Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React (249 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by TheRareGem1(f): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nigerians have taken to social media to appraise the good work of the Interior Minister, Dr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo for his outstanding performances since his appointment.
President Bola Tinubu appointed ministers in August, and many of them have swung into action but Tunji-Ojo stands out due to his impactful achievements such as clearance of passport backlogs, clearance of NIN backlog modifications, prison decongestion, e-gate in one of the international airports, etc.

On X, formerly Twitter, Eniola tweeted, “Dr Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo came to national politics underrated but with the little time spent as the Minister of Interior, he has proved that some big wigs are just overrated. “Thank you for changing the narrative and giving the youth a new perspective,” he added.

On Facebook, Bright Okuta commented “Tinubu’s Interior minister, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is perhaps the only performing government official in this administration. He embodies competence, dedication and commitment. A worthy pick,” he concluded.

Ben Ovo, X user noted, “Some of us have forgotten who a public servant is, but thanks to the minister of interior Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, for bringing back to our consciousness what it means to be a public servant. Thank you sir for your commitment and resilience towards positive change.

Similarly, AbuAbdulHameed7 said, “One of the most visionary and impactful ministers in PBAT administration is Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, the interior minister. What he has done so far has shown us that indeed Nigeria will be great and will prosper. We have never had a minister like him; selfless and a believer of a greater Nigeria.”

Okani Evelyn echoes a similar notion, “Meet the most hardworking, most disciplined minister in this administration so far. Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has since his day of appointment proved to us that his not here to play. He has made me believe personally that Nigeria can be great again. Thank you, Honourable Minister, Sir.”

Nkemdili Ofor on X praised the minister, “If competent was human, it would be you. You have raised the standards so high. Thank you for being so passionate and intentional about our country.”

Tanimola Omotayo opined, “There is a man who is making us believe that the system can work and the name of that man is Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo He is a beacon of hope to the masses. BTO shall succeed and this brings us to the saying “To whom much is given, much is expected.”

Olanrawaju Yetunde on Facebook said, “The Minister of Interior holds a special place in my regard. His consistent dedication and tireless efforts toward enhancing the interior dynamics of our nation have been truly remarkable. His unwavering commitment to improving systems and ensuring the well-being of our citizens resonates deeply with me. I find inspiration in his leadership style, which exudes confidence and a strong vision for a better tomorrow. His initiatives and proactive approach to governance reflect a genuine passion for positive change, instilling a renewed sense of hope for progress and development in our country. I deeply appreciate the Minister’s unwavering dedication and the impactful strides he’s making in shaping a brighter future for all.”

In a similar Facebook post, Adeyemi Oluwasholape appreciates the minister’s spirit of getting the job done, “To the Interior Minister Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo. I sincerely appreciate your commitment and doggedness toward the development of this great nation, I am not one of those who go about hyping politicians but I must confess that your kind is rare. We need more of your kind in the political space to make Nigeria the home we all yearn to have. I pray for you today that your wishes will come through, your aura will be contagious in this administration, and through you, this country will breathe a good breath.”

Chronicle NG reports that Nigeria newspaper, Leadership named Tunji-Ojo the 2023 Public Service Person of the Year

https://www.chronicle.ng/2023/12/tunji-ojo-beacon-of-hope-youths-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by Day169: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
His achievements in the short term lay bare for everyone to see.
I can only hope and pray that he sustains the momentum of success all through his tenure.
He's a shining star for the younger generation that truly needs a beacon of hope in these times.
Well done, Honourable Minister! 👍🏿

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by WeShallSee: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
What of Dr Bosun Tijani?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by biFixit(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Impressive performance since his appointment as the Minister of Interior.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by Godfullsam(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Well done honorable minister. More grease to your elbow.

The former minister was a figure head. We only hear him speak when he wants to announce public holidays.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by Temmy1997(f): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is the real MVP
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by DonDaDa234: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Let’s see what 2024 has for us once budget is set up for him
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by Laryy360: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
History has been made even under the this administration by Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo the minister of interior of federal republic of Nigeria. When you are looking into his office you will see the office has been forgotten but he came and revealed everything and he changed the name minister of interior. He has been the most active minister under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu government so far, with Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo I believe Nigeria have a good future in him. Thanks to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for giving us someone like Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by flexybricky(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Honorable Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has been an exceptional leader. He knows what to do and gets the job done.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by obamiyi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
His performance is just too great. A wonderful minister.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by Oluebubay: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
The Minister is relentless in his pursuit for a better Nigeria, thus he’s determined to make a positive impact against all odds
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by Ogbonna24: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
A selfless leader I stan
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by Zeesugar(f): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
A selfieless leader committed to the growth of his followers
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by Yheri: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Minister of interior working tirelessly towards a safer and more prosperous Nigeria. Committed to progress and unity for a brighter future.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by Splashme: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
I believe we have a big thief in Aso Rock ... but, this guy in ministry of interior has done about great
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Beacon Of Hope For Youths, Nigerians React by kemzy107(f): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo lead, others follow

(1) (Reply)

2023 Governor Of The Year: Edo Group Congratulates Obaseki, Hails Devt’tal Strid / Dr Asue Ighodalo Emerges As Edo Central PDP Consensus Aspirant* *by / Police Arrest Cops For Extorting N29m From Abuja Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.