Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval (11483 Views)

Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property / CBN Investigator Summons Tunde Lemo, Others Over Union Bank Deal / Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by frankson1(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2023
lexy2014:

offpoint. that is njot what I asked you

1. how did Emefiele convince Buhari?

2. after he convinced buhari, did buhari approve it or not?

3. is the allegation against him that he convinced buhari or that he redesigned the naira without buharis approval?

4. is buhari now a baby that when something stupid is sold to him, he cant turn it down?

Okay, since you've chosen to do this route, you should first answer my questions in my first comment you quoted or you move along to whoever have the energy to drag with you.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by lexy2014: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2023
frankson1:

Okay, since you've chosen to do this route, you should first answer my questions in my first comment you quoted or you move along to whoever have the energy to drag with you.

offpoint. that is not what I asked you

1. how did Emefiele convince Buhari?

2. after he convinced buhari, did buhari approve it or not?

3. is the allegation against him that he convinced buhari or that he redesigned the naira without buharis approval?

4. is buhari now a baby that when something stupid is sold to him, he cant turn it down?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Didijiji: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2023
frankson1:

How would Emefiele had said know when he was the person who presented the idea to Buhari.

Emefiele would have convinced Buhari with the "we are fighting corruption" mantra.

I still repeat that the Naira redesigning was purely political.

It was terrible that citizens had to buy their money in their own country.
Nigerians are still buying Naira. There is scarcity. Is Emefiele the cause?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Ferdinandu(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2023
opes:
He didn't deny the existence of 593 accounts, only said he wasn't involved....hmmm
The Idiot is expecting the investigator to name the Driver who drove the people to go and open the account, name the security man who opened the gate for them to leave the CBN premises to go and open the account.
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Inosky: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2023
I'm sure all his crimes are directed by Buhari. But a thief don't go after his fellow thief but those he used, leaving the head to chase the tail. If you know that no Nigeria's past presidents have been tried before no matter the crimes they directly or indirectly committed you will know that Buhari won't be touched.
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Kukutenla: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Lies Everywhere.!!

Lies Lies Lies.!!

Everywhere, Lies!!
Who is lying now
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Kenochi:
Like I stated on a similar thread, Emiefiele is being very insensitive to our sensibilities
Why didn't he sing this tales by moonlight when. he was in Kuje prison
This is someone that just secured bail after four months in detention,this would have been the best time for him to reflect on his actions while he was in office,instead he is busy firing canoons at everybody

Look at this man ooooo,he thinks that the accusations are at Revelation,he should still wait,by the time they open his case file he will know that his situation is beyond redemption
How can a Central Bank Governor become so partisan that he felt he could run for President of the country without resigning his appointment
He even had the guts to procure a 100 million naira form.What of the Billions of Naira spent in so called Intervention schemes without any meaningful results
Like I said,let him enjoy his freedom of speech but his freedom after speech cannot be guaranteed
I am sure some people are misadvising him and he better watch his back.......
Let me end by quoting the former Deputy Governor of the CBN,Mr Kingsley Moghalu,....

"The Past CBN Governor's tenure was the worst in Nigeria's history....Let him reflect on that
Kindly visit my signature for good properties at Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub
Have you ever read the changes in which he is accused of? Take your time and read the charges currently before the court. Please, we should not allow sentiment and emotion becloud our sense of reasoning. With all these shout up and down, he was only being charged of contract splitting to a tune of 1.2 billion Naira, after being held for close to Six months in detention.
Even a deaf and a blind man knows that the investigation team lied when they said the Naira redesign was not signed by the president. Buharia himself has confess several times that he signed the document and gave the CBN a go ahead to redesigned the Naira. Boss Mustapha, ex SGF has challenge the investigation team to make public the document he signed to authorise the release of about $6m before the election. You didn't believe all these people, but choose to believe the government that choose to take their pound of flesh against their perceived enemies. We were here when the case of Dasuki was flying up and down, till today, what's the outcome? The only sin of Emefile was redesigning the Naira , which Tunubu thought was targeted against him, that is why he is punishing him. The blind knows that.
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by bal4real: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2023
Macphenson:
Why is Tinubu yet to arrest Tunde Shuaibu, Buhari and Isa Funtua?
Do you want him to be impeached from Aso Rock overnight?
If e sure for tinubu make him try am

