Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene (695 Views)

NPA Helpless As Warri Indigenes Kill Delta Ports With N4,000 Illegal Fees / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa / Robbery, Militancy Scare, Technical Issues Render Eastern, Delta Ports Unusable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by dominic17: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Why Warri, other N-Delta ports are not working — Etanabene

The member representing Okpe Sapele Uvwie federal constituency, Benedict Etanabene, has said the power that be is against the resuscitation of Warri Ports and other seaports in Niger Delta as a result of dislike and disregard they have for the people of the region.

According to him, the same benefits accruing to Lagos State in form of Internally Generated Revenue, IGR and employment from Tin can and Apapa Ports in Lagos State is also what Delta State would have been benefiting if the seaports in Delta State are working,

Etanabene spoke in Effurun, after paying Christmas and birthday visits to His Royal Majesty, Orhue 1, Orodje of Okpe Kingdom at his palace in Orerokpe and His Royal Majesty,Abe,1, Ovie of Uvwie Kingdom in Effurun.

He said: “If the seaports in Sapele, Warri, Burutu, Koko and Calabar are working, the people from South East, who are mostly businessmen, would not have made use of the Lagos seaports. Seaports in Lagos account for about 70 per cent of the Internally Generated Revenue IGR, of the state. If the Warri, Sapele, Koko, Bomadi seaports are working, it will definitely increase the IGR of Delta State.”

Responding to challenge thrown to him by the traditional rulers on working together for the benefits of his people, explained that he has not been relating with Labour lawmakers alone, but cut across party lines.

“I don’t see myself as Labour Party member only. On my empowerment programme for the less privileged and aged people of about 80 years and above, we never considered whether you are PDP, APC or Labour Party. I am going to work with other lawmakers from Delta State and Niger Delta across party lines to bring critical development to our people in my constituency and Niger Delta in general.”
The post Why Warri, other N-Delta ports are not working — Etanabene appeared first on Vanguard News.

2 Likes

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by freemanq(m): 5:30am On Dec 25, 2023
You just dey wake up
Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by Putinofrussia: 5:36am On Dec 25, 2023
An ignorant man should ask questions.
Seaports,Airports,Borders are exclusive to the FG,sir.
Go and read your book abi na fake news?

1 Like

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by money121(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by vanbonattel: 7:07am On Dec 25, 2023
Good morning this evening cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by Bigkoko: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good morning ogggg!

I have hundreds of solar panels I got for free in Europe which I planned to use and provide lights in hundreds of households in Nigeria, but if there be port in SE or SS, before second quarter those items would be I Nigeria. But Sha anytime una wake up naim be una morning!

dominic17:
Why Warri, other N-Delta ports are not working — Etanabene

The member representing Okpe Sapele Uvwie federal constituency, Benedict Etanabene, has said the power that be is against the resuscitation of Warri Ports and other seaports in Niger Delta as a result of dislike and disregard they have for the people of the region.

According to him, the same benefits accruing to Lagos State in form of Internally Generated Revenue, IGR and employment from Tin can and Apapa Ports in Lagos State is also what Delta State would have been benefiting if the seaports in Delta State are working,

Etanabene spoke in Effurun, after paying Christmas and birthday visits to His Royal Majesty, Orhue 1, Orodje of Okpe Kingdom at his palace in Orerokpe and His Royal Majesty,Abe,1, Ovie of Uvwie Kingdom in Effurun.

He said: “If the seaports in Sapele, Warri, Burutu, Koko and Calabar are working, the people from South East, who are mostly businessmen, would not have made use of the Lagos seaports. Seaports in Lagos account for about 70 per cent of the Internally Generated Revenue IGR, of the state. If the Warri, Sapele, Koko, Bomadi seaports are working, it will definitely increase the IGR of Delta State.”

Responding to challenge thrown to him by the traditional rulers on working together for the benefits of his people, explained that he has not been relating with Labour lawmakers alone, but cut across party lines.

“I don’t see myself as Labour Party member only. On my empowerment programme for the less privileged and aged people of about 80 years and above, we never considered whether you are PDP, APC or Labour Party. I am going to work with other lawmakers from Delta State and Niger Delta across party lines to bring critical development to our people in my constituency and Niger Delta in general.”
The post Why Warri, other N-Delta ports are not working — Etanabene appeared first on Vanguard News.

1 Like

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by dominic17: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2023
It must be that evil tribe and they slave master

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by Lootingbomboy(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2023
cool
Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by Lootingbomboy(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2023
cool
Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by KingKO22: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2023
😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

Victim mentality as. Usual

So Lagos state is the one holding down all the ports in Niger Delta, as in Lagos state government is responsible for your failures in SE/SS? 🤣😂🤣🤣

At least Jonathan was president for 6 years and he couldn't build the second Niger bridge which the Buhari built.

2 Likes

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by DatNiggaDaz: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2023
I pray that God give my SS brethren the wisdom to know who their real enemies are.

The hatred & jealousy some group of creatures have for the SS & SE is out of this world.

One nijeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by KingKO22: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
I pray that God give my SS brethren the wisdom to know who their real enemies are.

The hatred & jealousy some group of creatures have for the SS & SE is out of this world.

One nijeria

You this people and your attachment by force 🤣🤣😂😂😀

So you are blaming other people for your failure?

Wait for FG to come and build the port for you in 3090 😀😂🤣😂😀😀

1 Like

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by DatNiggaDaz: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2023
KingKO22:

You this people and your attachment by force 🤣🤣😂😂😀

So you are blaming other people for your failure?

Wait for FG to come and build the port for you in 3090 😀😂🤣😂😀😀
grin grin

Are you from the SS. Why are you in pains. Why the pains. Why the painful reaction. Are you one of those that is in severe pains when the SS stand beside the SE

What is your business with the SS. A SS lawmaker complained about the double Standard, hatred of the Nigerian state against the SS, but you are still in pains, thesame pains that you experience when our close door neigbours & brothers in the SE complain about.

Why are you in misery grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by HenryWilliams(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2023
Putinofrussia:
An ignorant man should ask questions.
Seaports,Airports,Borders are exclusive to the FG,sir.
Go and read your book abi na fake news?

Kindly educate them. Seaports airports , borders are under the control of the FG.
Any revenue accrued goes to the FG not Lagos State.
This has been rehashed several times yet they keep parroting this lie
Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by SSFeedsNigeria: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2023
My brothers are beginning to wake up to the fact that our greatest enemies are not Fulanis and neither are they Igbos, but you see those evil skull 💀 from the sadwaste, they’re the worst vermins. These people only want their region to benefit from Nigeria. Yet their cities are still decayed except for Noman’s land.

Wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by Toosure70: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2023
Insecurity I think
Re: Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene by Bigkoko: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2023
The enemies of Nigeria is from that region. Ex Gen Obj Sabi them wewe..... They love poverty, servitude and free money. Not that alone, thy snitch a lot while hiding under false humility...
Not just the poor, uneducated ones, but also those that claim to serve god or gods or those that says they went to school.....
The day, the eyes of Nigerians will open, na that day liberation and progress go begin!

SSFeedsNigeria:
My brothers are beginning to wake up to the fact that our greatest enemies are not Fulanis and neither are they Igbos, but you see those evil skull 💀 from the sadwaste, they’re the worst vermins. These people only want their region to benefit from Nigeria. Yet their cities are still decayed except for Noman’s land.

Wicked souls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alex Otti "Typo Error" Statement Is A Greatest Lie Of All Time. / Tinubu Master Of Confusion, 38 Aides To Qatar, 48 Ministers & Oronsaye Reports / They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.