Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. (10190 Views)

Invisible Insects Biting Me. What To Do Please? / Having Problems With Nail Biting? Check How To Stop It / 6 Tips To Successfully Quit Tobacco For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Unclebayo:
how will I use this
The pen is just like a marker, apply it directly on your nails, if u get the paint, apply it with d brush, I promise u, that fingers would not near your mouth again.

1 Like

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Trustedpronet:
Nail biting hit front page on nairaland. I'm gradually getting tired.
You will get tired without any evidence.
Get tired more

1 Like

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Myer(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:
I have fought so many wars in my life and won all with the exception of Onychophagia (Nail Biting)

Now remains one single habit that I have been fighting from my early childhood (ONYCHOPHAGIA)
The sweetest in the life of nail bitters is the nails and it's cuticles.

I'm now 44 years old, married with kids, have my own house, self employed and doing well in business ,good, stable and predictable cash flow.. I had fought so many difficult wars and habits in my 44 years on Earth, one of the most difficult is nail biting.

To the glory of Almighty God,I won this war in 2023.
When I reflect on what Jehovah has done for me, I can only thank God and AI bards that gave me the tips on quitting Onychophagia.

Since June 2023, I never bit my nails.
You too can win one of the most embarrassing, non-harmful but oneb the most difficult habits and wars to win.

I don have the picture before I won the war against onychophagia, but the picture as at today is posted.
This is the best Xmas gift I had ever received from myself for myself in life.

Thank you Jesus Christ. I won onychophagia after 44years on earth 🌎🌎🌎🌎.
You too can win.
Only those who have been there or still battling with this will understand the gravity of this testimony.
My brother I am so happy for you.
I'm on and off with it now but I am almost there too.
By God's Grace 2024, I'll be sharing this along with other victories/testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by success1smyn(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
achymmania:
Dey play. Me wey stop am this for January 2023 and found my way back to it this December. You need to wait for 2 years before you come here for testimony.

Sincerely

I stopped for like 2 years and started again.
So frustrating.
I have stopped again though, hopefully the final stop
Lol
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Unclebayo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:

The pen is just like a marker, apply it directly on your nails, if u get the paint, apply it with d brush, I promise u, that fingers would not near your mouth again.
thanks bro
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
success1smyn:

Sincerely

I stopped for like 2 years and started again.
So frustrating.
I have stopped again though, hopefully the final stop
Lol
I'm a goal getter, I hate failure with passion, I do not fail and always praying against failing in life.
Be resilient, u will overcome.
No urge, my hand don't even near my mouth.
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by lomprico(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:
I have fought so many wars in my life and won all with the exception of Onychophagia (Nail Biting)

Now remains one single habit that I have been fighting from my early childhood (ONYCHOPHAGIA)

I'm now 44 years old, married with kids, have my own house, self employed and doing well in business ,good, stable and predictable cash flow.. I had fought so many difficult wars and habits in my 44 years on Earth, one of the most difficult is nail biting.

When I reflect on what Jehovah has done for me, I can only thank God and AI bards that gave me the tips on quitting Onychophagia.

You too can win one of the most embarrassing, non-harmful but oneb the most difficult habits and wars to win.

I don have the picture before I won the war against onychophagia, but the picture as at today is posted.

You too can win.

One day when u don chop eba finish, wash hand con relax, you will admire how soft the nail is because of the hand wash and then you say make you trim am small with your teeth. And before you know it, you are having desert with your nails. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Mosba: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
You can't be sure about that until you finished a plate of Insiewu with bare hand without licking a finger. It's your ultimate test, go for it
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by ibkonekt(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Topmaike007(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
achymmania:
Dey play. Me wey stop am this for January 2023 and found my way back to it this December. You need to wait for 2 years before you come here for testimony.
he no easy ooh I still dey bite my nails once in a while the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak grin grin
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Topmaike007(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:

