Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault (18411 Views)

Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Mummyfour(f): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2023
YelloweWest:
Emeka Ike son says he hates his father.

That's enough evidence that the man is not a good family man.

No one can poison a person against their parent. It is what you experience growing up that informs your judgment of your father or mother.
this is the comment I was waiting for. You as a parent cannot connive with a child to despise your spouse. Children see things and have even helped in investigations in domestic violence.
A lot of people will be blaming the son, but he must have seen things.
I remember seeing my father abuse my late mother from when I was 6 years old. And if I say the things I know and saw, probably some myopic Nigerians would say my mother Brain washed me at this my age abi?

My children also saw how I was abused by their father and I didn't need to convince them of anything. They have formed their opinion about their parents and will stand by it
So for those people that treat their spouses badly and expect that their children will keep quiet or even bully their children into silence by saying their mother or father brain washed them, continue, when it is time for your children to sing out their pains, they will do so.

I am not holding brief for either of the parents, but what I know is that none of them was perfect in that marriage, but I believe one of them was more reckless than the other

3 Likes

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Gainman: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Macphenson:

Issues like this are taking to elders in the family to sort out. , and not for the social media to feast on.

He is.an Igbo man, he should know better how such issues are resolved through families.
So u are telling they have not taken it to d elders? Will they come and tell us they have taken it to d elders. These people are public figure already so whatever they say and do will go public. It is when u are in this situation u will understand better. I believe way back before Emeka Ike himself got himself into his wahala. had condemn men going public for this same issue. But now see what has happened. Some men who use to beat their wife now have promised themselves they never raise their hands on their wife. But later wat happen. There are some situations u find yourself in dat is difficult to manage. When u take any step u see people abusing u. This is what is happening to Emeka Ike. Imagine seeing a guy who never marry abusing him. I just laugh. Many men don die and people never know what killed them because they refused to talk out. Emeka I guess was forced to talk out due to some of d lies d wife was saying. There more to say but he controlled himself
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by theamazonguru(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2023
dbestuncle:
Was this not the same wife Emeka said was so gentle, easy going and friendly to all. Who will never suspect anything between him and Muma Gee.
That year when he was doing his nonsense on Tv with Numa Gee I said he was cracking the wall of his home, people said he has a very understanding wife.
Where is that understanding now

It's natural that when you push a dog to the wall, she will turn against you , bark and bite you.
This right here explains that exactly.

2 Likes

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by VEHINTOLAR: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Fvck with me and get your casket, in-laws or no in-laws! It was her wedding,my wife's younger sister,and some idiots -my wife's younger brothers thought they could mess up with me - a near fatal mistake that could have cost some lives ! Men have gathered,ready to HIT but there was a divine intervention;lives were saved but not without some damages !

Some of us are dangerous,there are some things that we will never take irrespective of the offender(s) relationship with us ! What happened to Emeka Ike will NEVER happen to me but if it does,some people will pay the supreme price for it !

Emeka Ike is a ..............and that's why he could be so treated.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by BRATISLAVA: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2023
patrickcollins:
For Ike to train his wife from secondary school to.University and to Masters shows he loves her so much, well don't know what went wrong along the way

A woman from the Netherlands needed him to pay for her university and high school fees? Was she born in his homestead?
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Walkat9t: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2023
My view in this matter is that Emeka Ike should forget about this media execution. Washing all the hidden and forgotten issues in the public. The matter is already a messed up type. Emeka go your way. Lay low and focus on tax ahead. Find joy from another angle and ignore whatever anyone is saying. Concerning your son, don't be angry with him. Its wat the mum told him he is acting upon. Pray for him don't let the issue make you to have hatred for him. Just always wish him well. One day he will need your assistance. Ma'salam
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by sharpwriter(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2023
StJasper:

Emeka Ike was not a saint in the marriage but he wasn't as bad as this woman is painting him.

The problem with Emeka was that he lost favour with many people because of his bluntness and frankness.

The wife is busy painting Emeka as the Devil here because she has the support of many professional teachers or coaches who are interested in making sure Emeka Ike go down totally.

