Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables (1138 Views)

Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2023

Re: Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables by Isobug: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2023
She refused to give them anything because it's not in their culture. For we Nigerians we already know we must drop something, if not them go tie you down for there
Re: Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables by kenny714433(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Most Nigerians are very shameless. Begging like destitutes even while on official duty. Go to malls, airports, eateries etc. You will first be welcomed by destitute security officers.

They have made it become a culture and sold all the shame human is supposed to have.

Me sef, didn't Nigerian government under Buhari beg USA government for ventilator on twitter? And APC members cheered and defended the action.

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables by Austino50: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
Na so
Re: Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables by Xbox2005(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
With what many have experienced from the hand of police and comparing with the gross misconduct behavior of these two officers here to justify their recently dismissal,l think almost all the Nigerian police officers will be dismissed by now.I believe they did that to save their face and because it involves a whity
Re: Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables by Nwaokunkpara: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
The NPF is an institution of corruption
Re: Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables by SAMBARRY: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nigerians need to change then our institutions can change
Re: Give Me Money: Viral Video Of Dutch Woman That Sacked 2 Police Constables by StarRida: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
Where are the name and language checkers crew I did not see their review on this matter

(1) (Reply)

If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism / Nigerian Pharmacist Sentenced To Four Years In Jail For Stealing Over $550,000 / INSANITY- Man Orally R*pes His 15-week-old Daughter To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.