Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! (42372 Views)

Klopp Gives Injury Update On Mohamed Salah, Virgil Van Dijk And More / Sergio Ramos’ Challenge On Mohamed Salah Was Similar To Wrestling-klopp / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Ykc2(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Me I don't really know what the problem is between Christians and Muslims.

I see Old testament as more of islamic book because lots of it's scriptures are related to islamic scriptures.

Like the story of Moses and Jonah. And many more. Also the old testament talked about going to your place of worship without your shoes and that's what Islam is practicing. It's also warn against women being in charge of any organisation. Even covering of a woman's head. Most Christian movies scripting the moses era would have women cover their heads completely. Islam uses hijab as well.

The only problem I see is Christians referring to Jesus as God.

Aside this, I don't really see any difference between these two religion.
old testament and new testament is 1000 years old before wayo mohammed copied it and named it koran

1 Like

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by blowjohn(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

I see Old testament as more of islamic book because lots of it's scriptures are related to islamic scriptures.

Like the story of Moses and Jonah. And many more. Also the old testament talked about going to your place of worship without your shoes and that's what Islam is practicing. It's also warn against women being in charge of any organisation. Even covering of a woman's head. Most Christian movies scripting the moses era would have women cover their heads completely. Islam uses hijab as well.

Watch this shirt clip and understand the Jesus is God thing that Muslims try to dispute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6sBTDCy188
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by kingxsamz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
I don't know what it is with most Muslims and why they have such intolerant mindset.
Very pissfull religion.

1 Like

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Menclothing: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
That’s his family do what makes u happy
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by VULCAN(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
What faith do you practice?

JASONjnr:

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by XAUBulls: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Megabig: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
It’s meant for the poor, even Saudi Arabia is setting up Father Christmas
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Mckandre(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
The sooner we realise the western celebration of Christmas has nothing to do with Christians the better for us in saying things that doesn't concern the true Christians. Xmas as it is referred to has alot to do with peganism and nordic rituals when u delve into the history u will think again before mixing up jesus birth with them.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Islam doesn't believe Jesus is the son of God. They say God doesn't have a wife and is not born of man, despise God saying Jesus is His beloved son, in whom He's well pleased. The genealogy of Jesus Christ emanated from Israel and David's trace. If you see Muslims hating Istrael today, despite Christianity teligion predating islam , e get why. Misnamed came and changed the narrative and those who didn't believe in the doctrine of Jesus Christ joined Mohamed.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Whalis: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Someone said don't help am ungrateful person as he will turn out with envy and see you as his competitor. Islam copied the Bible and now see both Judaism and Christianity as competitors.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by ladiguy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

You are right but u need to know this. Christianity started before Islam. Coverin of head by women is culture from that region...

1 Like

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by adecz: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Some Muslims ☪️hate him for not
being a hypocrite like most of them.

Wise men have said that, "when in Rome,
do as the Romans..
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by bdon123(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Everybody is waiting for this tomorrow from Mohamed Salah and people to bash himgrin

What do you think of this guy action despite being a Muslim.
He is sending a strong message that we can all hav religion n still leave free
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by akpumping7720(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
yommen:

Christians are not the ones refering to Jesus as God. The Bible does. Read John 1, the whole chapter Sir. The issue is the Jews are still expecting the Messiah while the new testament made us to understand the Messiah(Jesus) has come. Meanwhile, there is an elderly Alfa at my place of work who said the Quran also however says Jesus is coming again to fulfill some assignments. I think to that speaks volume.
Not only the Qur'an even the traditionalists recognised Jesus. He is known as 'ela' or something that sounds like that.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Godswings(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Your religion doesn't matter; If you can tolerate other people's religion for the sake God's love and peace. I see no need why we hate what God doesn't.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Elvo123: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Take your time and read the scriptures from Mathew to Revelation or start with Mathew 5,6 and 7 and also the book of John chapter 1. You'll see alot of differences between the prophets and Christ.

The old testament means old covenant or old agreement or deal.
The new testament means new covenant or new agreement or new deal.

The Jews and Muslims have something in common but not Christians.

Christians believe Christ Himself is God as stated in Colossians 3 and Galatians 4:5.

1 Like

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Antiislaam(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Saudi Arabia don dey celebrate Christmas, so no controversy therein
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Angelfrost(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Religion extremism is for the poor and wretched...!

