Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Reasons Why You Don't Want To Convert Your Car Ac Into Manual - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reasons Why You Don't Want To Convert Your Car Ac Into Manual (311 Views)

Would You Pay ₦3.4m To Convert Your Petrol Powered Car Into An Electric Car? / Car AC Works Well Only In The Morning And Evening But Struggles In Hot Afternoon / Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Don't Want To Convert Your Car Ac Into Manual by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Except you are desperate to get your car ac back working, even at that it's not advisable.

1. It adds additional load to the engine which draws 3 times the power out of your engine.

2. It makes your car to take much fuel than usual.

3. It wear out your engine faster, this might not be all applicable in v6 models, however your four cylinder engine will not say the same.

What is the solutions, in my opinion, you will still need to get the automatic compressor back into the system.

If you are within abuja, and your ac is having issues, contact me, and be rest assured, we will get the ac system back working to factory specs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! My Highlander 04 Does Not Enter Gear 4 And 5 / Recommend A Battery Charger / Discover How To Fix The Most Common Causes Of Check Engine Light Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.