Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence (1516 Views)

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Ike Onyema To Release A Tell-All Book On Relationship With Mercy Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by phosky(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
Following Emeka Ike’s son’s tell-all, cybernauts dig out more incriminating ‘evidence

Following the recent tell-all of popular actor Emeka Ike’s son Michael Ike, netizens have dug out an old interview where the movie star spoke on the best way to know if a man beats his wife.

it would be recalled that Emeka Ike’s son, while speaking to Chude Jideonwo, made accusatory statements alleging that his father had indeed been abusive to his mother, Suzanne Emma.

Emeka Ike.

In a 2016 interview with Television Continental (TVC), Emeka Ike had opined that the child is the best person to ask if one wants to know if a man beats his wife. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

According to him, the man and his wife would always find it difficult to hide everything from their kids, especially when it is assault.

in the 2016 interview, Emeka Ike had said …

“It’s better to ask a child if his father beats his mother, rather than lies on the social media. Only a child can truly state this because no matter how parents try, they can hardly hide everything especially assault from their children.

“But then women should stop living these kinds of lives. Too much freedom here and there, doesn’t mean you can’t be free but at least think of your home; stop thinking of social media because those things are like a mirage which will fall like a pack of cards.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/12/24/following-emeka-ikes-sons-tell-all-cybernauts-dig-out-more-incriminating-evidence/

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by immortalcrown(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
All I can say is that one gender is more powerful, more influential and more manipulative than the other, and will always have more witnesses and supporters.

I didn't mention the gender.

May God give children the wisdom to not be biased in reacting to their parents' disputes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by God1000(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Taking side with his mum is wrong, no matter the situation, he's still a young man, he doesn't understand life yet.

He should either try to reconcile them or stay neutral
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Jewessgratitud3: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
I don't understand the sudden rise of this matter after so many years of divorce.

I thought Emeka has remarried and moved on some years back when he posted a picture and video of his new pregnant wife? Why bringing up a long forgotten issue again?

Men find it difficult to move on after a breakup and Emeka has clearly not moved on otherwise I don't see the need for all this noise and crying afresh over spilt milk. Its things like this that make people hunt down their ex and kill them. Emeka is depressed and needs mental health evaluation.

Emeka, move on already. Leave the woman alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by libertyfather(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
this life sef, every body get rubbish to say whereas one is the truth

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Ulunne777(f): 2:20am On Dec 25, 2023
cheesy
This is the first time hearing from the other side wore Nigerians out grin

We heard Emeka Ike's side,his younger brother's side,his wife's side and now his son's side.Ex Magodo residents too,their former neighbors testified of constant abuse and violence on the wife.

Me I say,why did Emeka decide to stir up the hornet's nest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Uyi168: 4:56am On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I don't understand the sudden rise of this matter after so many years of divorce.

I thought Emeka has remarried and moved on some years back when he posted a picture of his new pregnant wife? Why bringing up a long forgotten issue again?

Men find it difficult to move on after a breakup and Emeka has clearly not moved on otherwise I don't see the need for all this noise and crying afresh over spilt milk. Its things like this that make people hunt down their ex and kill them. Emeka is depressed and needs mental health evaluation.

the small attention people give u here is beginning to make u cap nonsense..
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Nextt: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I thought Emeka has remarried and moved on some years back when he posted a picture of his new pregnant wife? Why bringing up a long forgotten issue again?

Jewess, there is only one reason I will make a reply to this post of yours. You have a reputation to me of being brutally honest and sagacious in your posts. Things I admire a lot, but I will implore you not to toe the path of biased and gender-bashing nairalanders (whether male or female). When I read their comments I never dignify them with a reply.

I don't know who is weaving lies between Emeka Ike and his wife. All he said was refuted by the wife. I mean all. Even then, the wife made claims that Emeka Ike has always denied. One of them is lying. I won't judge until the facts are clear and the truth is out. concerning the son, he should have stayed out of this drama. He claimed he wanted peace but he is damning his father publicly. How can a person seek peace and pour gasoline on gradually erupting flames?

