Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos (41835 Views)

What Is The Ideal Christmas Meal Or Combination? / My Simple Recipe For Roasted Chicken / My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Batch cooking was necessary yesterday as I didn't want to enter the kitchen today and start stressing myself.

I couldn't eat since morning till this afternoon cos there was no light and I didn't want to turn on the gas and start warming any food cos I don't want to mess the kitchen sink with dirty plates and pots, so I just brought out one of the packs of food straight into the microwave as soon as they brought back the light and dished my beef stew. Ready to devour I thought to share with my well wishes here. join me guys.

No drinks, staying off sugar this season.

Merry Christmas.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
Join me.

6 Likes

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by duduade: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
E go better

Merry Xmas

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by OlawaleBammie: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
See my own

Na inside trailer container a wan drink this one so, no food vendor around to even eat a befitting food for the day..

Everybody dry celebrate Xmas with their loved ones a dey do my own Xmas along Benin/Shagamu expressway.

Make I no swear for that trailer driver sha lipsrsealed

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
See my own

Na inside trailer container a wan drink this one so, no food vendor around to even eat a befitting food for the day..

Everybody dry celebrate Xmas with their loved ones a dey do my own Xmas along Benin/Shagamu expressway.

Make I no swear for that trailer driver sha lipsrsealed

Lol... Swear for trailer driver for what grin and why are you in a trailer? Where you dey go bayi?

I don't believe this is what you're having for Christmas joor. Where is your plate of iresi? cheesy grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
duduade:
E go better

Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas, Dudu. smiley
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by jaksmillioniar: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
I dont think is nice to eat rice and stew for party I prefer jelof or fried rice.

1 Like

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
I dont think is nice to eat rice and stew for party I prefer jelof or fried rice.

Where's the party? It's food I cooked in my house o. Not party food.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by jaksmillioniar: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Where's the party? It's food I cooked in my house o. Not party food.
is chirsmas not a party
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
is chirsmas not a party

So you prefer jollof for Christmas? Well your choice. I like the traditional white rice and stew. Though I once made fried rice one year like that but didn't enjoy it cos I needed that smokey taste of my beef stew.

7 Likes

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by OlawaleBammie: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol... Swear for trailer driver for what grin and why are you in a trailer? Where you dey go bayi?

I don't believe this is what you're having for Christmas joor. Where is your plate of iresi? cheesy grin

Na long story my sister..

Na since Tuesday we suppose load go lagos but my oga was too economical with expenses so instead if him to request for a company motor he preferred the private/road side trailer. But all his effort to secure one was in futile till its becoming late and he had no option than to request for a company trailer(it has already gotten late)

So the company sent a truck but the truck was a fatally faulty one, we left Benin on Saturday morning it is now we re reaching oshodi, we were repairing the truck faulty compartment every now and then, we were sleeping along the expressway for the two nights, inside a rigorous cold..just come and look at me like a sw!ne coming from a marshy area.

Wen we got here everybody had gone for the yuletide, no place to buy better food, we just had to settle for the tasteless overpeppered road side rice but I have to buy garri to complement it.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Na long story my sister..

Na since Tuesday we suppose load go lagos but my oga was too economical with expenses so instead if him to request for a company motor he preferred the private/road side trailer. But all his effort to secure one was in futile till its becoming late and he had no option than to request for a company trailer(it has already gotten late)

So the company sent a truck but the truck was a fatally faulty one, we left Benin on Saturday morning it is now we re reaching oshodi, we were repairing the truck faulty compartment every now and then, we were sleeping along the expressway for the two nights, inside a rigorous cold..just come and look at me like a sw!ne coming from a marshy area.

Wen we got here everybody had gone for the yuletide, no place to buy better food, we just had to settle for the tasteless overpeppered road side rice but I have to buy garri to complement it.

Eeeyaa.. sorry for all the wahala. Thank God you have arrived safely. When you get home tell madam to help you massage your body and treat you to a nice plate of rice and better chicken.

Welcome back.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by OlawaleBammie: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Eeeyaa.. sorry for all the wahala. Thank God you have arrived safely. When you get home tell madam to help you massage your body and treat you to a nice plate of rice and better chicken.

Welcome back.
Which madam?, madam no dey!!!

I am getting home to embark on another traveling to akure...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Which madam?, madam no dey!!!

I am getting home to embark on another traveling to akure...

Huh?.. working on Christmas day throughout?
Hope they're going to pay you for overtime.

Ku ise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by OlawaleBammie: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Huh?.. working on Christmas day throughout?
Hope they're going to pay you for overtime.

Ku ise
which overtime??

After kpele ku ise, kaabo. u re not getting anything again grin grin
Maybe u can get a Xmas bonus by the far end of the year sha ooh. He believes you re making enough money so no need to add to the river's water...just according to him.

I never knew you are yoruba!! shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
which overtime??

After kpele ku ise, kaabo. u re not getting anything again grin grin
Maybe u can get a Xmas bonus by the far end of the year sha ooh. He believes you re making enough money so no need to add to the river's water...just according to him.

I never knew you are yoruba!! shocked

Hmm... Alright.

I'm not Yoruba grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Nebes: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Batch cooking was necessary yesterday as I didn't want to enter the kitchen today and start stressing myself.

I couldn't eat since morning till this afternoon cos there was no light and I didn't want to turn on the gas and start warming any food cos I don't want to mess the kitchen sink with dirty plates and pots, so I just brought out one of the packs of food straight into the microwave as soon as they brought back the light and dished my beef stew. Ready to devour I thought to share with my well wishes here. join me guys.

Merry Christmas.

Biko I don't see anything simple in this meal. White rice with this kind of stew is always more sumptuous than a lot of nonsense people parade as classy food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Join me.
Rice and stew wey you dey chop every day you come dey advertise as Christmas food? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=Nebes post=127624502][/quote]

LoL.. you mean it? As I no garnish am with those colorful veggies now, I now feel its too basic but belle no know basic o, e accept am like that grin grin.

Thank you my brother. grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rice and stew wey you dey chop every day you come dey advertise as Christmas food? undecided

Eh... Leave my thing for me like that. Abi you give me money to do varieties? Dey yab me now, God dey undecided.

As egbon wey you no fit do Christmas for your aburo, you come dey yab me on top. No wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by cassidy1996(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
K
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by taiwotimitt: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
kj
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by BigDawsNet: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Merry Christmas.

You hav done well

Omo White Rice and stew make 🧠 sha...

Is that cow meat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Stanislause94: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Obi supporters dey flex o grin

8 Likes

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by bigdammyj: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
Noted.
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by buygala(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Op says she is staying off sugar, but she is eating rice grin

She is just swapping one diabetes source for another grin

Well, if deceiving herself will make her happy, then it's all good cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by PoliteActivist: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Batch cooking was necessary yesterday as I didn't want to enter the kitchen today

*Politeness*
So you coulda just fasted
Not a bad idea, fasting for Christmas - you'd be doubly blessed
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by MykellOni(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
Attendance: Present ✅️
Omo na garri and groundnuts baba take hold body today ooo.
Bae decided not to turn up, I became so lazy to cook. Luckily a neighbor brought fried rice., na so I chow fried rice for morning time, use garri support am for afternoon.
This night I jeje arrange spaghetti and local palm oil stew sauce with some boiled chicken laps.
I cannot comman goan kee myself.
Plenty Christmas still dey come for road......
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Risingblue008(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dhs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by midform(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Why placing it close to Christmas tree?
Look more of a oblation under a tree
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by kennyz247(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
Some people will drink gari Taya for this administration
Re: My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos by Axis313(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Xmas sis,but why oil come plenty for the stew like that?
Anyway,bon appetit.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians / Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.