Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath (3303 Views)

The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) / See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria / How Come Nigerians In Canada Don't Like Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by PawPaw3(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2007
I think oyinbo people don't take bath because their skin will not show they haven't taken bath for months. They really smell horible when you meet them in a meeting. I was going to walk out of a meeting because of this oyinbo man. Can you believe people who invented bath tubs etc. but refuse to use it. It is sad so sad.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by mellow(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2007
Some poeple have natural body smells and it has nothing to do with taking a bith

or nationality.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by PawPaw3(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2007
The problem is they won't take bath but they would spray perfum.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by aloib(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2007
siena u minding the psycho? now its oyibo hes facing, it used to be nigerians abroad, sicko
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by pahtahkee: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2007
Paw-Paw:

I think oyinbo people don't take bath because their skin will not show they haven't taken bath for months. They really smell horible when you meet them in a meeting. I was going to walk out of a meeting because of this oyinbo man. Can you believe people who invented bath tubs etc. but refuse to use it. It is sad so sad.

Why did you change your aggression to the Oyinbo man now? Did one of your relatives getting a refusal or a deportee status?

When I was in Nigeria, I know of a Nigerian who refused to take his bath, and infact there was one that I dont need to know he is already there, his offensive body smell makes him known wherever he is.

Though there are also some Whites who dont take their bath regularly like the way we do here as blacks, but I know they have some of the best hygiene of body cleansing.

Also here you hardly sweat like Nigeria, where all your collar does black, so the weather climate may also contribute to it as well.

Oyinbo people dont smell, just to answer your question.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by labiyemmy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2007
how is Oyinbo man relevant to discussion here? u know discuss how life go better - na oyinbo wey im life don better u dey discuss.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by anusule(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2007
cant help laughing. smiley smiley. sorry 4 d guy who owns dis thread cry
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by Vicjustice: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2007
Paw-Paw:

HEY! THIS IS RACISM, IT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED, YOU CAN'T INSULT PEOPLE FOR REASON OF THEIR RACE, THIS IS INSULT OR ABUSE AGAINST "OYINBO" PEOPLE!
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF OYINBO PEOPLE WRITE SUCH ARTICLE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE?
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by Vicjustice: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
Thank you, Siena for your well wishes, you make me smile: I've always respected you and your reasonable posts even though i seldom respond; you don't seem to me as one of these unreasonable elements. Thanks for your observations
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by Vicjustice: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2007
Oh, i thought you retain the former photo in your profile, i just viewed your profile and i observe something interesting smiley Who is she, if you don't mind?
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by Vicjustice: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2007
I wish you all the best Siena, may it go well as you desire. She's curiously by my side as i type this reply, she asks if you're gonna invite me/us wink
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by aloib(f): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2007
na wah o, maybe ill also go for white guys sef, y'all got any inlaws tongue
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by PawPaw3(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2007
All the people saying oyinbo don't smell are either married to oyinbo or in the process of marrying oyinbo. Na mi say make una no see better woman marry.

@aloib
na wah o, maybe ill also go for white guys sef, y'all got any inlaws
Even Ghanaman no go gree marry you. My sister time for you to say some prayers oo.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by PawPaw3(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2007
@labiyemmy:

how is Oyinbo man relevant to discussion here? u know discuss how life go better - na oyinbo wey im life don better u dey discuss.
Na mi say make you poor? Abeg carry go ja re.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by henry007(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2007
is this like a racist thread or what? c'mon,u can't just bring up a haterz thread like this,some of us do have white relatives u know angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by PawPaw3(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2007
who care weather you get white relative. Tell them to bath
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by henry007(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2007
4 d record, i dont have a white relative and sayin they dont bath is sayin they have a bad personality.'white pple smell'doesnt it sound foolish in the ear 2 u?
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by PawPaw3(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2007
I said they smell because I know it. Try and sit with them and then start to argue. Don't worry about it , its my opinion, if they smell I have the right to say it. I don't live in their country so there's nothing they can do to me.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by londoner: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2007
lol, lol, there are people who smell in every race. Its true that some White people don't bath every day, or they bath the night before instead.

I don't know why people are being so protective of the Whiteman just because he is White. If the thread was referring to Asians or Blacks, would people be so offended?

Again, there are people who smell in every race, White included and it doesn't mean that they don't wash. Lol
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by drseusz(f): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2007
@poster
olodo! do u want to know what they smell like ? they smell like rotten PAW PAW grin
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by PawPaw3(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2007
dr.seusz:

@poster
olodo! do u want to know what they smell like ? they smell like rotten PAW PAW grin
You dey look for oyinbo to marry? Come back home and I'll fix you with a husband. (This depends how ugly you are, the uglier you are, the more money you have to pay to me. Get in touch.)
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by chiogo(f): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2007
lol, @topic, Kinda true though. undecided
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by drseusz(f): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2007
hey!mr paw paw whos talking abt looking for a hussy? im already taken o.k? cheesy dont waste ur time on me extend ur PIMPing to some other pple looking for dudes.more money for u since them plenty for central bank near ur house grin
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by drseusz(f): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2007
i mean the ugly ones tongue
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by henry007(m): 3:28am On Sep 20, 2007
i want a blonde girl between the ages of 21-26,who can help me oh?
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by temi900(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2007
@pawpaw
What da heck is wrong with u mate? angry
were you recently denied visa at one of their embassies? grin
I don't really fancy oyinbo. But i think such malicious outbursts from a grown man are uncalled for. PERIOD.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by henry007(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
exactly oh racist oshi
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by PawPaw3(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2007
temi900:

@pawpaw
What da heck is wrong with u mate? angry
were you recently denied visa at one of their embassies? grin
I don't really fancy oyinbo. But i think such malicious outbursts from a grown man are uncalled for. PERIOD.
If you live my life you won't dare say I was denied a visa. Am sorry you're about to go for visa interview and you want to be in good behaviour, its your problem not mine.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by PawPaw3(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
@dr.seusz
hey!mr paw paw whos talking about looking for a hussy? im already taken o.k? Cheesy don't waste your time on me extend your PIMPing to some other people looking for dudes.more money for u since them plenty for central bank near your house
Who give you husband. The only man wey go sleep with you na di one wey drink ogogoro, ugly monkey.
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by henry007(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2007
make una come give pawpaw shillpill oh moodylady ,acidrop where una dey
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by drseusz(f): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2007
lipsrsealed ive got nothing to say to u anymore cause im too busy for u o.k? adios!
Re: Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath by Vicjustice: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2007
This thread has earned a reputation as the most childish one in Nairaland, and the poster is as just equal to it.
Pawpaw, One of these two applies to you, and that is: either you're a little child, or you're just a big time slowpoke, nothing short of these.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schengen Visa - List Of Required Documents. Visit Http://emb-norway.com.ng / Practicing Medicine In Canada Or USA Which Is Easier And Better?? / Are Here Any Nigerians From Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.