Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! (42380 Views)

Klopp Gives Injury Update On Mohamed Salah, Virgil Van Dijk And More / Sergio Ramos’ Challenge On Mohamed Salah Was Similar To Wrestling-klopp / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nah Mumu dey find talk where cause for am no dey. Salah carry go jor. 🤔

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Magnoliaa(f): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
I can't wait. grin
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
I love reading their tears in the comments lol

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by okito: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Look at the Northern elites, do you see Buhari and Dangote's daughters covering their faces? Religious bigotry is for the poor!

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by BabaCommander: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
I will preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to him one day. May God grant him great mercy and grace for repentance and conversion in Jesus name. Amen.

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by writeprof(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Salah understands the difference between RELIGION and RELATIONSHIP. Christmas is the true celebration of a relationship with Jesus Christ even if the world identify him with religion.

Religious people - Pharisees, Scribes, Priests etc were the ones who planned and killed Jesus Christ.

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Robchuks77(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Na all Ayuba for Illorin and Suleja.... Go carry am for head
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by chubinwa(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lol.. he may disappoint this time due to the massive expectation
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very foooooooooolish question

Did he mention Jesus Christ or renounce Islam in the picture??

Is there anything wrong in taking a picture with your family

Mstheeeeeeew
why then do those goats attack him for his choice every other year...?
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Me I don't really know what the problem is between Christians and Muslims.

I see Old testament as more of islamic book because lots of it's scriptures are related to islamic scriptures.

Like the story of Moses and Jonah. And many more. Also the old testament talked about going to your place of worship without your shoes and that's what Islam is practicing. It's also warn against women being in charge of any organisation. Even covering of a woman's head. Most Christian movies scripting the moses era would have women cover their heads completely. Islam uses hijab as well.

The only problem I see is Christians referring to Jesus as God.

Aside this, I don't really see any difference between these two religion.

Chrstians don't kill for God.

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Bragalane: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hopefully when he shows support foe Palestine you won't join those that are bashing him.

Gentlesoul2021:
Everybody is waiting for this tomorrow from Mohamed Salah and people to bash himgrin

What do you think of this guy action despite being a Muslim.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by JASONjnr(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:

Chrstians don't kill for God.

Go and check the old testament.... There are lots of scriptures giving your claims away....
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Natbrowny: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tareq1105:

He would have been stoned in Nigeria.

Na lie. 😂.. Ahmed Musa dey do am too. Kano Mugus will not stone him coz he dey drop raba.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Ever8090: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

I see Old testament as more of islamic book because lots of it's scriptures are related to islamic scriptures.

Like the story of Moses and Jonah. And many more. Also the old testament talked about going to your place of worship without your shoes and that's what Islam is practicing. It's also warn against women being in charge of any organisation. Even covering of a woman's head. Most Christian movies scripting the moses era would have women cover their heads completely. Islam uses hijab as well.

the problem between the two religion is that, Muslims doesn't want to mind their business, the act as if they are in competition with Christians, their religion is all about hating Christians ...

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by RepoMan007: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
He has decided to celebrate the birthday of a prophet acknowledged by even their Quran so what's the big deal about that? Those muslims screaming are the brainwashed lot
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by unite4real: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Natbrowny:
Religion is for the poor.
Go dubai go see sheiks with turbans watching girls on bikini. Drinking wine.

Just get money o. It stops nonsense.. Salah no even dey send dem..he will stil go to Egypt and get love from his people despite what social media says.

You said it all. Apt
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Teenaira: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
We Nairaland moslems will no longer condole it.

You don buy your Christmas chicken ?
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Adakintroy: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Two places where religion don't matter.

The very top and the very bottom.

Normal people at the middle are religious

The rich are guided mostly by knowledge. The poor by strong irrational instincts born from natural order
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by AfroBeatDiary: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Natbrowny:

Just get money o. It stops nonsense.. Salah no even dey send dem..he will stil go to Egypt and get love from his people despite what social media says.

I wouldn't have said it better
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Machinegun91(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Salah is a true Christian

His is a pastors daughter
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Omoawoke2(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Natbrowny:

Religion is for the poor truly

You have said it all
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by emmnprince(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

The emboldened shouldn't be a problem because some portions of the New Testament affirmed it: Matthew 1:23; John 1:1,14,18; 1 John 5:20; Romans 9:5, etc. Even an Old Testament book mentioned it: Isaiah 9:6

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by ComeToJesus: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
A Muslim guy here has been on my neck to get a Bible for him. He's been reading it with so much excitement and looking forward to see the wonders of the Scriptures.

Na poor people dey carry religious dichotomy for head.

If you are comfortable and reasonably enlightened, you'll know that the Almighty loves everyone and does not want anyone to perish.

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by slowice(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
He and his family enjoys Christmas so that's beautiful.... Many Christians enjoy and celebrate Salah and don't get bashed by Christians for it. Muslims are largely hypocrites..... They hate in public what they enjoy in secret

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Many Muslims are hypocrites. My neighbour who is a Muslim will kill ram during Sallah and share some to us. We will accept it wholeheartedly but if we fry chicken and rice during Christmas and give him he won't accept.

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by YungINchrist: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Greatest story ever told!!!

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Even Bethlehem ban Christmas..

So why would a Muslim be doing Christmas?/
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Many Muslims are hypocrites. My neighbour who is a Muslim will kill ram during Sallah and share some to us. We will accept it wholeheartedly but if we fry chicken and rice during Christmas and give him he won't accept.
Ana you no ask him why he no collect
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by izubext007: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
Muslims believe in Isa ( Jesus )
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by airsaylongcome: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Go and check the old testament.... There are lots of scriptures giving your claims away....

Lol! Let me pedantic and say that those who you refer to in the old testament, while forbears, where not Christians in the classical definition of Christian -follower of Christ. I'm not dissociating them from Christianity, just saying they were not followers of the saviour. However, there is a plethora of evidence that Christians have killed for God. Just look at the Crusades
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by mentro: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
XAUBulls:

There are over 8 million Egyptian Coptic Christians who are the original land owners of Egypt before the 7th century C.E. Arab invasion of North Africa and Southern Spain from their ancestral homeland in the Arabian Peninsula. So, these fanatical creeps should have some tolerance and cut this dude some slack!

Yes, there are very wide doctrinal differences (based on my several years of study of world religions and comparative religion) in who the Muslim and Christian Jesus/Yeshua/Isa are, being that the Muslims do not believe in the manger birth but believe the biblical Jesus was born under a palm tree which of course is an exact rehash of the Gnostic scriptures.
Which book can you recommend to me that explains comparative religion?

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by yommen: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Christians are not the ones refering to Jesus as God. The Bible does. Read John 1, the whole chapter Sir. The issue is the Jews are still expecting the Messiah while the new testament made us to understand the Messiah(Jesus) has come. Meanwhile, there is an elderly Alfa at my place of work who said the Quran also however says Jesus is coming again to fulfill some assignments. I think to that speaks volume.

Week 14 - 1.2.x. Football Pools Forecast / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday / Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel