Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo (1415 Views)

Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) / Finally, Actress Ini Edo Is Pregnant, Check Her Out - Photo / Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by ricson11(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by OBTOREPA(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2023
Retired olosho

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by Fahvvy: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Since a man is expected to "earn" a woman's respect in a relationship, then it's high time men start making women earn their love undecided...

And besides...
Why should I bother to earn a woman's respect when I can just as easily get a girl who's just naturally respectful towards me undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by EbolaTinubu: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2023
La click La bend
Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2023
Fahvvy:
Since a man is expected to "earn" a woman's respect in a relationship, then it's high time men start making women earn their love undecided...

And besides...
Why should I bother to earn a woman's respect when I can just as easily get a girl who's just naturally respectful towards me undecided...
Exactly.Nothing is as sweet and life prolonging and refreshing like getting a woman who is very respectful and submissive.It keeps a man's life longer.
Ladies of nowadays lack submissiveness and that's one of the major causes of divorce in marriages.
Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by Jeon(f): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2023
My dear you owe no one explains as long as you always sleep and wake up with peace and less troubles in your mind about someone's way of living.

It's your life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2023
😁 Upon all her chocolate dark skinned beauty and hips,Ini Edo still remains single at 41.What an irony! Beauty is only but skin deep.The real beauty every reasonable man cherishes and adores more than the physical,is the inner beauty which consists of submission, respectfulness,decency and God fearing attitude.
A woman can be extremely beautiful yet be worse than Jezebel, Delilah and the evil Queen Athaliah in the Bible who murdered all her own grandsons except one, to claim the throne.
The inner beauty of a woman which is the character surpasses every tone of physical beauty.
Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by youngestgrad(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Aunty Shut up..........una dey always get excuse for your bad behavior.
Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by SAMBARRY: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lord have mercy.ini stop giving broke and frustrated Nigerians the weapons to drag you you already know say Nigerians resent women of marriageable age not yet married and to make matters worse you come get money.nothing wey you go say wey them no go drag you.

At least you have a daughter so just Live your life quietly.you owe no one explanation for your marital status so give it a rest.

You think married women are having it easy? Just go and pick maybe like 10 married woman of your exact age or younger,look at their picture before marriage and their present look.look at their husbands and them,you go see say them don old pass their husbands meanwhile their husbands are older in age.madam rest please and carry the cross you have because whether or not you marry you go carry cross

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by Gadafii: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
GN is a sweet gir, I pray she finds a man soon to crown her and make her complete and loved and desires

It’s destined for women to be loved and cared for by men, protected, provided for, guide and lead her, while she’s submissive, supportive, comfort to the man.

Men had no issues being all of these until wokeness and feminism hijack the women folk and beige they can be equal to men, smh

No woman is complete without a man in her life, especially to fertilize her eggs and bring her to womanhood
Na why Linda ikeji sharpaly born one keep
Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by APOPTOSIS: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Simple Truth is:

The more sophisticated women become, the more difficult it is for them to get married.
We have a lot of society Ladies who are single, simply because they don't want to be subjected under one's tutelage in advice or decision making.

Indian & Asian Ladies in the U.S. still have the most formidable marriages simply because they don't allow America rob them of their traditional ethics.
You hardly hear them proudly saying they called 911 or the cops on their husbands, not that they don't have problems but they trash it at their traditional level. But the reverse is the case for us, African American ladies who are number one police customers & Caucasians.

Any woman that is not ready to listen to a man or who feels she can't come under a man to learn should better avoid marriage. It's no sin remaining single.
Truly, marriage is not for everyone, just like Old age is not also a right rather a privilege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by Buharidgeneral: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3JzgeJc5LQ?si=Lqlxli7dsCztX_92
It think she should still be a virgin since she hasn't married. Over to the virgin crew to confirm or deny this.
Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by sulakishop(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2023
No man is ready to marry a woman that can't be curtailed these days
Re: Why I Am Still Single - 41-year-old Actress Ini Edo by ekelebeXstunner: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
The explanation won’t make sense anyway. No need to listen.

(1) (Reply)

Sanchez Our Own Rap Artiste, Has Become A Master Cheff With Pix: / Makes it Happen / Omg, Mercy Aigbe Almost Allegedly Grabbed A Guy's Manhood While Clubbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.