In June 2023, I asked Ai bard on how a 44 yr old man can quit Onychophagia, Mr AI bard suggested a product 4me. I couldn't find it in Nigeria, I ordered for it from Europe, I started applying it on my nails, it was a disastrously bitter compound, it absolutely destroyed the palatable taste buds in my tongue and psychologically alter the bitting zone, the craving zone for nail bitting in my brain, it got worse in the first 2 weeks that all food tasted were apparently bitter.I stopped using it in September this year and I had never had a reason to bite my nails 💅 no matter the situation or circumstances.
so you want to quit and leave us behind God no go gree for you grin grin you are still coming back to join us
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Topmaike007:
so you want to quit and leave us behind God no go gree for you grin grin you are still coming back to join us
I reject your aspersions and assertions by the power and authority of heaven that bailed me out from generational poverty, which made me say a bye-bye to poverty.
I would never bit my nails again.
God has done it 4me.
Call upon God, he will do it 4u.
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mosba:
You can't be sure about that until you finished a plate of Insiewu with bare hand without licking a finger. It's your ultimate test, go for it
I'm eating jollof rice and chicken, no urge to bite.
I ate isi ewu yesterday, I never bit my nails

1 Like

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
I'm still in the battle. You don't want to see my nails
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:

You too can win.
Congratulations on your victory over the addiction.It is never an easy war.
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Ay04z(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Am addicted to phone pressing. And nail biting . Though making money with my phone legitimately...
I. Wish to stop nail. Biting dis coming 2024 too
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Offpoint1:

Lol is nail bitting a war? It's just a harmless habit people do when they're are lost in thoughts
Onychophagia is worst than a war.
Many nail bitters would have love 2 quit, but they often fail.
Nail biting at age 44 is a shameful self destructive habit.
Nail biting is a form of self Mutilation.
A destructive self habit.
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ay04z:
Am addicted to phone pressing. And nail biting . Though making money with my phone legitimately...
I. Wish to stop nail. Biting dis coming 2024 too

Kindly get this product anywhere, u can tell a reliable pharmacy to order it 4u.

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Father4all: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:

You too can win.
too much informations. The praises are not necessary
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by sisisioge: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hallelujah! My personal person is almost 40yrs old and bites his nails like no tomorrow. I congratulate you o....he still struggles with his and unwilling to stop. May God help us fa.

1 Like

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by 12345baba(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
I will never dream of quitting mine , it gives me joy .
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Nonywendy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:

You too can win.
U didn't tell us how you did it. Many of us including me is fighting hard to stop. Tell us pls

1 Like

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Yvngex(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:

You too can win.

Wow, congratulations 🎊 I also won this war too this year. It's never easy to stop nail bitting but by his Grace, I'm scaling through!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by egopersonified(f): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
Which battle? Which embarrassment? I display mine comfortably. I cannot come and be wasting my God given natural resources
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
Yvngex:

Wow, congratulations 🎊 I also won this war too this year. It's never easy to stop nail bitting but by his Grace, I'm scaling through!!!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by IPDGP: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
I was able to quit many years ago, but u see my thump dem still dey suffer am, i just dont know how i find it difficult to conquer those two finger
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by doneback04: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:

What method and procedure did you fellow because I want to also quit this habit

You too can win.
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by doneback04: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:

What method and procedure did you fellow because I want to also quit this habit

You too can win.

What method and procedure did you fellow because I need to also quite this habit
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Smithwilliams826: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijaagenda:

You too can win.

cheesy
achymmania:
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Rinoxy: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hmm, mine is more serious o! Since childhood, at a point they were calling me 'jeka jeka' at home because of it. I'd bite cuticles deeply that I bleed at times. Whenever I see one of my kids doing it I'd just smile.
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by Gafferde: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kelvin30286063:
I'm still in the battle. You don't want to see my nails
cheesy grin
Re: I Successfully Quit Nail Biting. by mecuries(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
It isn't just going to end just like that, once in a while, you'd bite one or two nails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rice Disease Breaks Out In Kaduna / Why Sacked Doctors May Not Be Recalled - Fashola / How To Consume Slimming Tea For The Best Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.