Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho (58782 Views)

Davido Shows Off Cooking Skills Says “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Simi Meets Lagbaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Tk4all(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
highoctane:

Call names, u dey fia? U dey vibrate? Fia fia man.
Na joke i dey!
Make dem no come werey my poor soul
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by dfrost: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Teenaira:

This lady speaks better Yoruba than me, I don’t agree with people calling her Igbo. She is indeed a great Yoruba talent.

Ego's roots are dipped in both tribes.

2 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by FreeStuffsNG: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
VULCAN:
And yet the journey of Lagbaja ended not long after Ego left.

You have no understanding of what the word synergy means.

There are people that when together, produce wonders but when apart are impotent.

She herself who was known in every village made no tangible mark after leaving Lagbaja.

Anyway, back then I heard it was Lagbajas wife who insisted on the split.

I believe that and not what she says here because if it was truly time both of them would have gone on to greater things

Smh.

It's obvious that you are an indomie generation and you are not from the Omo Baba mukomuko homeplace, you are Igbo and most Igbo , especially the poorly educated ones, only think of arts and music in terms of temporary mass market and naira and kobo only.

Sincerely, Olagbaja is not for poor folks and others in your class. He has for years graduated to a special elite high level grade audience performance following the footsteps of other Legends like KSA, Chief Commander, Kebe Kolington etc

He has equally gone very deep on music research and academics.

Legends like Lagbaja are diamonds forever in the music world and especially the wealthy Yoruba elites. He really helped Ego and the good thing is Ego is grateful to her former boss who helped her.

Even till date, if she doesn't drop the name of Lagbaja in her interview, it will not even gain traction. Btw, she's half Yoruba because her mom is Yoruba so you can figure where she got her strong love for arts and music wink

Olagbaja is probably performing to an elite audience of matured old money Yoruba Billionaires on a Cruise ship/ Yatch now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Westerhoffe(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
victorazy:

Indomie

For the fact that I don't know her background does not mean I'm a child…
So, watch it.
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Exceed15: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo
Without her, there won’t be any lagbaja

Without lagbaja who is ego?
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Originalsly: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tk4all:

If it were thoseother guys wey de smoke weed, person for don die now

I no mention name o

grin grin ....bro!... is too early to buss laugh! ... but I believe you.

@ topic... this kinda cool.... for Labaja to let her fly without trying to clip her wings. And for her to say she really missed his monthly shows ... and why she does.
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by lexy2014: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
twilliamx:

You wan dey see horror movie for road. Abeg make dem use. I don't want the literal eyesore

if you run away from the eyesore outside, can you run away from it inside?
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
lampido22:
go and ask your mother
why should I do that?
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Manfromlasvegas(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
Who no know say Ego na Igbo? Nairaland and their idiotic tribal fight. She for remain back up singer abeg, no be everybody suppose go solo

4 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Sillymoderators: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
That was during the days of PDP when there wasn't anything like tribalism in Nigeria. You can work with anyone and they'll support you with everything they have.

APC ruined all that with their divide and rule politics. Today before anyone thinks of helping you, he'll first look at your name to see if you share the same ethnicity.

I see those who destroyed this country dying before the first quarter of next year.

This I have seen.
Tribalism that has been the problem of Nigeria before Jesus was born. How old are you? Are you sure you will not die before those people? Because the citizens including you are also part of the problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Powersurge: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tk4all:
If it were thoseother guys wey de smoke weed, person for don die now

I no mention name o

If I say Ma. You say li. Another man say lian. Omo na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by fineboynl(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
Any combo artist that blow. When they separate they go solo they hardly remain in sport light. Only very few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by ppogba: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tonytonex:
this means you didn't read the write up.

Learn to identify comments that you just read and ignore on Nairaland.

Some are so idiotic you just wonder if the comment is worth your attention and comment.
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by ppogba: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh.

It's obvious that you are an indomie generation and you are not from the Omo Baba mukomuko homeplace, you are Igbo and most Igbo , especially the poorly educated ones, only think of arts and music in terms of temporary mass market and naira and kobo only.

Sincerely, Olagbaja is not for poor folks and others in your class. He has for years graduated to a special elite high level grade audience performance following the footsteps of other Legends like KSA, Chief Commander, Kebe Kolington etc

He has equally gone very deep on music research and academics.