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by dclak112: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2023
I knew from the beginning. What buhari cannot do does not exist. The same thing he did to the ex petroleum minister
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by bitbillionaire: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2023
aikyg:
We all agree that Bunari approved it, but you should have borrowed a leaf from how Okonjo Iweala managed her principal. Madam has a way of saying "No" whenever the she sees that the president is on a wrong track. If only Emefiele had respectfully said "No" to Buhari, he would not have ended up being accused left right and centre.

This is one of the very few sensible comments on this thread.

Emefiele may not be clean but I refuse to believe he is the most corrupt CBN governor we ever had. The guy's major weakness was his over-submissive attitude to the powers that controlled Buhari's administration. Unlike Soludo and Sanusi, Emefiele seemed to lack firmness and willpower to say 'No' to most of the irrational and illegal demands of the presidency thereby allowing them to put him in the mess he finds himself today.

And the so called private investigator needs to do his job with a clear mind that is not influenced by any preconceived notions and ill-feelings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by frankson1(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Didijiji:
Nigerians are still buying Naira. There is scarcity. Is Emefiele the cause?

Yes, you're correct. I heard of it and I don't expect this to happen since the court has ruled that the old and new notes should co-exist. I'll speak with some persons in the bank to know the cause of the scarcity.

Even though there's scarcity of which it shouldn't have happened in the first place, you won't compare Emefiele's scarcity to this one and I hope it doesn't get worse though.
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by cmikel: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2023
GOV. TRYING VERY HARD. TO DISMANTLE ANY POLITICIAN THAT HAS MONEY FROM THE SOUTH THAT CAN BE A TREAT TO THEM IN RETURNING IN 2027.

ALL THIS YOU ARE SEEING IS NOT FOR TODAY BUT TO DISTABLIZE AND DISMANTLE HIM WITH CASES TILL 2027 COMES AND GOES
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by ufotunang: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2023
Buhari should also be arrested and questioned ..not emefiele alone
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by ufotunang: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2023
Rubbiish:

My point exactly!
This whole investigation thing is just pure witch hunting. They are just trying to punish the man. If Emefiele had supported their candidate, we won't be seeing all these.
..all this is because emefiele wanted to contest against Tinubu for the presidential position

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Macphenson: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Herkim:

Democracy abhor and allows criminals to be walking freely in the society

The investigation is still on going, you can't just arrest people without proper evidence.

So why the media trial on Emefiele? Why not get their facts right and prosevute everybody together? Why making a mess of the case before it gets to court?
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Gbogbowa: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Rubbiish:

My point exactly!
This whole investigation thing is just pure witch hunting. They are just trying to punish the man. If Emefiele had supported their candidate, we won't be seeing all these.
Obazee is just out to nailed Emefiele but they failed already

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Mandate1: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2023
aikyg:
We all agree that Bunari approved it, but you should have borrowed a leaf from how Okonjo Iweala managed her principal. Madam has a way of saying "No" whenever the she sees that the president is on a wrong track. If only Emefiele had respectfully said "No" to Buhari, he would not have ended up being accused left right and centre.
it's only this present govt that sees Naira redesign as a bad policy. No other candidate would have made a drama of it. Nothing special about naira redesign.
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by spiSeyi: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Emefiele is right on this and all I know is that PMB is the man behind Emefiele's misconduct but Emefiele dares not to speak out. If the PBAT government is fair enough PMB should be prosecuted. Buhari looted the country using Emefiele as a looting conduit cool
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Dafresh: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2023
frankson1:

Stay on topic and my comment.