Again, all families (excluding none) have their challenges but they many of them wisely put a blanket over their marital problems and try and sort them out privately like Omotola Jalade did with hers. The only action I would blame Emeka Ike for taking is spilling more information about his ex-wife than was necessary. They need a round table to discuss their past, their grievances, forgive each other and move on with their respective lives.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Gadafii: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2023
He’s is a young man, he will marry and have children very soon, let’s say 6-10 years time and let him come back and watch this interview again, that’s all I have to say

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by dominique(f): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
All I can say is that one gender is more powerful, more influential and more manipulative than the other, and will always have more witnesses and supporters.

I didn't mention the gender.

May God give children the wisdom to not be biased in reacting to their parents' disputes.

And we all know the gender that is prone to violence and bullying. Ever since the marriage collapsed, the ex wife stayed away from all forms of media even when witnesses spoke about the abuse she suffered and her exit is long overdue, she never corroborated or denied anything. It's this Emeka ike that went crying all over the media like a mad witch. This is the first time the ex wife actually opened up

You implied that women are the gender that gets supporters and witnesses. That's because they're mostly the victims in bad marriages. Why didn't Tonto Dike get supporters after her marriage to Churchill collapsed? Because people around them knew she was the toxic one.

As for your 3rd paragraph. 3 of their 4 children were old enough to grasp the situation in the house and the first son has spoken in support of his mum. Oya go and call him a bastard after all good children are the ones that cover-up for their bad fathers and throw their mothers under the bus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by dominique(f): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Gadafii:
He’s is a young man, he will marry and have children very soon, let’s say 6-10 years time and let him come back and watch this interview again, that’s all I have to say

So he will grow up and understand why his father was a monster that almost killed his mother? It's the way you men always want your bad behaviours to be covered up or justified that bugs the hell out of me. How hard is is to call out bad behaviour from your fellow men? Call a spade a spade for once on your lives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Jewessgratitud3: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2023
author=Nextt post=127614505]

Jewess, there is only one reason I will make a reply to this post of yours. You have a reputation to me of being brutally honest and sagacious in your posts. Things I admire a lot, but
I will implore you not to toe the path of biased and gender-bashing nairalanders (whether male or female). When I read their comments I never dignify them with a reply.
I'm not towing any wrong path. Don't get me wrong. If you really know me, you would know I treat all gender based issues equally and fairly. If it's a woman like me That is at fault, I won't spare her, you know me.

All Im saying is, irrespective of who did what caused the breakup, Emeka (and even the wife) should have moved on by now. Coming out to open a can of worms that has long been trashed and forgotten is not healthy for the family hence the need for him to seek mental help to ascertain if it's a case of emotional relapse so he can get the needed help before it gets out of hand and heads start rolling cos if you watch closely, Emeka is not looking good. He looks psychologically drained like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

I don't know who is weaving lies between Emeka Ike and his wife. All he said was refuted by the wife. I mean all. Even then, the wife made claims that Emeka Ike has always denied. One of them is lying. I won't judge until the facts are clear and the truth is out. concerning the son, he should have stayed out of this drama. He claimed he wanted peace but he is damning his father publicly. How can a person seek peace and pour gasoline on gradually erupting flames?

Uncle, I'm sorry to say @ bold that you are the one sounding biased here now. Why would you say the son should have stayed out of it because he said the father was at fault? If he had pointed to the mother, would you have still made this statement? Oh.. now because it's the man, the boy should shut the hell up! Forgetting that the son is also man and would never stab his fellow man at the back if that dad was truly innocent. Abeg leave the boy jare. like someone rightly said, only the children can say the truth of all that happened between their parents.

Again, all families (excluding none) have their challenges but they many of them wisely put a blanket over their marital problems and try and sort them out privately like Omotola Jalade did with hers. The only action I would blame Emeka Ike for taking is spilling more information about his ex-wife than was necessary. They need a round table to discuss their past, their grievances, forgive each other and move on with their respective lives.
They don't need any round table discussion for the womans safety Biko and Emeka is not ready to forgive from the look of things. So let everyone go their separate ways and let sleeping dogs lie otherwise Emeka should be brought in for questioning as to why he's reopening a "forgotten" issue and what he plans to achieve by doing that.

