Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Please Help!!!! My Highlander 04 Does Not Enter Gear 4 And 5 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help!!!! My Highlander 04 Does Not Enter Gear 4 And 5 (308 Views)

2010 Corolla Gear Not Selecting Well And Not Reaching The Last Gear 4 / Help! My 2009 Toyota Corolla Is Not Shifting To Gear 4 / This Flashing Sign On My Highlander 2006 Dash Borad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!! My Highlander 04 Does Not Enter Gear 4 And 5 by Elsafema: 5:08pm On Mar 11
Good afternoon house. my Highlander 04 engine was removed and returned back, since then my gear has not enter 4 and 5 please what could be the cause
Re: Please Help!!!! My Highlander 04 Does Not Enter Gear 4 And 5 by 2shure: 5:09pm On Mar 11
Scrap it
Re: Please Help!!!! My Highlander 04 Does Not Enter Gear 4 And 5 by ipobcannibals: 5:35pm On Mar 11
Elsafema:
Good afternoon house. my Highlander 04 engine was removed and returned back, since then my gear has not enter 4 and 5 please what could be the cause
The quack mechanic must have messed up you transmission (gear box) in the process of fixing back the engine. Get a good mechanic and scan for codes
Re: Please Help!!!! My Highlander 04 Does Not Enter Gear 4 And 5 by Dozieson(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11
Elsafema:

1. Gear is contaminated. Try and replace with original toyota fluid

2. Gear oil has dropped. Try and top it up with original toyota fluid

3. Hope the gear is well connected to the radiator lines. Check properly

4. Other issues. Kindly scan and share codes here for proper interpretation

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! My Highlander 04 Does Not Enter Gear 4 And 5 by Highorbit7O16: 8:11am On Mar 12
OP it's ur knock sensor. Change both of them

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent At Your Service / Cars / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.