Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) (1667 Views)

Justrite Super Store Sold Me Rotten Meat / Need Wholesalers To Stock Up A Super Store / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:47am On Dec 25, 2023
Drinks.ng opened their second super liquor store in Onitsha after Lagos

This is the new location at No 1 Bent street GRA Onitsha metropolis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0KHVJLVZVDvnx56cpG6B2MaLY3449jTyrmPRT1ENvco55qX5dyBDcE88x8kjZD5kBl&id=100064701939244&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2023
For people with class

2 Likes

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2023
More from Onitsha drinks.ng

2 Likes

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2023
More

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 6:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Drinks.ng Super Store and lounge opened in highbrow areas of Onitsha watch where super rich live in Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQUxS-cOFM?si=WdP7iYQNc3_rQU-8

2 Likes

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2023
More

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 6:18am On Dec 25, 2023
Drinks.ng Onitsha

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by Joey4321: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Hope they won't sell fake

1 Like

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by orohbirodeysmel: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2023
This place to boom... because people are tired of buying fake made in Aba drinks...

This man should open another branch in Owerri and Aba, before Aba boys finish people kidney with fake drinks

10 Likes

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by ShinjaWWest: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2023
All about drinks and hotel everytime...

Southeast is now the home of runs gals bcus of the number of hotels there

2 Likes

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

Ignorant mind Southeast have highest numbers of indigenous industries in Nigeria

Watch one of the industrial estates in Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efnVsYh5Q8?si=qnhFV_NkN92D1Apo

2 Likes

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2023
E don tey since when this guy dey hustle drinks.ng.
Congrats to him
Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by Blacklion3: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

Demand boosts supply wink
Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by CandidAdmin(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2023
See the people commenting up there.
If tribal wars start now, they'll say something else
This two tribes are really nothing but...
I rest my case
Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by Couldntfigurean: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

Everybody fit insult Igbo but when I reply them and talk my own
Na that time of the Yoruba nairaland mods go know say them go ban me for one week
I just dey come back from ban,I just dey watch first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by SeeWahala: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

Shattap with your envious soul and kneel down to pray for the betterment of the poor depraved people of the south south and south west tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by ElohimShenRa(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
This place to boom... because people are tired of buying fake made in Aba drinks...

This man should open another branch in Owerri and Aba, before Aba boys finish people kidney with fake drinks

And how are you sure they won’t sell fake drinks here too? The owner of this store is from the region notorious for importing & selling fake products.

Their reputation precedes them. I would rather buy my drinks from Shoprite than to patronize any flat-headed fugazi merchants that will collect my money and still sell me fake products that would damage my organs.

2 Likes

Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by Dikastan: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gonna locate the place... live in Onitsha city
Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

And how are you sure they won’t sell fake drinks here too? The owner of this store is from the region notorious for importing & selling fake products.

Their reputation precedes them. I would rather buy my drinks from Shoprite than to patronize any flat-headed fugazi merchants that will collect my money and still sell me fake products that would damage my organs.
Bad belle Afonjaa the Skull harvesters, envious species
Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by RealEzee(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
Trusted
Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2023
Na so so FAKE drinks go full there.
Re: The Super Store That Opened In Onitsha & Lagos (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:31am On Dec 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Na so so FAKE drinks go full there.
Bitter mind

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't We Have Multi-billion Dollar Entrepreneurs Like Indian Mittal Steel? / Oceanic Bank In Trouble? / How To Make Money In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.