I come in peace.
Merry Christmas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by DKM123: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2023
It is how comments here are being clever by half pretending not to be biased but bias is screaming out of thier comments.
The truth should be covered because the truth shows the father was a narcissist..

The boy has told his side of the story especially the part where his dad is a drug addict and asked him to go commit suic!de. A so called father sent a voice note to his teenage son to go crush his head in a trailer and k!LL himself immediately and not wait for the next day to do so. A boy who is already suicidal cos of having a broken family whose parents h@te themselves.

Some of you are just plain evul and support evul because you side the evul doer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by immortalcrown(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2023
dominique:
And we all know the gender that is prone to violence and bullying. Ever since the marriage collapsed, the ex wife stayed away from all forms of media even when witnesses spoke about the abuse she suffered and her exit is long overdue, she never corroborated or denied anything. It's this Emeka ike that went crying all over the media like a mad witch. This is the first time the ex wife actually opened up

You implied that women are the gender that gets supporters and witnesses. That's because they're mostly the victims in bad marriages. Why didn't Tonto Dike get supporters after her marriage to Churchill collapsed? Because people around them knew she was the toxic one.

As for your 3rd paragraph. 3 of their 4 children were old enough to grasp the situation in the house and the first son has spoken in support of his mum. Oya go and call him a bastard after all good children are the ones that cover-up for their bad fathers and throw their mothers under the bus.
You are entitled to your own opinion. Interpret my comment as you wish. The undeniable fact is that no particular gender is directly or indirectly referred to in my comment.

Point out any part of my comment that warrants or justifies your last paragraph.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by tunjijones(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I thought Emeka has remarried and moved on some years back when he posted a picture and video of his new pregnant wife? Why bringing up a long forgotten issue again?

They are using it to create awareness/promote the movie him is about to realise
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Jewessgratitud3: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2023
tunjijones:

They are using it to create awareness/promote the movie him is about to realise

Is he the owner of the movie or he just featured in it?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by tunjijones(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Is he the owner of the movie or he just featured in it?

Na feature them feature am ooo.

I wonder why he wld want to bring the gabbage in his family to public this time.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Jewessgratitud3: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2023
tunjijones:

Na feature them feature am ooo.

I wonder why he wld want to bring the gabbage in his family to public this time.

I wonder too because the thing already trended that year it happened and everybody come chook mouth comot. So why he's starting the drama all over again is what mmu wa jewessgratitude don't understand.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Gadafii: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2023
dominique:

So he will grow up and understand why his father was a monster that almost killed his mother? It's the way you men always want your bad behaviours to be covered up or justified that bugs the hell out of me. How hard is is to call out bad behaviour from your fellow men? Call a spade a spade for once on your lives
your gender boiled water an pour it in her husband for the most mundane reason few days ago, that’s one of the many incidents of men getting poorly treated by the same women they provide nd protect

Men suffer domestic violence in their own homes too, this come in different form, but they are men thy are expected to be tough and never show emotions when he’s outside, you are quick to say a spade should be called a spade, how many cases of false rape allegations have been discussed in the space, how many times have your gender come out to speak against that, how many??
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by hammerT: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2023
ONLY A FOOL TAKE SIDE IN PARENTS FIGHT.

WHETHER DEM FIGHT OR KISS, NO CONCERN YOU.

U SHOULD BE PEACEMAKER NATURALLY.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Nextt: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm not towing any wrong path. Don't get me wrong. If you really know me, you would know I treat all gender based issues equally and fairly. If it's a woman like me That is at fault, I won't spare her, you know me.

