Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho (58779 Views)

Davido Shows Off Cooking Skills Says “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Simi Meets Lagbaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
I love the Igbos if not for Bitter G. Obey who brought hatred due to his greed and betrayal....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Raph82(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo
Without her, there won’t be any lagbaja
That may not be true, Lagbaja has a strong origin in music, he's a song writer and music originator, a song engineer that designs song structure and dictates where a singer comes in during song recording. I know guys that have directly worked with him before, during recording sessions. Ego is just a vocalist with sonorous voice to strike a balance in the frequency spectrum of a song. This can as well be done by any other female artist with a dynamic pitch.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by ShoeGetSize: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
Her Dad is Igbo, her mom is Yoruba

Westerhoffe:
Never knew she was Igbo…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Tonytonex(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
money121:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/652145-what-lagbaja-did-when-i-told-him-i-was-leaving-his-band-ego-ihenacho.html#:~:text=Singer%20and%20actress%20Ego%20Ihenacho,website%2C%20QEDNG%2C%20is%20reporting.
Time really flies. Can't recognize her anymore.
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Tonytonex(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo
this means you didn't read the write up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by happney65: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
Anybody knows if motherlan still belongs to Lagbaja? I mean the building.

Last I passed the area was 2008 or so and it looked empty when Lagbaja wasn't holding his monthly show anymore since he moved abroad
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Difrent: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

APC ruined all that with their divide and rule politics. Today before anyone thinks of helping you, he'll first look at your name to see if you share the same ethnicity.

It's only igbos that do this and it's only them that can explain why
They claim marginalization?
But they were not claiming marginalization for 16 years they were under pdp and only realised they were marginalized the moment pdp lost power..... They were not marginalized.
All this shouts of Biafra is an attempt by igbos to blackmail other Nigerians to hand over presidency to them without working for it.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Femeto: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na Lagbaja help her career. Some of those songs are evergreen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by id4sho(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tk4all:
If it were thoseother guys wey de smoke weed, person for don die now

I no mention name o
we go meet for junction angry

Marlians
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by smileyoo: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
wiseone28:
She don old
smiles, but nobody stay young forever and nobody pray to die young .

2 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by IykeChukz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
The real name is Ego Iheanacho...Not Ihenacho

2 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Beuberry(f): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
Konko Below. One of the best songs of Nigeria. If you can't give it no 1, it ll still evolve around 2-3. If I lie, conduct a worldwide research!

1 Like

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Jayhome24: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo

Oh my God dey have started as expected.

Bia, shey you no get sense abi na just pure madness dey madden you wey be say you can't exist without tribal jabs

Na wah oo only God know how your people manage to live around you with this madden madness of yours.

Who asked you if without her no lagbaja or their would be lagbaja, who asked you?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by victorazy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Never knew she was Igbo…

Indomie
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by phemmie06(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
It is better to carryout a good analysis on who your boss is before you pitch your tent 🎪 with him/her, if Lagbaja was one of those bitter mind boss ni...... It is better imagine than experience. Even to imagine it na nightmare

1 Like

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Wisereborn: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Okay but the 2 of you were good together

1 Like

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Kaa4(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo
and without Lagbaja who would have heard of her?, You? It was a great erorr leaving Lagbaja, because we don't hear her or him anymore,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Teenaira: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hillarie:
Man, this lady and Lagbaja gave us mad hits back then.

I especially love that part where she sang "Ijo ya o, ijo ya o, Lagbaja!" in 'Konko Below'

This lady speaks better Yoruba than me, I don’t agree with people calling her Igbo. She is indeed a great Yoruba talent.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Judolisco(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
U went solo but didn't blow... Make we dey pray before we move oh... Sometimes no be light dey at d end of tunnel oh... Na shege

5 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by stormborn28(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Memories. She did well
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by soccerlite: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
That was during the days of PDP when there wasn't anything like tribalism in Nigeria. You can work with anyone and they'll support you with everything they have.

APC ruined all that with their divide and rule politics. Today before anyone thinks of helping you, he'll first look at your name to see if you share the same ethnicity.

I see those who destroyed this country dying before the first quarter of next year.

This I have seen.

Politics the quest for power, is a evil game

If apc doesn't use divide and rule method they can't get power

More satanic is Politics in nigeria
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
I think she left lagbaja too early or underestimated the work in being a solo artist coming from a band. it takes more than hype or talent.

6 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by ottersberger(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Never knew she was Igbo…

Ndi Igbo.
Those people wey be like MTN.
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by rolams(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
This is her full name - Nwakaego Ihenacho Ogbaro
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by VULCAN(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
And yet the journey of Lagbaja ended not long after Ego left.

You have no understanding of what the word synergy means.

There are people that when together, produce wonders but when apart are impotent.

She herself who was known in every village made no tangible mark after leaving Lagbaja.

Anyway, back then I heard it was Lagbajas wife who insisted on the split.

I believe that and not what she says here because if it was truly time both of them would have gone on to greater things

Raph82:
That may not be true, Lagbaja has a strong origin in music, he's a song writer and music originator, Ego is just a vocalist with sonorous voice to make a balance in the frequency spectrum of a song. This can as well be done by any other female artist with a dynamic pitch.

3 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by porthouse7(f): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo
so where’s she without lagbaja, only noticed her today after along time
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by GVTAsiwaju(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
lexy2014:
what will cost women to go about their day without make up?

Some women look uglier in makeup
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by FireUpNow(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
lexy2014:
what will cost women to go about their day without make up?
Women are wired that way

1 Like

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by soccerlite: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
Raph82:
That may not be true, Lagbaja has a strong origin in music, he's a song writer and music originator, Ego is just a vocalist with sonorous voice to make a balance in the frequency spectrum of a song. This can as well be done by any other female artist with a dynamic pitch.

The comment you quoted was more about tribalism, he or she wanted to display what nl has been turned into lately - tribalwar arena

Who doesn't know that ego was backup singer for ologunde

They weren't a group like styplus, Westlife etc

1 Like

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by dfrost: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Never knew she was Igbo…

Actually she is mixed. Her mom is Yoruba 👌🤗

We are all Nigerians 🇳🇬

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by highoctane: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tk4all:
If it were thoseother guys wey de smoke weed, person for don die now

I no mention name o

Call names, u dey fia? U dey vibrate? Fia fia man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.