Legends like Lagbaja are diamonds forever in the music world and especially the wealthy Yoruba elites. He really helped Ego and the good thing is Ego is grateful to her former boss who helped her.

Even till date, if she doesn't drop the name of Lagbaja in her interview, it will not even gain traction. Btw, she's half Yoruba because her mom is Yoruba so you can figure where she got her strong love for arts and music wink

He's probably performing to an elite audience of matured old money Yoruba Billionaires on a Cruise ship/ Yatch now.

By now, I want to believe you should know that there is no landmark or achievement that people are not ready to erase with their primosial tribalism.

It's not everyone that will appreciate your tutorial on Nairaland.

Reminds me of a clown who said " wetin this their fella dey sing sef '". So you think someone like that needs any lecture on fella?

Another idiot on the same forum was arguing about and comparing the exploit of Obafemi Martins and Nnamdi Kanu in the Italian Seria A not long ago and you just wonder.

2 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Jokerman(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
That was during the days of PDP when there wasn't anything like tribalism in Nigeria. You can work with anyone and they'll support you with everything they have.

APC ruined all that with their divide and rule politics. Today before anyone thinks of helping you, he'll first look at your name to see if you share the same ethnicity.

I see those who destroyed this country dying before the first quarter of next year.

This I have seen.
it will never be well with APC
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by lampido22: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
lexy2014:
why should I do that?
Be she is a woman
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by warrifinest1985: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
money121:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/652145-what-lagbaja-did-when-i-told-him-i-was-leaving-his-band-ego-ihenacho.html#:~:text=Singer%20and%20actress%20Ego%20Ihenacho,website%2C%20QEDNG%2C%20is%20reporting.
musically she and lagbaja connected so well, it was like a match made in heaven. I can bet my left balls that they both had sex. I remember seeing lagbaja in a wedding reception in lagos with his face opened, and he was sitting directly opposite me and i didnt know he was lagbaja untill my friend whispered to me and told me see lagbaja and i didnt believe him and had to confirm from 2 more people and they told me it was him.

2 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Jokerman(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jayhome24:

Oh my God dey have started as expected.

Bia, shey you no get sense abi na just pure madness dey madden you wey be say you can't exist without tribal jabs

Na wah oo only God know how your people manage to live around you with this madden madness of yours.

Who asked you if without her no lagbaja or their would be lagbaja, who asked you?

Some people are paid by politicians to try tribal tantrums on social media to rile up the people, and make them forget about governance
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by mabea: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I wanted to say something but then I saw your monica. Lol
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Iseoluwani: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo

shut up

1 Like

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
lampido22:
Be she is a woman
did you ask your mother?
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by femi4: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
wiseone28:
She don old
She didn't age well
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Bragalane: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
You won't because Yoruba are not bigots like the despicable twins P SQ with no brain

Westerhoffe:
Never knew she was Igbo…
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Bragalane: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hopeless clown today APC still support many Igbo artist. It is you miserable n pathetic soul that should check yourself just yesterday Sanwolu pass by Macaroni n let him know his hate moves no muscle in him.

Now compare that to the Pandora criminal that was appointing Igbo to head party position in the west n North. Many of you making senseless statement in face of glaring bigotry you hopeless igbos exhibit daily on NL need to be flogged mercilessly I swear.

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by warlordd(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Never knew she was Igbo…
Me too.
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Olat4421: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo
u are stupid so u wanna turn dis beautiful things to tribal war and hatred. Majority of people in niaraland are just irritating stupid.
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by streetsoldier1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo

Na so!!! Na why she no gree make am without lagbaja.... Didnt you see the regrets in here words?
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Jemex003: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo

One of the madness!

2 Likes

Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by blabulu2000: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
See as Yoruba man from Ogbomosho supported Yiibo lady....as if she is part of us....now, some of these Yiibo tout who are here on this platform hate Yoruba people with a passion....

Eni kuure
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by oguns222: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
lexy2014:
what will it cost women to go about their day without make up?

It will cost them the dawning of reality that they are not really fine.

That's a huge cost for a woman, bro
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
UrPapa:

She’s Igbo

Really?

Keep talking sha....
Re: What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho by Objectivist04: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
femi4:
She didn't age well

She went through a lot,. got married, divorced later lost her ex husband.
I don't know if she has a child

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.