Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) (13639 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" / Trending Movie Discussion / Download Latest Trending Movie : Black Panther (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by AnonPoet: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
#AManForChristmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClOyVsEuHz4?si=xZD-Kcb_I0GtBK-L has premiered on YouTube . A @Gillsentertainment Production by
@GillsOkeke
Join the Gills Glam Christmas challenge to win #50,000 or $50:00 gift cards . 12 winners will be selected . Follow @Gillsentertainment on Facebook and IG Follow
@Gills_okeke
on Twitter Subscribe to the YouTube page on https://youtube.com/@GillsEntertainment-zr6mh?si=3twq7cQl829uE7LW… Post a picture of you and your sweetheart or bestie watching #AManForChristmas. You should be dressed in your Christmas best. And use the hashtags #AmanForChristmas and #GillsglamChristmas in your caption and comments .

Sponsored Post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by ada9ja(f): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Shooo
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by Scarrr: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Trending for where?

Btw make we do bizness,How much u go pay me if I watch?

5 Likes

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
You will have to pay me $$ to watch this trash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by GoodRocks: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Trash as usual

I'll rather rewatch Coco, Moana, Luca, ant bully, Zootopia, frozen, The Cruz, Incredible, etc than to watch this trash 🗑️

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by donleo92(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
just give me a brief intro of the movie let me check if I would watch or even share

4 Likes

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by bigdammyj: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Reading...
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by Renalman: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
How putrid!
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by iscom(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Scarrr:
Trending for where?

Btw make we do bizness,How much u go pay me if I watch?

I first think say na safari post am, na wetyn make me rush come here. This movie no fit sweet!!!
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by Hoii(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
No come use yeye movie spoil our Christmas abeg

2 Likes

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by TrustNone: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I first think say na safari post am, na wetyn make me rush come here. This movie no fit sweet!!!
I had to go back to check the OP after seeing your post.
That safarigal ehn she no get job
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by mejetov422: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
As normal, they will never dissappoint
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by IPG25(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Christmas movie
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by Chigozie321: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
No spoil another man hustle

4 Likes

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by IrepChrist: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Alright, but Jesus should be trending this season.

We take advantage of the season for our gains while we forget the significance of he that was born to die for the sin of men

1 Like

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by OBTOREPA(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
When will A girl for Christmas be out?
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by Beuberry(f): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Trash as usual

I'll rather rewatch Coco, Moana, Luca, ant bully, Zootopia, frozen, The Cruz, Incredible, etc than to watch this trash 🗑️
Dey use ya head before you talk.
Have you seen the movie?

1 Like

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by money121(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by MightySparrow: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Watching it now. I personally don't like Nollywood videos except some few ones, my children encouraged to watch.

I am really impressed by this video. It is very good.

1 Like

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by igbsam(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
They're not tired of acting drama movies.
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by MrBONE2(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

grin

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by Natbrowny: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
When u hear MUST WATCH.

Just run..NA OVERHYPED..
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by newnig: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
1. Cliché storyline with some few twists. It's fair enough.
2. Obnoxiously amateurish acting.
3. Gaffes in scriptwriting. I mean she dressed up gorgeously that very morning of the date only to act like she had totally forgotten when she met the human fairy in 2018. LMAO. "He just buzzed me"......that part sickens my stomach. What sort of very juvenile acting was that?
Again, the waiter at the Bistro affirms that going by what she said about missing the date in 2018 initially, and the guy missing the date in the second 2018, that means they both didn't show up for the date in the first 2018. How didn't she know that in 2023? Didn't the guy at least text her in the first 2018 when he cancelled? Very very very poor directing. The production crew deserves flogging.

Overall, I will rate the movie 2.5/10 and that is me being generous.

Nollywood has come really far and we have witnessed world class productions from Nigeria than for this mediocre piece to be accorded any celebration. The production team should buckle up and do better next time.

Such a waste of my internet data.

Addendum: the Bistro waiter's acting is quite professional though. I'll rate him 6.5/10

2 Likes

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by 2023Blessed: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
newnig:
1. Cliché storyline with some few twists. It's fair enough.
2. Obnoxiously amateurish acting.
3. Gaffes in scriptwriting. I mean she dressed up gorgeously that very morning of the date only to act like she had totally forgotten when she met the human fairy in 2018. LMAO. "He just buzzed me"......that part sickens my stomach. What sort of very juvenile acting was that?
Again, the waiter at the Bistro affirms that going by what she said about missing the date in 2018 initially, and the guy missing the date in the second 2018, that means they both didn't show up for the date in the first 2018. How didn't she know that in 2023? Didn't the guy at least text her in the first 2018 when he cancelled? Very very very poor directing. The production crew deserves flogging.

Overall, I will rate the movie 2.5/10 and that is me being generous.

Nollywood has come really far and we have witnessed world class productions from Nigeria than for this mediocre piece to be accorded any celebration. The production team should buckle up and do better next time.

Such a waste of my internet data.
grin
You really took your time to watch that?

1 Like

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by dominique(f): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
I didn't know it was the entire movie the op posted, thought it was only the trailer. Let's try and push it to at least 1k views by the end of the Christmas break.
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by MrJames007: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nollywood.

No way.
Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by Dpharisee: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Trash as usual

Stop condemning people's efforts without constructive criticism

2 Likes

Re: Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch) by Venymen(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
When you cook in the dustbin you get trash, Nollywood is trash and voodoo ask ibu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Westworld Fan Page / What Movies Actually Looked Like Before Visual Effects Were Added / New Movie Titled Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.