Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer (3377 Views)

I Want To Travel To Latvia / Latvia Study & Student Visa Process / Latvia Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 12:01am On Feb 29
Bsc shoukd be below 30 while Msc should be below 40years old. Technical school as no age limit
ovanda:
Please what is the age limit for someone who wants to go through the study route?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 12:02am On Feb 29
Its not difficult but is not also a piece of cake your have to pass the driving test and theory exams
segzysexy:
Please how long and how much does it cost to obtain a driver licence in Latvia? Is it easy to obtain it over there if you have an EU resident permit?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by Esiman(m): 1:23am On Feb 29
What's the part to PR or citizenship?
olasberguk:
Its not difficult but is not also a piece of cake your have to pass the driving test and theory exams
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:07pm On Feb 29
olasberguk:
IT skills are in high demand

The information online is that one can now apply for Latvia visa through the Sweden embassy... Is there a way you can help confirm or refute that?
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by Lionsempire: 12:39pm On Feb 29
Yampotatocarrot:

The information online is that one can now apply for Latvia visa through the Sweden embassy... Is there a way you can help confirm or refute that?
According to university of Latvia, You have to go to Egypt and apply personally, its boldly written there (as condition for Nigerian applicant) . I hope say that English correct sha.
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 10:43pm On Feb 29
Live for 5years and pass latvian language test .
Esiman:
What's the part to PR or citizenship?

1 Like

Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by franklin000(m): 11:45am On Mar 08
Please I want to know the student check list for Latvia and requirements for Egypt visiting visa
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19
You can use an egypt evisa.
franklin000:
Please I want to know the student check list for Latvia and requirements for Egypt visiting visa
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19
Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying in Latvia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Bb1pl4YuI?si=f5zvBWaKvloAtLEX
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19
How to apply to Study in Latvia as a Nigerian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-rlNa0FrKI?si=Yf4T5IdppTJDEG__
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 11:05am On Mar 22
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by NewMelvin: 11:17am On Mar 28
Does it mean that if you dont have IT skills you wont get a job or it will be difficult to see one. i want to apply gor masters program.
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by ekitimanalways(m): 10:20am On Mar 29
ovanda:
Please what is the age limit for someone who wants to go through the study route?
There are no age restrictions for acquiring higher education in Latvia.
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by Jesuschrist01: 8:24pm On Mar 29
Can I come with my wife...
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by onlyforchrist: 6:29am On Mar 30
Hi Ola, thanks for the video. You mentioned an agency name on the video but didn't hear the name. Kindly drop the name of the authorized edu agency here. Thanks

olasberguk:
How to apply to Study in Latvia as a Nigerian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-rlNa0FrKI?si=Yf4T5IdppTJDEG__
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by AyaTiraj(f): 2:05pm On Mar 30
CONTACT @alfarieltravels on instagram
onlyforchrist:
Hi Ola, thanks for the video. You mentioned an agency name on the video but didn't hear the name. Kindly drop the name of the authorized edu agency here. Thanks

Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by onlyforchrist: 2:18pm On Mar 30
Okay, will check them out.

AyaTiraj:
CONTACT @alfarieltravels on instagram
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by franklin000(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30
Please can you share link of Latvia technical schools
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31
Www.bluedreamstravels.com is authorised recruiter for the technical school in latvia @bluedreamstravels on intragram
onlyforchrist:

Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by onlyforchrist: 7:35pm On Mar 31
Thanks bro, I appreciate.

olasberguk:
Www.bluedreamstravels.com is authorised recruiter for the technical school in latvia @bluedreamstravels on intragram
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 9:04am On Apr 01
Re: Study In Latvia �� �� Question & Answer by olasberguk(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which African Countries Interest You Most? / English Test: Duolingo Now Accepted? / I Need An Advice On How To Settle Down At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.