Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike (22851 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by stanluiz(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Why does wike still want to control rivers.

Because that is his only bargaining chip in APC and PDP.

Lol.

Wike thinks Rivers is in his pocket

The chip is lost since he played double for ApC and PDP.

He has no bearing

APC speaks for him. PDP don't. APC don't see him as a member
Pdp sees him as a saboteur

The only chip he has is godfatherism in Rivers
Unfortunately for him. He can't be the godfather in Rivers State.

Fubara has the support of Rivers State people. For the first time since 2013 that Civil servants in Rivers collected Christmas 13 month salary and their salary has been increased. They have started getting promotion.

Something Wike fails to do as a governor for 8 years. Wike didn't treat Civil servant well. They hate him for that.

That 8 point resolution prepared by Wike and Tinubu will not work.

Once Supreme Court Reaffirm Fubara as the governor of Rivers State. He will now hard and Crush Wike and destroy his so called structure.

Is over for Wike. The end of his shenanigans in Rivers State has come to an end. His political career is gradually going down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by GreatrAnalyst: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
godfather devil
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by GlocusDan: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wike allow SIM to rule. You think you can deceive us by saying what you just said, we can't be deceived. We the Rivers State civil servants are saying leave SIM alone. When you were the governor of Rivers State you treated the civil servants as thrash but today God used you to bring one of us as governor, who understands our plight and you want him to tow your ways, it won't work.
The wickedness of the wicked must come to an end. Your reign is over. Let SIM alone.

1 Like

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by KanuSE: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Wike you’ll die a shameful death

Touch Fubara and you’ll understand 90% of Rivers people are solidly behind him

That Godfatherism you’re looking for in Rivers state you’ll never have it

Go to Ekiti that’s where you can have that

Wike is fighting for his percentage Fubara is fighting for Rivers people

Fubara wey never do reach 6 months he don dash all civil servants 100k and still promises to increase their salaries by 30%

Fubara was a civil servant so he understands the struggle

And you’re telling me to listen and support one old decayed brown teeth cocaine sniffer who has enslaved his entire tribe

I no mention anybody name but if the description fits your oga then rugged you

Una neva still get sense. grin

Continue playing piano with your life & future. cool
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Shollez(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tell us what really happened between you and him, that lead to his impeachment just 5month in the office
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Winning123: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Fubara wey never do reach 6 months he don dash all civil servants 100k and still promises to increase their salaries by 30%

And you’re telling me to listen and support one old decayed brown teeth cocaine sniffer who has enslaved his entire tribe

Shut up. When Governor Wike picked him from the gutters, he wasn't wicked. People like you don't go far in life because you will be ungrateful to your benefactor God raised for you. Your Fubara will only do one term mark my words

1 Like

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by fortunez1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

so you alone is 90% of Rivers State
. Don't go and look for a job, ant wan show mouth skills
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by alen4smith(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

just shut up.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by israelmao(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
My hatred for Wike began when he began to see himself as a demi-god.

1 Like

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by desiredhome: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
Winning123:

Shut up. When Governor Wike picked him from the gutters, he wasn't wicked. People like you don't go far in life because you will be ungrateful to your benefactor God raised for you. Your Fubara will only do one term mark my words
Which gutter did wicked wike picked him from? Is wicked wike supposed to remain the governor of Rivers State for ever?.......

Stupid man with his foolish supporters.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by divinitybillz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

All this aboki everywhere, If Wike touches him na only vex for your phone you go vex finish nothing else. SMH!!
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Chizy12345: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
tell us what happened and how?
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by iamsense(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Politicians don't have dignity. Politicians are hypocrites. Though I like Wike but he is an hypocrite and lacks dignity. The same Wike that encourage and helped Obaseki to betray Oshiomole is talking about live by the rules of politicians
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Bigkoko: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
Baba oil dey your head. How I fit pass two bottles of Shine shine bobo and a plate of nkwobi to you?

AqualinaXYZ:

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by sweetjohn(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
This country is being rubbed by criminals and selfish greedy people. The losers are the fools still defending them and the idiots that helped them rigged and the illiterates judges.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Cosbyrich: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
UrPapa:

Lol
Who be this one grin
Another pig on the loose.
Wetin concern Ekiti with his misfortune now?
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by desiredhome: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Shameless man looking for soft landing......

Wike dey your dey abeg
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by RosyIsBlessed: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
You are responsible for it. Stop passing blame.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by gratefulheart(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Go kill him if he no die.

AqualinaXYZ:

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Raxxye(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
God pls help all of us in Rivers State to punish Nyesom Ezenwo Wike very well.
Give him the hardest punishment! Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by samstels: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wike shame to you

You will surely dance naked in the market square .

Evil man

1 Like

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Jayhome24: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Shame on you calling death on someone who never offended you directly. You have no shame that is why you are filled with bitterness and crying like a big loser.

Go and sleep with your bittered soul. Yea a cocaine sniffer is far better than a cocaine trafficker that his cocaine trafficking got wrong and his fellow traffickers abducted his father and killed him.

1 Like

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wike just want to start another controversy...abeg make him go rest!

1 Like

Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by airsaylongcome: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Winning123:

A benefactor provides help to someone and then leaves that person to fly. If the benefactor has had major impact in the life of the "benefactee", the "benefactee" will of his own free will, pay homage to the benefactor. The benefactor does not provide help and them dictate how the "benefactee" should behave. If not, everyone for be slave to everyone that has helped them in the past. Like the late DMX said in his song:

Give a dog a bone,
Leave a dog alone,
Let a dog roam
and he'll find his way home
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by seunayantokun(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wike is wicked.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Whalis: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Check your bp
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Jack500: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

I can see the frustration in you, Tinubu and Yoruba is not responsible for your failure and your great poverty
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by airsaylongcome: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

Shame on you calling death on someone who never offended you directly. You have no shame that is why you are filled with bitterness and crying like a big loser.

Go and sleep with your bittered soul. Yea a cocaine sniffer is far better than a cocaine trafficker that his cocaine trafficking gor wrong and husfellow trafficker abduct his father and killed him.

The brazen misappropriation of Rivers peoples votes wasn't a direct offence to the person you quoted? The misgovernance and looting of Rivers funds wasn't a direct offence? Hava nau
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Whalis: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
samstels:
Wike shame to you

You will surely dance naked in the market square .

Evil man
Ipob how far?
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by hisexcellency34: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Cry cry
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by mrksquare: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
chaloskyx:
lol fubara is a fool you signed peace accord that gives wike fuul control of your state and tell people there is no price for peace yet the same man is telling people you are responsible for the crisis in rivers after 4 years just get ready to leave as you are done politically

The Aburi Accord agreement was signed by Gowon and Ojukwu in Ghana and the ageeement sought to make Nigeria a confederation.

Gowon came back to Nigeria and repudiated the agreement he signed.

The Aso Rock Agreement won't work. Already there is a litany of court cases on the basis of that draconian agreement Tinubu foisted on Fubara.

Rivers people won't accept that agreement.
Re: Fubara, Responsible For Rivers Political Crisis - Wike by Nebes: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
chaloskyx:
lol fubara is a fool you signed peace accord that gives wike fuul control of your state and tell people there is no price for peace yet the same man is telling people you are responsible for the crisis in rivers after 4 years just get ready to leave as you are done politically

Fubara said that no price is too much to pay for peace but he did not say who exactly is going to pay that price.
If not for how rugged Fubara has proven himself to be, he would have been an ex-governor by now.
Let's keep watching to know who will actually pay the price for peace in Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians / PDP Postpones Edo Gubernatorial Election Primary Election Until June 23 / Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.