Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America (1428 Views)

Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) / Video Of Yahoo Boy Celebrating With Friends After Cashing Out $1 Million / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by guobe: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2023
My friend in America saw the video I posted on my status of a woman whose car was hit by a man and the commotion that ensued thereafter.
He called me that in America Nigerians are cashing out from those types of minor accidents and that it is just a matter of both parties exchanging their insurance policies.
He said just a minor dent on the car, Nigerians can cashout five thousand dollars and that Nigerians are even praying that someone should hit their car so that they cashout.
He said they learnt it from Americans too who also cashout alot from insurance companies.
He told me you can even be given one hundred thousand dollars if you are able to prove that you sustained injuries in the accident.
So when are we going to start having comprehensive vehicle insurance in Nigeria that works?

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by KnowAll(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2023
If you cash out then your insurance premiums in subsequent months becomes more expensive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by guobe: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2023
KnowAll:
If you cash out then your insurance premiums in subsequent months becomes more expensive.
Ah for real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by Botragelad: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by joceey(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2023
Insurance scam ,that your friend no tell you say if america government catch you na 10 years imprisonment.

6 Likes

Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by Sevenworldpower(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2023
KnowAll:

Exactly. And premium reduces in subsequent months or years if you don't have any claim.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by Great2017: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2023
Fraud will not take you anywhere
Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by guobe: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2023
joceey:
Insurance scam ,that your friend no tell you say if america government catch you na 10 years imprisonment.
Nigerians sharp na.how them wan take catch them lol.
Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by guobe: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Exactly. And premium reduces in subsequent months or years if you don't have any claim.
What if they take the 100k dollars and relocate back to Nigeria for some time.
Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by Sevenworldpower(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2023
guobe:

What if they take the 100k dollars and relocate back to Nigeria for some time.

Most things are bought on credit. As long as you relocate legally , i don't think there is problem. There are loopholes in every system no matter how good is. Relocation is not cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by jahsharon: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2023
guobe:
My friend in America saw the video I posted on my status of a woman whose car was hit by a man and the commotion that ensued thereafter.
He called me that in America Nigerians are cashing out from those types of minor accidents and that it is just a matter of both parties exchanging their insurance policies.
He said just a minor dent on the car, Nigerians can cashout five thousand dollars and that Nigerians are even praying that someone should hit their car so that they cashout.
He said they learnt it from Americans too who also cashout alot from insurance companies.
He told me you can even be given one hundred thousand dollars if you are able to prove that you sustained injuries in the accident.
So when are we going to start having comprehensive vehicle insurance in Nigeria that works?

So that people like you can start defrauding Nigeria's Insurance Companies. Cash out kee you there
Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by guobe: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Most things are bought on credit. As long as you relocate legally , i don't think there is problem. There are loopholes in every system no matter how good is. Relocation is not cheap.

So true.
Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by Dialpad: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Prison time loading ... insurance fraud is not taken lightly in the US.

When the insurance companies come after you, blame yourself
Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by guobe: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dialpad:
Prison time loading ... insurance fraud is not taken lightly in the US.

When the insurance companies come after you, blame yourself
The insurance company do verify but you know how smart Nigerians could be as there is no evidence to nail them.
Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by Zonefree(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
KnowAll:
You can terminate the contract and enter into another insurance policy.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by NFBI: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
I have been thinking of late

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America by NaijaCuzin: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rich men

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of A Street Child. / Police Arrest Killers Of Dpo In Enugu / Businessman Abducted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.