Mohammed Sallah, and others in his elite class are exempt from any ridiculous and divisive Islamic law. cool

1 Like

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Splitmind: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Everybody is waiting for this tomorrow from Mohamed Salah and people to bash himgrin

What do you think of this guy action despite being a Muslim.

Christmas is forbidden for Muslims
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Abid2020(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Natbrowny:
Religion is for the poor.
Go dubai go see sheiks with turbans watching girls on bikini. Drinking wine.

Just get money o. It stops nonsense.. Salah no even dey send dem..he will stil go to Egypt and get love from his people despite what social media says.

it's not everyone in Dubai sheik because to you anyone who wears "dishdasha" attire is sheik, even Emiratis who who are Christian dress in dishdasha attire
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Amount(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

Rubbish Talk...

This is Quran laws... Many more to say to u but.....

29. Let not the believers take
disbelievers for friends m
preference to believers-and
whoever does that has no connection
with Allah-except that you
,:, cautiously guard against them. And
Allah cautions you against His
punishment; and to Allah is the
returning.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Natbrowny: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Abid2020:
it's not everyone in Dubai sheik because to you anyone who wears "dishdasha" attire is sheik, even Emiratis who who are Christian dress in dishdasha attire

Ur point in this regard is that CHRISTIAN ARABS WHO WEARS DISHDASHA CAN BE THE ONES IN BIKINI RUNWAYS LOOKING AT GIRLS IN BIKINI 'greeting each others in Islamic ways and spending lots of money to buy bikinis and show offs.

I no talk anytyn oo. I just dey try analyse ur point.
U fit still school me more.. I'm open 2 learning. Coz me know wetin I dey see on HDNet n fashion shows on TV.

Peace Homie
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by ZekeYeager: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
MOOhamad did copy and paste and plagiarized heavily from the Bible.

Islam is essentially an uneducated illiterate Arab man's poor understanding of Jewish and Christian Sacred Literature

JASONjnr:

1 Like

Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Mccullum: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Those claiming religion is for the poor are deceiving themselves, it's an individualistic differences on level of faith and understanding of Islamic religion.

Salah is a Muslim with his own understanding and level of his faith. He's playing to the gallery of where he's presently. No one can judge except his creator.

He may not continue observation of it after he left Europe for his home country.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Empresa: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Terrorists don't like peace
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by MrFixIt007: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very foooooooooolish question

Did he mention Jesus Christ or renounce Islam in the picture??

Is there anything wrong in taking a picture with your family

Mstheeeeeeew

But you just mentioned HIS Name Jesus Christ and I pray HE save your soul, Amen
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Sparrk007(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

oga get your facts right we Christian don't consider JESUS Christ as GOD but holy son of God which only his way you can be saved and see GOD
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by JASONjnr(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sparrk007:
oga get your facts right we Christian don't consider JESUS Christ as GOD but holy son of God which only his way you can be saved and see GOD

Are you sure you know your Bible like this?

You can't really say this if you are a good Christian....
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
santaclaws:
I just love the way Salah ignores them... Being a Muslim doesn't make you an enemy of Christians and vice versa. Christmas is for everyone to enjoy.

Go to Dubai and see Christmas decorations everywhere despite being an Emirati state. The only people who think upside down are poor, unexposed religious bigots.
you don ever go Dubai go see? Una go just sit-down for inside una hut d claim wetin una no know. U don ever go Dubai?
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by santaclaws: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
you don ever go Dubai go see? Una go just sit-down for inside una hut d claim wetin una no know. U don ever go Dubai?

Why are you so pained? Are you sure it's about Dubai or you're just a religious bigot? 😂😂😂

Take your bad energy elsewhere... Adios! ✌🏽
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by YourGFsnatcher: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

The main problem between Christianity and Islam is not the Gospel of the Qur'an. The major problems are the doctrines and Hadith.
Re: Controversies On Mohamed Salah Every Christmas Period! by Jasonekah98: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
There's this imam on Facebook who posts about the do's and dont's of Islam. Today he said tomorrow should be used to observe Sunnah, or fasting idk. I wet into the comment section grin grin grin grin... Omor, there's muslim faithfuls saying they'll fast on Thursday, and they must eat Christmas rice and chicken. Omor... The more i scrolled the more i laughed. Every human has his/her own conviction on religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / Week 14 - 1.2.x. Football Pools Forecast / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.