I knew the wife more than the husband. I can never forget my experience with the lady. I don't pray for any man to have a woman like her as a wife.
Please tell your experience with her, because some people on Instagram especially ladies said they knew her from secondary school and that she was cool and avoids trouble.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Dizzyyish: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2023
xtivin2:
I don't know what happened o, buh the woman looked like a troublemaker. Emeka was correct, he probably got what he didn't order.

They say don't judge a book by its cover but the truth is - countless times the cover is very telling. If you're quite perceptive or observe people a lot, you'll start noticing some peculiar traits that correlate with some physical aspects.

I don't know how to fully explain it but the woman looks like a troublesome person acting calm (plus I know better than to take a woman's word/side at face value).
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by wirinet(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
DonFreshmoney:
Nigerian women no dey ever get sense or use their head in marriage, emeka ike is remarried, sifr in Germany with lovely kids, ex wife isn't remarried, scorned and spiteful of her ex husband.. using their kids against the man. I just laugh at times
You guys are so misogynistic and have deep hatred for women that you wonder if you were given birth to by a woman. Emeka charmed her and impregnated her before she barely left her teens. He was already a star and could have married any woman of his choice, but he preferred a young naive 18 year old fair girl barely out of secondary school. The relationship was based on last and not love. The lady was needed a provider while Emeka need a subordinate who he could control. That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Anyway, It was Emeka who claimed to have moved on, that reopened the old wounds by his various media interview to promote his new film.

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Blackdisciple(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Meaning the two mother inlaws were fighting because of their children...

Already the marriage wasn't gonna stay so since all of them have parted Pls make we celebrate Xmas and take some drinks cos Nigeria matter too much ...
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by StJasper(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
sharpwriter:

Please tell your experience with her, because some people on Instagram especially ladies said they knew her from secondary school and that she was cool and avoids trouble.

I don't think it's right to tell you people my experience with her because no single person will believe it happened because there was no single witness.

The nasty experience happened in their matrimonial home at Shangisha, Ketu, Lagos.

The lady's appearance can be very deceptive.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by sharpwriter(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
StJasper:

I don't think it's right to tell you people my experience with her because no single person will believe it happened because there was no single witness.

The nasty experience happened in their matrimonial home at Shangisha, Ketu, Lagos.

The lady's appearance can be very deceptive.
Hmmmn... I will believe though, there is no better place to know some truths about unknown people / celebrities than social media. Those who had first hand experience with them will always show up in one or twos or threes or more. It was on YouTube that I knew that Ayo Oritsejafor was a Pastor under the late arch bishop Idahosa, and that Ayo absconded with the congregation till today by converting the congregation under him to his own church. A day even came when the Bishop confronted him one sunday and they fought physically ... lol cheesy grin ... Guy things dey happen.
Social media uncovers the truth aspect of anyone, just like politics. So tell am make we feed our eyes and truth reservoirs wink wink

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Azazyel: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Wow mother in-law issues. If this is the case then his wife went through a lot. Why are Nigerian men fond of allowing mothers destroy their homes? Once you get married, stop allowing family members meddle in your affairs everytime. Take charge of your home and stop being mommy's boys! Emeka Ike why naaa?
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by YelloweWest: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
patrickcollins:
What do you mean, he trained him, paid his school fees, most boys always think their father don't love them but would later appreciate their dad when became men
There's more to being a father than paying fees pls!

The person in question is not a boy but an adult.

He hates his father!

None of his parents were perfect but one was clearly better than the other!

By the way, what can be said of a man trash talking his family just to promote his movie?

1 Like

Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by YelloweWest: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Shut up pls..... De topic at hand if not for sensless ppple like u..... If onli u knw hw most women manipulate deir children into hating de father.... U won't be here talkin dis thrash

Most women.... your mother manipulated you against your father and you now hate him.

Sorry, in your case that proposition might be true. You're clearly a digbat
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by freemanq(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Woman respect yourself and stop exposing your dirty cloth on the social media, since you are divorced why not keep everything to urself it won't change anything now.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Exceed15: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
wirinet:

Because Emeka's wife has proves and witnesses, and her story is detailed. She mentioned names, places and dates. Emeka own story does not add up. All he is alleging was that the wife ganged up on him with others to blackmail him. He alleged the wife closed his school and sold 80% of his properties when he was away in the US for few weeks. His story doesn't add up.

Besides their children that was in his custody in the childhood confirm that he was physically violent and they take their monthers side.

