Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Who Else Has Made This Mistake And How Was It Sorted? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Has Made This Mistake And How Was It Sorted? (219 Views)

Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. / How Second Hand Clothes (Okirika) Are Sorted And Put In Bales In Togo (Photos) / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Made This Mistake And How Was It Sorted? by Nwanna2588: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
I recently sent money to my account of the same banks and it has been deducted yet it has not been credited.

Meanwhile, I've sent this letter of complaint to my bank:

Subject: Request for Reversal of Intra-Transaction

Dear [Bank Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is..., and I hold an account with your bank under the account number...

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered while using USSD to transfer funds. Unfortunately, I made an error and initiated an intra-transaction instead of the intended inter-transaction. I inadvertently transferred N... to my own GT account on two separate occasions today, 25th December 2023.

I kindly request your assistance in reversing these transactions and crediting the funds back to my GT account. I understand that this mistake was due to my oversight, and I appreciate your understanding and cooperation in rectifying this matter promptly.

Please let me know if you require any additional information to process this reversal. I appreciate your prompt attention to this issue.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Please share your experience to enable me to handle it in the right way.
Re: Who Else Has Made This Mistake And How Was It Sorted? by Cortexhills99: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Wait for 24Hrs from the time of transaction. It might be reversed back or credited to the destination account after that timeframe my brother enter bank ooo else your case won’t be attended to.
Re: Who Else Has Made This Mistake And How Was It Sorted? by HugeElephant(f): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sometimes it might take two weeks.
You need to send them an email

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Payments Fintech Startup Cleva Secures $1.5 Million In Pre-seed Funding / Cheap Shipping To America, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe And Africa / How Binance P2P Contributes To Plummeting Naira Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.