Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer (3379 Views)

I Want To Travel To Latvia / Latvia Study & Student Visa Process / Latvia Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by AbdulAkpan: 8:12am On Jan 01
olasberguk:
Yes you would need to travel to cairo Egypt

You mentioned that masters students are allowed to work full time.

What is the guarantee of getting job as a masters student?

What is the monthly salary like?

If one has to travel to Egypt for the visa, does it mean I have to go get Egypt visa first? Flight to Egypt and back to Nigeria may be additional cost though.

By God's grace, I will make it before the end of 2024.

Please help us with the websites of the universities with low tuition and English as language of instruction.

Nagode

1 Like

Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01
This is Europe, and you will always get something to do, salary depends on your skills, you need an Egypitian tourist visa, you can always wait in Egypt until you get a response from Latvia immigration in regards to your resident permit approval.[
AbdulAkpan:

You mentioned that masters students are allowed to work full time.

What is the guarantee of getting job as a masters student?

What is the monthly salary like?

If one has to travel to Egypt for the visa, does it mean I have to go get Egypt visa first? Flight to Egypt and back to Nigeria may be additional cost though.

By God's grace, I will make it before the end of 2024.

Please help us with the websites of the universities with low tuition and English as language of instruction.

Nagode
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by BlaqScarface(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01
Which type of skills are in high demand over there
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by Bokeeto(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01
Please can you give a detailed explanation of this process chronologically, following the study route.
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01
IT skills are in high demand
BlaqScarface:
Which type of skills are in high demand over there
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01
ok , check my bio
Bokeeto:
Please can you give a detailed explanation of this process chronologically, following the study route?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07
Happy New year everyone it's so cold today in Riga Latvia -18°. For people asking questions about travelling to Egypt for D National student visa its not negotiable, all student need to submit their visa applications personally, but the chances of you getting you resident permit approved is high if you do everything right.
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by wonders9: 11:38am On Jan 10
Hi everyone,
Just wanna ask question that can benefit everyone. About the legalization and apostile thing some schools mention, is a Notary public or a High Court CTC sufficient?
Or is it the case that oen have to visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or what? I'm confused. Who can help please?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10
The legalisation is done in ministry of education and Foreign Affairs in Abuja.I can assist you with that if you don't live in Abuja,but if you do just go to the ministry and legalize your self.email below 👇
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26
Uk as banned student dependant ,same as Estonia ,but Latvia 🇱🇻 still accept students to come with their family.just for your information
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by hammed71(m): 7:56am On Jan 27
olasberguk:
Uk as banned student dependant ,same as Estonia ,but Latvia 🇱🇻 still accept students to come with their family.just for your information
yes but Latvia does not allow dual citizenship sir
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 7:54am On Jan 29
Riga old town

1 Like

Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02
Studying in Latvia offers a multitude of benefits, especially for Nigerian students. One significant advantage is the high success rate for obtaining visas, which streamlines the process of studying abroad. Additionally, the comparatively lower school fees, ranging between 3000 to 4000 Euros, make Latvia an attractive option for those seeking quality education without breaking the bank.

When considering the financial aspect, studying in Latvia proves to be a prudent choice over the UK. The lower cost of living in Latvia coupled with affordable tuition fees translates to substantial savings for students and their families. This financial advantage can alleviate the financial burden often associated with studying abroad, allowing students to focus more on their academic pursuits.

Moreover, Latvia's strategic location in Europe offers unparalleled opportunities for travel and exploration. Being part of the European Union, Latvia provides easy access to neighboring countries, allowing students to immerse themselves in diverse cultures and experiences without extensive travel expenses. This exposure not only enriches the educational experience but also broadens perspectives and enhances personal growth.

In conclusion, studying in Latvia presents a compelling option for Nigerian students seeking quality education, financial savings, and the opportunity to explore Europe. With its high visa success rate, affordable tuition fees, and the chance to travel within Europe, Latvia stands out as a cost-effective and enriching alternative to studying in the UK. ASK YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT STUDY IN LATVIA?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by mrtruth54: 5:41pm On Feb 02
How much do you think I can budget to enter via school route?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05
I think 6.5 to 7.5 million naira
mrtruth54:
How much do you think I can budget to enter via school route?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by smoothvee(m): 12:12am On Feb 06
olasberguk:
Riga old town

Hehe I visited Riga back in November last year, stayed in an airbnb. Them Latvian chics fine 😄. Was on vacation for 2 days and went back to Germany
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by skentelelady(f): 5:31am On Feb 06
olasberguk:
Studying in Latvia offers a multitude of benefits, especially for Nigerian students. One significant advantage is the high success rate for obtaining visas, which streamlines the process of studying abroad. Additionally, the comparatively lower school fees, ranging between 3000 to 4000 Euros, make Latvia an attractive option for those seeking quality education without breaking the bank.

When considering the financial aspect, studying in Latvia proves to be a prudent choice over the UK. The lower cost of living in Latvia coupled with affordable tuition fees translates to substantial savings for students and their families. This financial advantage can alleviate the financial burden often associated with studying abroad, allowing students to focus more on their academic pursuits.

Moreover, Latvia's strategic location in Europe offers unparalleled opportunities for travel and exploration. Being part of the European Union, Latvia provides easy access to neighboring countries, allowing students to immerse themselves in diverse cultures and experiences without extensive travel expenses. This exposure not only enriches the educational experience but also broadens perspectives and enhances personal growth.

In conclusion, studying in Latvia presents a compelling option for Nigerian students seeking quality education, financial savings, and the opportunity to explore Europe. With its high visa success rate, affordable tuition fees, and the chance to travel within Europe, Latvia stands out as a cost-effective and enriching alternative to studying in the UK. ASK YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT STUDY IN LATVIA?
]

Thanks for the contributors. What's the estimated POF a family of 3 can show? PA, spouse and minor

2. How soon can a spouse start work?

3. Does one has to still go through Egypt I read that VSF does the collection which is then taken to the Swedish embassy?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 6:57am On Feb 06
You need to apply for a resident permit so going to Egypt is necessary, you can start work as soon as you get your resident card less than a week on arrival .
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by mrtruth54: 6:55pm On Feb 06
olasberguk:
I think 6.5 to 7.5 million naira

Thank you.
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by Alliswell73: 7:27pm On Feb 06
olasberguk:
Tuition fees are always paid in full at must universities before visa invitation number is given

What happened to the school fee paid if the visa invitation is not given or denied?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by Maxxim: 7:43pm On Feb 06
Alliswell73:

What happened to the school fee paid if the visa invitation is not given or denied?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by kentochi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06
Am here
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12
The school fees would be refunded
Maxxim:

Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by platypelloid: 9:36am On Feb 22
Great thread
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by Jigsville(m): 12:41am On Feb 23
Your detailed responses are appreciated. How long does it take to become a citizen?
olasberguk:
The school fees would be refunded
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by segzysexy(m): 8:03am On Feb 27
olasberguk:
Riga old town
Please how long and how much does it cost to obtain a driver licence in Latvia? Is it easy to obtain it over there if you have an EU resident permit?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by ovanda(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27
Please what is the age limit for someone who wants to go through the study route?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Top 10 Most Racist Countries In The World (includes One African Country) / Water Transportation: Lagos Traffic Radio Partners LASWA / Beautiful Streets Of Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.