All Im saying is, irrespective of who did what caused the breakup, Emeka (and even the wife) should have moved on by now. Coming out to open a can of worms that has long been trashed and forgotten is not healthy for the family hence the need for him to seek mental help to ascertain if it's a case of emotional relapse so he can get the needed help before it gets out of hand and heads start rolling cos if you watch closely, Emeka is not looking good. He looks psychologically drained like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

Recall it is where I found him at fault for bringing the matter to public consumption as well as making reputation scarring allegations against his ex.

Uncle, I'm sorry to say @ bold that you are the one sounding biased here now. Why would you say the son should have stayed out of it because he said the father was at fault? If he had pointed to the mother, would you have still made this statement? Oh.. now because it's the man, the boy should shut the hell up! Forgetting that the son is also man and would never stab his fellow man at the back if that dad was truly innocent. Abeg leave the boy jare. like someone rightly said, only the children can say the truth of all that happened between their parents.

I want to ask, Jewess. Do you think other celebrity families have it rosy with their celebrity parents? So many know it takes a sentence, a word to destroy the fragments binding the family. If family means anything to you you will be unapologetically stingy with the information you feed the public regarding your family's flaws. Besides, Emeka Ike (not taking his side) did not mention he had any issue with his son to justify his son's appearance alongside his mother. Am I biased for suggesting they beat down the intensity with which they are stripping themselves naked through their family feuds? In paraphrase, would you be satisfied to see that your kids and their father's relationship has breaken down irreparably because you needlessly brought them into a fight between you and their father? Whatever the boy said his father said to him can always be sorted privately between him and his dad. Then, what bearing does his issue with his dad have on the matter between his mum and dad? Not saying he should be mute but was that the proper way to go about it? His father will still be his father and there is always room for reconciliation even if it doesn't look promising at the moment but taking this step is widening the gap between where they are and that possibility. It is easy to tell the boy to air his father's flaws to the world but if your family ties is as thick as that between you and a distant neighbour by all means bring down the hammer on your relationship.

They don't need any round table discussion for the womans safety Biko and Emeka is not ready to forgive from the look of things. So let everyone go their separate ways and let sleeping dogs lie otherwise Emeka should be brought in for questioning as to why he's reopening a "forgotten" issue and what he plans to achieve by doing that.

Perhaps, but I hope you know you are critically judgemental regarding Emeka Ike. His side of his story has easily been discounted because his ex-wife refuted his claims while their son spoke up regarding separate issues he has with his father. I am a neutral observer in their case and have not formed any opinion because truth is fragile and can easily be drowned out by the voice of the person who speaks louder. Time will tell.

I come in peace.
Merry Christmas.

I know you do. Merry Christmas to you and have a wonderful celebration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Mercury12(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Young man. You will learn and you will learn the hard way. Continue sucking your mother breast .
Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gadafii:
your gender boiled water an pour it in her husband for the most mundane reason few days ago, that’s one of the many incidents of men getting poorly treated by the same women they provide nd protect

Men suffer domestic violence in their own homes too, this come in different form, but they are men thy are expected to be tough and never show emotions when he’s outside, you are quick to say a spade should be called a spade, how many cases of false rape allegations have been discussed in the space, how many times have your gender come out to speak against that, how many??

How many women justified that despicable act? How many women tried to look for an angle to blame the victim? If the genders were reversed, you would have subtly exonerated the man by saying that the woman pushed him to do it. You would have asked for the other side if the story. Men are evil, women are evil. Women outrightly condemn evil acts committed by women while men subtly justify violence and shift blames on the victim. Have you seen the differences now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence by Gadafii: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
dominique:

How many women justified that despicable act? How many women tried to look for an angle to blame the victim? If the genders were reversed, you would have subtly exonerated the man by saying th or ọkan pushed him to do it. You would have asked for the other side if the story. Men are evil, women are evil. Women outrightly condemn evil acts committed by women while men subtly justify violence and shift blames on the victim. Have you seen the differences now?
I ask you how many of your likes have condemned the woman that poured hot water on his husband, how many of your gender is speaking againts false rape accusations, you can’t be demanding for what you are not giving

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lloyd Banks, Hands Up! / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead / Police And SSS Now Following D'banj Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.