Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike (22861 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Jayhome24: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:

The brazen misappropriation of Rivers peoples votes wasn't a direct offence to the person you quoted? The misgovernance and looting of Rivers funds wasn't a direct offence? Hava nau

Misappropriation of votes from where? Bro are you for real?

Looting and mismanaged you said? Oh it's now you know there was looting and mismanagement? Oh so Fubara who was the accountant General of Rivers under Wike was not part of the looting and the mismanagement baa?

Look, you obidients biko where una brain travelled to for God sake?

Your saint Fubara served under that same looting govt but never resugn pls what are you talking about
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Cajal(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Wike you’ll die a shameful death

Touch Fubara and you’ll understand 90% of Rivers people are solidly behind him

That Godfatherism you’re looking for in Rivers state you’ll never have it

Go to Ekiti that’s where you can have that

Wike is fighting for his percentage Fubara is fighting for Rivers people

Fubara wey never do reach 6 months he don dash all civil servants 100k and still promises to increase their salaries by 30%

Fubara was a civil servant so he understands the struggle

And you’re telling me to listen and support one old decayed brown teeth cocaine sniffer who has enslaved his entire tribe

I no mention anybody name but if the description fits your oga then rugged you
Brother
This is too much pls
Lower the 🎤
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by unmask: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Fubara wey never do reach 6 months he don dash all civil servants 100k and still promises to increase their salaries by 30%

And you’re telling me to listen and support one old decayed brown teeth cocaine sniffer who has enslaved his entire tribe

I laugh in Spanish

Fubara fighting for Rivers people?
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Wutinky: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Winning123:

Shut up. When Governor Wike picked him from the gutters, he wasn't wicked. People like you don't go far in life because you will be ungrateful to your benefactor God raised for you. Your Fubara will only do one term mark my words

You mean he Wike brought him out of dirty smelling Gutter where he lived with his parents and made him Governor? grin grin Tell us something we don't know. calling you a fuul is understatement
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by TruthsFM: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wike the clueless empty chest beater don lost the war already. Fubara is winning the war hard
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by udemzyudex(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Yeah because he did not agree to your 25% sharing formula? grin
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by TruthsFM: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
iamsense:
Politicians don't have dignity. Politicians are hypocrites. Though I like Wike but he is an hypocrite and lacks dignity. The same Wike that encourage and helped Obaseki to betray Oshiomole is talking about live by the rules of politicians
don’t mind empty chest beater Wike, he has lost the battle already. Wike had been defeated politically in Rivers State politics
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Omalicious1: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Shameless.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Antoeni(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mumu Wike

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by PDJT: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
-The only cancer-suffering politician in Nigeria. Soon you will pay for all those extrajudicial killings you carried out in Obigbo and Rivers state in general.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by CursedOsuPigs: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Nwa ezi🤣
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Mrpojj(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by APOPTOSIS: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
IF the Church could allow Wike talk for almost an hour, how many hours will be left for that zooish pastor to effectively dispense sermon to those sycophants clapping in that beer parlor church?

See reasons Ignorant Nigerians sleep in Churches.😭😭

When the last COVID FCT Minister during pandemic grouped churches alongside entertainment centers, some people criticized & frowned at it but I never did, hence this is one of the reasons 😭😭😭

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by tnerro1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fabura fall my hand sha, I don’t think he is a real ijaw man
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Impecca(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
This man talking is shamelessly corrupt. I swear down
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Singhabele: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
So only wike is in apc causing problem in pdp doing anti party activities and the entire pdp leaders are looking like malu.

And d guy still terrorising a sitting governor haha...
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Ikendiawusa: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2023
I don't see peace returning to River State soon, just look at the way wike is sounding and it seems that Sim is trying to play a fast one on them by not abiding and implementing the resolution he reached with aso Villa cabals and wike knows that.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by notttty(m): 4:29am On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

haba, you get mind to swear for person papa.. you no get papa abi? Or yeah one of the many bascards Nigeria has I guess. You all seem so immature in dispensing comments.. you dey swear for person papa bit forget to swear for the one that raised your like this. Sorry man your papa no train you well and na omoale you be sef

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by rummmy: 4:32am On Dec 25, 2023
The gov should use sand and chippings block all rumueprikom road and tag it renovation...
That will prevent this ogogoro man from having a home to cap rubbish.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by yusufsuleiman85: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Take it easy, bro.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Sniper101(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Data well spent. smiley

misleading headline though.
OP ...be very careful
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Exceed15: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Because he refused to give you control 9brr his administration? Greedy human being.

Olusosun Dump Fire Reignites Again (Photos) / How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers / June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni