Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Idan, Body Count And Cryptic Pregnancy… 10 Most Used Slangs In 2023 And Their Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Idan, Body Count And Cryptic Pregnancy… 10 Most Used Slangs In 2023 And Their Me (598 Views)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / 8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idan, Body Count And Cryptic Pregnancy… 10 Most Used Slangs In 2023 And Their Me by Awesome6s: 3:06am On Dec 25, 2023
Embarking on a journey through the pulse of 2023, where we reveal the top 10 most trending slangs that echo across health, culture and education.

From digital vernacular to societal shifts, this exploration captures the essence of contemporary dialogue, revealing the evolving lexicon that mirrors the spirit of the year.

Fuel subsidy refers to the financial assistance provided by the government to reduce the cost of fuel for consumers.

In 2023, this topic trended as it directly affects the economy and people’s daily lives.

For example, during the fuel prices rise, there was a significant public demand for the government to reinstate or increase fuel subsidies to alleviate the financial burden on individuals and businesses.

Idan in Yoruba means pepper. This term trended in 2023 due to cultural relevance and the popularity of African cuisine.

READ MORE: https://crispng.com/idan-body-count-and-cryptic-pregnancy-10-most-used-slangs-in-2023-and-their-meaning/

Re: Idan, Body Count And Cryptic Pregnancy… 10 Most Used Slangs In 2023 And Their Me by Danjikanbauchi: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2023
LP

1 Like

Re: Idan, Body Count And Cryptic Pregnancy… 10 Most Used Slangs In 2023 And Their Me by Boomboost(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
A funny, good year. Started with Dangote's bum pic grin and ending with Elumelu's party cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Dangerous Reasons Why Your Feces (stool) Is Dark / Why Working And Studying In USA Is More Better And Convient Than In Canada / How Whatsapp Became The World's Default Communication App In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.