Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman (12039 Views)

Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by israelmao(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Who brought the mess and sold it to Nigerians?Nigerians are fed up with excuses.Tinubu once said they've come to clean up Jonathan's mess little did many Nigerians know that they've come to heap on the mess and made it messier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by kristisking(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
But Tinubu helped in bringing on the mess

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by ufotunang: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Story...but this is the Buhari government Tinubu was praising ... that Buhari did very well and he will continue from where Buhari stopped and continue on his legacies

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Kkk777: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Even if there is another word worst than mess.

The prayer is for God to heal this nation.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Alexlalax1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Let the blame game continue. I no pity anybody again for this country...The real suffering is coming. If you like, call me a prophet of doom.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Greenfusion: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
When he was messing....u said he was the best...so stop complaining and get the job done.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by bikefab(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bunch of unnecessary excuses. Wasn't the said Tinubu oart and parcel of Buhari's government? Didn't Tinubu say he was going to continue from where Buhari stopped? Balablu excuses...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by bentenny(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fear fear!
Why you nor talk am when he was president?
Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Blaze14k: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Never in my life seen were a party is exposing itself. Its only there followers that will fall for this bait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Harrynight(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Excuse don dey come

Tinubu was the party national leader so if there was a mess he would have call Buhari to it,
Beside he claim to do better so why the complaint and excuses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by FireUpNow(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
It's no more GEJ and PDP but now is Mohammad u Buhari the ex president. APC against APC.😃😃😀😭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Ekeneegwu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Brendaniel:
And Tinubu supported him twice into office to put the huge mess there for him twice...

No mind them … the blame game never finishes ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Sunday2021: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
b3llo:
We all know Buhari is a failure... His policies were nonsense
mention one policy in tinubu administration that is good for the common man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

TINUBU CAMPAIGNED AND PROMISED THAT HE WOULD FIX THE COUNTRY.

OR DIDN'T HE.??

THEN WHY ALL THESE NONSENSE COMPLAINING??

LET HIM DO ALL THOSE THINGS HE SAID HE WOULD DO.

OR BETTER STILL,, PEEP EXPO FROM ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES WHO ALSO PROMISED TO FIX THE COUNTRY AND ADD TO HIS ALREADY ROBUST IDEAS.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
b3llo:
We all know Buhari is a failure... His policies were nonsense

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by hammerFC: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
IS TINUBU NOT A MESS

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Xinox: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Should I keep quiet? No! let me talk where it's pinching me. Sir, you were Lagos state APC chairman, quietly enjoying your palliatives during Buhari region, now it's PBAT, you are shifting goal post. We know how Nigeria was taken aback so tell us something new because If Buhari was still the president and you are still the APC chairman, you won't say what you are saying.
Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Smithwilliams826: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Stop Blaming.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by ada9ja(f): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/buhari-left-huge-mess-for-tinubu-ex-lagos-apc-chair/

When they ask after Obi...he said someone that came third claimed he won but same APC made a fourth position candidate a governor in Imo. Hmmmm una dey ment

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by splendournoni: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
This kind of post makes me laugh... trying to make Buhari different from Tinubu

Both of them are the same in thinking and everything... just to get power that's their achievement...

Tinubu campaigned for him twice I think both are same shit hole

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Integrafamoo: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Xinox: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
I am not here to defend APC. or attack PDP

The current hardship we are experiencing IS very simple. We are trying to build a welfare economy on a thin revenue base. We are trying to use one source of income to pay for something that needs twenty sources or more of income to pay for.

Nigeria has always been in economic crisis ever since I was a child....and everytime all the experts said the same thing...we rely on one source of income and we need to diversify. The truth is, every Nigerian leader does patch patch because the alternative involves severe economic hardship.

Industrialization would help us grow very well. Very well. But the truth is, all industrial countries went through hardship to get to developed state...whether UK, Russia, South Korea, Japan, etc...all went through hardship to get there. So we pretend the money is enough and stealing commenceth.

Yes, corruption. Tinubu is corrupt, so also all the predecessor governments before him (remember the ten percenters of Nzeogwu's speech. They never went away...they are still there). Because when you run an economy like Nigeria where the division of revenue is controlled at one spot...and no, true federalisim won't change that...the stealing by those close to the division of funds is going to happen. It does not matter which government we put there, stealing will happen. Add the fact that Nigerians just want their side to take over, and control the looting...which is why we cannot have anyone holding government to account at all...and here we are.

