Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast (2397 Views)

Who Can Guess This Location In Southeast Nigeria?(photos) / Trains Built For Milwaukee-Madison High-Speed Rail Line Are Coming To Lagos / BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Chygoz01: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
Airport is full of igbos coming back for chrismas with the high cost of flight they are still coming back
All the roads leading to south east is congested with igbos coming back home ,shame to some people that derived joy when they see igbos fighting each other’s . there propaganda didn’t work this time they know themselves don’t want to call names grin grin angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Exodus!…..It’s the movement of Jah people! wink

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by gidgiddy: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Enugu is currently a ghost town, people have went to their villages. Im leaving this evening for mine

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by vanbonattel: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
I heard that my village is already full, coming in on the 1st, got some cars to clear. Missing home greatly.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Chygoz01: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
Exodus!…..It’s the movement of Jah people! wink
grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by DesChyko: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
For the first time in my life, I will not be visiting home for Christmas 🥲

The reliving and reviving connections; the banter with umu age grade m ; the not buying certain things; the waking up in the mornings to nothing but bird calls and cold air, and sleeping to cricket sounds, the traipsing about with uguru .

Hopefully, within the year, we'd find time to spend one of the oncoming vacations at home ♥️

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by tungamaje: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
You can now see it's propaganda when they tell you Igbos have fled their regions because of violence. No peaceful region like Igboland. Enemies go shame

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by NLegendforte: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Already in my town. Relaxing no place like home

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Paystack: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
Even Unknown Gunmen will go back to celebrate Christmas and their families.

We don't joke with Home in Igboland

Our parents raised us to love Home... We will continue to keep their heritage alive

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by yoruboid: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Make dem remain there and not come to disturb our peace again

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Nicepoker(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
You are free to visit your hometown. Let's hear word.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Scarrr: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Audio movement...😂😂 See them creating thread,very insecure ppl,wetin concern anybody..if u like,travel go hell fire😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Beremx(f): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
yoruboid:
no one is disturbing your peace. You are running when no one is chasing you

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by vanbonattel: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
They just called me now to say my igwe is sharing bags of rice this evening 😁 it's on WhatsApp sef.

I miss home, chai

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by akezn: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Village no dey my agenda again since my papa and mama die last year. Who I want come go village go see 😭😭😭.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Sucre6: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
akezn:
Village no dey my agenda again since my papa and mama die last year. Who I want come go village go see 😭😭😭.

Ayaah, so sorry for your loss bro, lost my mum long time ago, and lost my dad 2021, but not withstanding, I still need to visit home town, to see my uncles, Aunties and to be at same page with age grade and kindred, if you don't do this where I come from, they make things difficult for u when u want to marry and stuff

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Chygoz01: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
yoruboid:
cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Chygoz01: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nicepoker:
You are free to visit your hometown. Let's hear word.
cry more grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Chygoz01: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Scarrr:
Audio movement...😂😂 See them creating thread,very insecure ppl,wetin concern anybody..if u like,travel go hell fire😂
cry more grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Chygoz01: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:
Hausas travel en masse for sallah. I can't remember ever reading about them gloating over such. These people are not smart at all. Are they this insecure that simple traveling for festivities is now a great event that calls for celebration? Lolz. Thank God Nairaland is back. Where would I have found comical people like these to entertain me free of charge with their glorious tomfoolery?
cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by abobote: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
That's not news

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Scarrr: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
cry more grin grin
u no get sense
Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by Nicepoker(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
cry more grin grin
That's your business.
Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by cocolacec(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Stay back in your villages amd develop the place,developers of the Universe.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Una Sha like attention!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Cant Benin Be More Like Nigeria? / New York 107 Years Ago, Wow! / Student Visa To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.