Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa (16687 Views)

It Is Difficult For A Terrorist To Survive In Nigeria - CDS, Christopher Musa / "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by drnoel: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Tatan03: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Where are your children Sir ......
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Mrpojj(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by billyG(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Those people close there eyes while ethno-religous cleansing is going on in southern Kaduna,plateau,benue & taraba
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Ray369: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Where are his children?
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Patode: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nigeria might start to be a better place when the citizens start to make the place uncomfortable for the elites. For any Country to improve, people will have to die.
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by OKEIYIOKODU: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
To serve Nigeria is not by force,a country where it is not easy for about 95% of the citizen to eat two square meal and you expect them no to look for better life and opportunities elsewhere while you people japa for your and your family's educational and medical need while telling other citizens not to japa
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by seunayantokun(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
He just wanted to say something.
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by AfolabiGwin(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
He isn't making any sense at allundecided
We should all stay back and fight for Nigeria while you and your goons get jumbo pay, live exotic lifestyles, move with adequate security for doing absolutely nothing.

Millions are hungry, poverty has reduced their lives to nothing. Thousands are slaughtered like rams while the elites care less because it doesn't affect them in any way.

Someone I know is saving up to 5m monthly after tax and bills, this is someone who could barely save up 400k annually in Nigeria. If you've got a means, my brother leave that jungle and go hustle for a better life.

HOW I WISH YOU CAN TYPE THIS DIRECTLY UNDER HIS POST SO HE CAN SEE
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Xinox: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dear CDS – Gen. Musa Christopher Gwabin,
I have been hiding from insults by fellow Nairalands to share my ugly experience but today, I am not going to mind insults after reading your call.
I missed going abroad in belief to stay and fight for Nigeria with envidence of what I am sharing here today.
My dream to join the Nigerian Military with good knowledge of Science, artificial intelligence, and data Governance became a mess after leaving an insecurred driving job in 2020.
Since 2020, I have been applying for short service courses and recently I had a bitter experience with one of the previous enlistments where two of us that graduated from the year met this General for assistance. I let go of my admission abroad because I was 💯 sure of my enlightenment but to my greatest shock, I was not enlisted. Though I refused to agree with people around me that, " it's because the other guy is a Muslim". Why? because Muslims also help christians. Just been positive but inside of me I could sense bias b'cos my result was even better.

My questions to you still remain:

1. How can youth/ people stay back and fight for Nigeria when to secure jobs in this country is war and even the hope of joining the military is not considered after all military recruitments are based on tribal, ethnical, and religious sentiments?

2. How can we believe in Nigeria when jobs in this country is been shared by the elite class among their children and relations?

3. In your position as the CDS, since you came into office, has there been a call for SSC/DSSC? : The recent one I saw was for NAVY yet it was for Engineering graduates– how about those that read other courses but are willing to join?

4. Are you not aware that Nigeria has become a crime scene and many are willing to leave because of they lost hope in getting engaged in jobs that can keep them busy?

I know, few good people are reading my comment right now. I shall come back on this platform to tell the whole world if anyone can help me join short service.

I am very much willing to join any of the Nigerian armed forces. This is my passion, not #money. If you decide to give me millions today and military service, I will still choose #Military.

NB*
Kindly send me a message in my Nairaland email and we will connect if you are willing to help but I have no money to bribe my passion if you have intentions to ask for money before helping me.
Thank you.
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by seanery: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Na ogun go kill ds govt
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by fitinwell: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/25/japa-we-should-all-stay-back-fight-for-nigeria-defence-chief/

First of all Arrest that Guy in the military incharge of Procurement... That guy stole alot of Tax payers money meant to procure.. military gears and ammunition..

Then we can now talk about .. who to stay and fight and who should not..
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by luluman: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
He isn't making any sense at allundecided
We should all stay back and fight for Nigeria while you and your goons get jumbo pay, live exotic lifestyles, move with adequate security for doing absolutely nothing.

Millions are hungry, poverty has reduced their lives to nothing. Thousands are slaughtered like rams while the elites care less because it doesn't affect them in any way.

Someone I know is saving up to 5m monthly after tax and bills, this is someone who could barely save up 400k annually in Nigeria. If you've got a means, my brother leave that jungle and go hustle for a better life.
I concur. There kins & family will go at will, yet they said "we" should wait & fix the Nigeria that they spoil. Well, anyone that gets the opportunity to go & refuses to go, enjoy yourself here, as for & my family if e open pakam! we don waka o.
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Rashord007(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2023
Mr General You no well sir…….
Firstly where your own Children Dey…..

We are not the One to fight for Nigeria
The Stupid Government Is the who need to Fight for Nigeria In the Hands Of Whites Fool Countries Controlling Us Ans Extorting From Nigeria And Africa
USA, UK , FRANCE AND CO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niyi Adebayo's 60th Birthday. Governors, Others Attend (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Communities, Kills 22 Villagers / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.