Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord (708 Views)

Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:41am On Apr 13
Here are past tweets of Yoruba ronu influencers in the past
Even the current SSA on new media D.O Olusegun, they are only supporting Tinubu because he is Yoruba and what they can benefit from the govt

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by rantingpigs: 6:44am On Apr 13
So their Messiah is a Drug dealer and a Thief.

This was acknowledged by their 'so called' influenzas grin

This RONU people sef.,. I guess this is Sophisticated grin

10 Likes

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by babajero(m): 6:47am On Apr 13
drugBaronTINUBU:
Here are past tweets of Yoruba ronu influencers in the past
Even the current SSA on new media D.O Olusegun, they are only supporting Tinubu because he is Yoruba and what they can benefit from the govt
All of them know that they are supporting evil, but because of greed and tribalism.

8 Likes

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by AfonjaScud: 6:54am On Apr 13
Peter Obi is a gay with a homosexual son, Oseluka, wuth whom he f*ucks.
The criminal pandorax cannot go to the UK for crime and shame.
Shameless rainbow family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Naira20: 7:12am On Apr 13
Tinubu is a disgrace but anyone praising him is worse.

9 Likes

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Wainey: 7:13am On Apr 13
It's too early na.
Joblessness is becoming a pandemic in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by illicit(m): 7:14am On Apr 13
Yeah, so?

1 Like

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by muykem: 7:16am On Apr 13
You cried for Buhari 8years, still crying for Tinubu 8years and will cry for next northern president 8years. 24years of unending crying.

15 Likes

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Naira20: 7:17am On Apr 13
He was in the UK throughout 2022 and 2023 abi your internet no dey work that period?
We know Tinubu supporters are not intelligent but try not to disgrace yourself na.

It is Tinubu that is a global criminal even he had to prostrate before the woman at CSU to hide his identity.
If it's about clean moral records, Peter Obi is too much.
AfonjaScud:

5 Likes

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:23am On Apr 13
muykem:
You cried for Buhari 8years, still crying for Tinubu 8years and will cry for next northern president 8years.
Cry?
The effect of bad govt doesn't exclude anyone.
We all buy the same thing at the same price.

If every region decides to stupid like u guys, we nor go reach the next 5yrs as a country together

1 Like

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by AfonjaScud: 7:30am On Apr 13
Naira20:
He was in the UK throughout 2022 and 2023 abi your internet no dey work that period?
We know Tinubu supporters are not intelligent but try not to disgrace yourself na.

It is Tinubu that is a global criminal even he had to prostrate before the woman at CSU to hide his identity.
If it's about clean moral records, Peter Obi is too much.

Wait until the north knows he runs a family of homos.

A criminal who laundered state's money in family business and Pandora offshore criminal record is morally sound in your own estimation ?
I laugh in Thai !

2 Likes

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Johncables402: 7:36am On Apr 13
Everyone knows Tinubu is a criminal, even the hungry Ronu followers know this but tribalism, greed and jealousy will not free them to tell the truth. Yorubas are the most evil tribe in Nigeria ,especially the Moslem ones. Very wicked people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Naira20: 7:37am On Apr 13
Which north? The same ones whose vote couldn't give Tinubu or Atiku the Presidency?

Are you sure you're not from Niger Republic?
Because Peter Obi won the last election, it took Yakubu to shamelessly rig Tinubu who could not get up to 160k votes in Lagos to power.

I've told you Nigerians are not as unintelligent as Tinubu supporters.Try upgrade your reasoning abeg.
AfonjaScud:

A criminal who laundered state's money in family business and Pandora offshore criminal record is morally sound in your own estimation ?
I laugh in Thai !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Iykopee(m): 7:39am On Apr 13
This is not in doubt. He is world's most prolific drug snorting baron. An unrepentant criminal to the moon and back.

1 Like

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by helinues: 7:44am On Apr 13
grin cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Chivisee: 8:04am On Apr 13
Time has really shown that, Peter Obi is way more currupt than many politicians in nigeria. He's just good at pretending. Imagine,buying £2million pounds house in London at age 35 and his apes suffering supporters wants us to believe that it's his hard earn money.for somebody that has been in government all his life's?? Obidence is synonymous with dumbness and stupidity.
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by agadez007(m): 8:20am On Apr 13
Even agbadorian ronus know that their master is a drug sniffer and drug dealer but they say since it’s years ago,we should forget about his drug dealings
Can a leopard change its spots,No

Once a druggie,always a druggie

2 Likes

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Sannisege: 8:35am On Apr 13
What we all know is that every single household in Igbo land has a criminal member.
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:51am On Apr 13
AfonjaScud:

I laugh in Thai !

Online warrior
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by YorubaDemonswag: 9:31am On Apr 13
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Kindness218: 9:32am On Apr 13

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by DMerciful(m): 9:39am On Apr 13
The Op did not make it up, the tweets are there. Why are you pained?
AfonjaScud:
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by garykoeman: 9:53am On Apr 13
But a tribe in Nigeria have at least 1 family members for cocaine trafficking in prison allover the world. grin grin. Yeye people, case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by AfonjaScud: 9:54am On Apr 13
Naira20:
Which north? The same ones whose vote couldn't give Tinubu or Atiku the Presidency?

Are you sure you're not from Niger Republic?
Because Peter Obi won the last election, it took Yakubu to shamelessly rig Tinubu who could not get up to 160k votes in Lagos to power.

I've told you Nigerians are not as unintelligent as Tinubu supporters.Try upgrade your reasoning abeg.

Stop masturbating in delusions. Peter Obi did not win any elecrions even with the massive unbriddled righing in the SW.
Fools allowed themselves to be deceived by online false polls and hypes.
Not everyone is as dumb as you guys.

Anyone can win nigeria's presidency without a single vote from the SE but no one from that region can win without votes from the SW, NE and NW.

1 Like

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Splashme: 9:55am On Apr 13
This country has a long way to go
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by AcadaWriter: 11:16am On Apr 13
Yeah, so?
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by Peaceza: 11:30am On Apr 13
Nigerians... When will we learn to pursue peace undecided

1 Like

Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by aswani(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13
babajero:
All of them know that they are supporting evil, but because of greed and tribalism.

I agree ths is so true about Obidients, I myself realised that a long time ago.
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by babajero(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13
aswani:

I agree ths is so true about Obidients, I myself realised that a long time ago.
if obidients are greedy and tribalistic.
That means emilokons are pure evil and satanic because you guys have no other definition.
Re: They All Know Tinubu Is A Criminal And A Drug Lord by aswani(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13
babajero:
if obidients are greedy and tribalistic.
That means emilokons are pure evil and satanic because you guys have no other definition.

I have never voted President Tinubu or APC. I hope they clears the air. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Never!!! You Already Know The End Hahaha / Mend Leader, Henry Okah In Hospital: In Critical Condition / Why Some White Democrats May Not Vote For Obama Because Of His Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.