And God knows if we divide Nigeria, we would end up with little Nigerias....all of them as corrupt as each other.

We better change ourselves.
Gbam! Pls sir, how will I learn from you. Apart from #Davido, you are another person I would like to meet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by ReubenE(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
I am not here to defend APC. or attack PDP

The current hardship we are experiencing IS very simple. We are trying to build a welfare economy on a thin revenue base. We are trying to use one source of income to pay for something that needs twenty sources or more of income to pay for.

Nigeria has always been in economic crisis ever since I was a child....and everytime all the experts said the same thing...we rely on one source of income and we need to diversify. The truth is, every Nigerian leader does patch patch because the alternative involves severe economic hardship.

Industrialization would help us grow very well. Very well. But the truth is, all industrial countries went through hardship to get to developed state...whether UK, Russia, South Korea, Japan, etc...all went through hardship to get there. So we pretend the money is enough and stealing commenceth.

Yes, corruption. Tinubu is corrupt, so also all the predecessor governments before him (remember the ten percenters of Nzeogwu's speech. They never went away...they are still there). Because when you run an economy like Nigeria where the division of revenue is controlled at one spot...and no, true federalisim won't change that...the stealing by those close to the division of funds is going to happen. It does not matter which government we put there, stealing will happen. Add the fact that Nigerians just want their side to take over, and control the looting...which is why we cannot have anyone holding government to account at all...and here we are.

And God knows if we divide Nigeria, we would end up with little Nigerias....all of them as corrupt as each other.

We better change ourselves.
While our linear source of income is true, why do y'all keep deceiving yourselves with thin revenue and Nigeria excuse.

With all the monies they steal and especially the billions they over budget for frivolities are not enough to run a healthy country.
Has it not become clear to you and others that more money in Nigeria is simply more money made available for stealing and indulging in frivolous activities?

Your submission is full of excuses for and against the criminal structure in our political system so I don't even understand what is your point exactly. Diversification and other beautiful speeches are not the prime problem of Nigeria, it is CORRUPTION, simple.
We have more Nigerians doing everything for themselves so Nigeria has more than enough resources to run a healthy country despite oil being the major source of our earnings.

In your third paragraph, are you inferring Nigeria is not industrialized because there is not enough money? You are absolutely wrong.
Furthermore, you are against concentration at the centre and you are against federalism, what exactly do you want then?

About your last paragraph, you are against division too since you somehow prophetically see the larger Nigeria character in the smaller new countries. Is it that Nigerians are doomed to fail in governing themselves?

Your opinion about corruption (stealing) is what I think you should concentrate on. The industrialized countries you referenced that suffered to get to where they are, it is because they toned down the lifestyle of stealing and developed the habit of obedience to law, that gave those countries resources breathing space to maximize growth. The talk of diversification is merely a beautiful talk as long as stealing culture is entrenched in our political life. If that is not taken care of, stop welfarism that you seem to be so much against from all of your posts I have seen in months, we are still not going anywhere.

Sidenote: Nigeria has spent cumulative resources that are enough to build 5 brand new refineries in turn around maintenance in the last 20 years. Yet none of them are working... Juxtapose that with with what you said and consider if welfarism is our problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Pakutsa: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Honestly, I don't know what APC take Nigerians for. A party that publicly declared that we should stone them if they fail in 4 years. Te failed woefully, but still rigged themselves in for another 4 years. They are here now heading for 12 years in power but instead of performing; APC blaming APC for monumental failure. Na thunder go fire all of una

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by BluntCrazeMan: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
lexy2014:
No Just Make Me Laugh Abbeegg
Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by themanderon: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
At last someone has the courage to say it as it is. Tinubu's footsoldiers have been very much afraid of saying this. The Buhari Tinubu recommended as the next best thing totally ruined Nigeria and He is picking apart the carcass.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by sweetjohn(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
That’s what we will be hearing until 8years is over. Complain is the only thing an incompetent govt has when they have nothing to offer. Yorubas and Hausas has destroy this country patapata.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by Brushstrokes20: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Stale as Fvck rhetorics!..
Uncle please tell us anoda stowieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

# what's the difference between 6 and half a dozen .... 🤔
# SAME Bunch of shameless, notorious, insatiable, self serving THIEVES! 💯✅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Then probe him

1 Like

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by ivandragon: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lol.

See them. Trying to disassociate themselves from their own failures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman by EdiskyHarry: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
The most foolish word I have ever heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Government Explains Demolition Of Illegal Structure, Criminal Hideout / Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe / Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.