Go and sit down joor. Were you in their marriage?
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Fxbu: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
DonFreshmoney:
Nigerian women no dey ever get sense or use their head in marriage, emeka ike is remarried, sifr in Germany with lovely kids, ex wife isn't remarried, scorned and spiteful of her ex husband.. using their kids against the man. I just laugh at times
You mean the divorced lady with two kids say something better.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by dabongys: 6:10am On Dec 26, 2023
YelloweWest:
Emeka Ike son says he hates his father.

That's enough evidence that the man is not a good family man.

No one can poison a person against their parent. It is what you experience growing up that informs your judgment of your father or mother.

My prayer for you is that you don't have a bad wife. Especially if you are the busy type.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by sphinixs2: 6:11am On Dec 26, 2023
Abeg these people should let us hear word abeg. All these claims should have been before the divorce court at the time. If they wanted a public trial then they should have informed the media... What do they want us to do at this point, give awards?
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by BeeNG3: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2023
Emeka ike the Talkative. Madam no join am o
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by Mayeldah(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2023
Mae dem kuku settle them and make dem start from where they stopped

I think both still misses each other

Emeka Ike should stop resurrecting this issue, he either re-marry or rest!

At 56, he is still a foolish Man that always runs to the media to talk about his failed marriage and family.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by wirinet(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2023
I have to humbly apologise for taking the sides of the wife. From the narrative of Emeka's P.A, it was she that first slapped her husband before he started beating her. Even though I am against men beating women, if my wife slaps me, would panel beat her before I regain my senses.
See the interview here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5fg6q6SEM?si=bNS3BPNtpg_Jrqp4

The wife is pretending to be a saint, while Emeka is the devil.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by correctguy101(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2023
wirinet:
I have to humbly apologise for taking the sides of the wife. From the narrative of Emeka's P.A, it was she that first slapped her husband before he started beating her. Even though I am against men beating women, if my wife slaps me, would panel beat her before I regain my senses
See the interview here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ5fg6q6SEM?si=bNS3BPNtpg_Jrqp4

The wife is pretending to be a saint, while Emeka is the devil.

grin
As it should be.

Slapping your man is a sign of disrespect and disregard. Me that don't even like to be touched, let alone slap... angry

Never experienced such with any woman though. cool
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by YelloweWest: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2023
dabongys:

My prayer for you is that you don't have a bad wife. Especially if you are the busy type.
Amen. I already have a good husband.

I have a good father as well.

Nothing on earth can make my son hate his father. Nothing. Even if a turn to a devil, I can never convince him that his father is bad because his personal experience with his dad supercede my opinion.

Same with me. Nobody can tell me my father is bad. I can never hate him.

My brother equally loves my dad.

For an adult child to say he hates his father, that says it all.

Both I and my son are adults...

Emeka Ike is not a good family man, rather he is using his family for media relevance to promote his movie.

Godforbid!!!
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by wirinet(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
YelloweWest:

Amen. I already have a good husband.

I have a good father as well.

Nothing on earth can make my son hate his father. Nothing. Even if a turn to a devil, I can never convince him that his father is bad because his personal experience with his dad supercede my opinion.

Same with me. Nobody can tell me my father is bad. I can never hate him.

My brother equally loves my dad.

For an adult child to say he hates his father, that says it all.

Both I and my son are adults...

Emeka Ike is not a good family man, rather he is using his family for media relevance to promote his movie.

Godforbid!!!

Please watch the video. What other qualities of a good man than providing for the children and paying for their education. The children were in school when they were with the father, they dropped out on going over to their mother. Who out of the two is a better parent?
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by YelloweWest: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
wirinet:

Please watch the video. What other qualities of a good man than providing for the children and paying for their education. The children were in school when they were with the father, they dropped out on going over to their mother. Who out of the two is a better parent?
It is never the mothers responsibility to pay school fees whether the children are in their fathers custody or not and besides, the children are now adults. It is them that will decide who was the better or less negligent parent.
Re: His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault by dabongys: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
wirinet:

My brother leave. Shebi the boy go marry one day. I hope he gets married to someone of the exact character as the mother (after all she is the angel from his point of view). Understanding would come then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After / Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video / Yvonne Nelson Secretly Weds Chris Attoh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.