Besides, If you had upgraded your thinking, you would have known that Tinubu wasn't the one who removed subsidy.
who removed subsidy?
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by MRMRMR: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2023
iwaeda:
grin grin grin The hunter is being hunted Nlfpmod. APC people can fabricate anything. grin grin grin

Seems u need deliverance. Until criminals are convicted by a court they will always plead not guilty. How has he bcom the hunter wen investigation is still ongoing
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Dafresh: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2023
Bigkoko:
My dear they don't think at all. Even the Prof that released the report. There's a statement someone would make, the persons thinking faculty and education would be call into question!
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Propaganda don end, now the consequences is clear for everyone including rich & poor, old & young, Christian, Jew, indigenous religious people or Muslim.

Ride on Asiwaju!

Good morning sir, he shouldn't ride on, his riding is leading us to places we don't know
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Mandate1: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2023
Rubbiish:

If his tenure was the worst, how is the current one any better?? What positive significant step have they taken so far? A lot of report on that investigation are false! They are trying so hard to exclude the name of the former president from the naira redesign which makes this investigation seem like a joke! How can the currency of a country be redesigned without the approval of the president? How does that make sense? Even the president came on national TV to state his approval when he extended the old N200 notes, yet u people keep dragging only emiefele because he didn't stand with your candidate. I'm not saying emefiele is a saint, but most of the reports on this man are false! They are just trying to punish him, they are not fighting a just cause.
anyone with an unbiased mind knows that report na wash. How on earth can a CBN gov redesign a country's currency all by himself? The Cbn can only recommend a currency redesign to the president and get his approval to proceed.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Bigkoko: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2023
I understand. You see, it's time Nigerians see beyond tribe and religion. He said it's his turn and a lot of insane people supported him. Let's allow him ride the country aground....

Prophet Buhari said Nigerians will miss him. Truly they will when Asiwaju gets to two years in power. Imagine who Buhari is better than?

Make he Ride his followers to where they don't understand, till they get sense.

Dafresh:
Good morning sir, he shouldn't ride on, his riding is leading us to places we don't know
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by DomPerignon: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

But none of those accusations form part of his charges in court. That's why he's able to speak on them. The main fulcrum of his charges in court is procurement fraud.
Are you following the story at all or just being a noisemaker?

Wait until fresh charges are filed against him based on the Obaze report.
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Dafresh: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Bigkoko:
I understand. You see, it's time Nigerians see beyond tribe and religion. He said it's his turn and a lot of insane people supported him. Let's allow him ride the country aground....

Prophet Buhari said Nigerians will miss him. Truly they will when Asiwaju gets to two years in power. Imagine who Buhari is better than?

Make he Ride his followers to where they don't understand, till they get sense.

Okay I now get your point.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by iwaeda: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2023
MRMRMR:

Seems u need deliverance. Until criminals are convicted by a court they will always plead not guilty. How has he bcom the hunter wen investigation is still ongoing
You are far from truth. May God heal your perverse mind. Obazee should be behind bars. grin grin grin
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by outoftheworld: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2023
opes:
He didn't deny the existence of 593 accounts, only said he wasn't involved....hmmm
You guys are so wack in the head,
You didn't see the part he denied acknowledgement of existence of such accounts?
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by olowofariwo(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2023
Please Nigerians let's join together and vote for Showore as our next president
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by Vicana: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/breaking-cbn-investigators-report-false-misleading-emefiele/

Please talk more. You won't go down alone. Expose more, Nigerians need to know what happened and what is happening in this our Nigeria. Everybody is trying to hide after playing the underhand.
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who is lying now

ALL OF THEM...

INCLUDING MORE LIES THAT WILL STILL COME UP IN THE FUTURE.!!
Re: Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval by OmoFiditi: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Emefiele- Buhari's boy and the darling of APC buffoons that year. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who 'Won' The Lagos Governorship Debate On Channels TV? / Interesting Thing About Association Of Witches And Wizards In Nigeria / Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.