ni

Abi why would you think of going to a country you can barely pronounced

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Goodman247: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Instead of going to Kazakhstan, why not go to Brazil where there are a lot of blacks, an.upgraded Nigeria with constant light and good roads and a strong passport, be wise

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Barims(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
So funny

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Eriokanmi: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Naija go dey dia. I trust my people grin

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by isaaczik: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu leave us alone, to rule us na by force?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by merits(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Otutumeletus:
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by xpressionx(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Anything "Stan" my hand no dey

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na wah oo... imagine what this government has reduced the citizens of this country to

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Some countries self, when you hear their pronunciations, body supposed tell you what to do. Japa japa, make yu no end up japping ooo.

pansophist:
Kazakhstan is to Russia what Canada is to the US. It's a very huge country, almost three times bigger than Nigeria but less than thirty million people, they majo.....
Well detailed, you answered as if you are answering on quora.. nairaland supposed be quora of Africa but kiddos, trolls and immaturity don make the owner self japa to Twitter grin grin
Site don turn to local champion among local bloggers and upcoming content creators.

57 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport To Be Closed, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.