Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon (37133 Views)

Popular "PAMELA WHY" Pastor - Alph Lukau Raised A Dead Man In His Church - Pics / Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by mastermaestro(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Dropped Grace?? And Nigeria still be like this ?? Una like play too much, who drop grace for Japan, china, Singapore, uae etc

Hand the country over to him to govern before you argue foolishly. After going to polling units to vote in bastards, you want to blame faith leaders for your daft decisions. Getat! angry
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by alpharoyalty: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
richkal:

Don't mind him.

His is trying to do damage control.

They thought everyone is blind.

His Name Is Written On The Chair Self.

OBA FRANCIS OLUSHOLA ALAO

The image speaks for itself undecided

There was no need for him to lie. He should have just kept quiet.
Adeboye sat on the royal stool, perhaps for perceived blessings.
No need to lie about it.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by 7upnigeria: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
mastermaestro:
I don't like sissies. Do you have to explain your personal decision all the time? Even if it were the royal stool, anyone who felt offended can swim in their tears and frustration.

Baba has dropped grace there, that's all that matters now. GOD bless Baba Adeboye, grace personified. smiley

Hes not being a sissy, its ACTING SMART by setting the record straight. If he doesnt do that, in the future or long after he's gone, people will make reference to it; newspapers and even researches could be conducted with it, his LINEAGE may never become king again if it's not well cleared NOW. His children or children's children may not be able to clear his name then. It's better he make d necessary correction now.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by Germi9: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Why not
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by thatigboman: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
bhella10:
So to fly helicopter now na crime because Jesus use donkey 🐎? Borrow sense bro
even if sense is lying on your bed, u wount see it talkless of using it.
Ur GO uses jets, flies into the atmosphere and sees that every is blank. And still tells u of God in heaven.
I dont even blame the ancestors of 2000 years that claim the cloud they see on the sky is heaven, where they say oduduwa fell from, are u too that gullible?
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by Enskynelson(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2023
thatigboman:
what impression? We know traditional rulers lie through their teeth
They and social media, where can one find more lies?
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by Raf4: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2023
thatigboman:
flying is a must? Did I hear u well? Well it's ur money that's used to buy the chopper not mine..
When in the first Republic, politicians transverse the country in cars campaigning. Going to all nooks and crannies of the country in cars, now it is a must for a daddy GO to travel from lagos in an helicopter. U get that u wished for

Young footballers and musicians etc in their twenties fly PJ or CF at will without any hassle, but it becomes an issue if an 80+ who had been into different programmes in different states within few hours of Christmas day flies.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by Kobojunkie: 1:56am On Dec 26, 2023
7upnigeria:
■ Hes not being a sissy, its ACTING SMART by setting the record straight. If he doesnt do that, in the future or long after he's gone, people will make reference to it; newspapers and even researches could be conducted with it, his LINEAGE may never become king again if it's not well cleared NOW. His children or children's children may not be able to clear his name then. It's better he make d necessary correction now.
He lied. grin
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:17am On Dec 26, 2023
mastermaestro:

Hand the country over to him to govern before you argue foolishly. After going to polling units to vote in bastards, you want to blame faith leaders for your daft decisions. Getat! angry

Read your comment again and see if it make sense. Then google countries I mentioned and see if they have over zealous religious fanatics, because you and I religion is a pain in the ass, which cut across political system, Muslim, Muslim, Christian Muslim ticket, this that, religious leaders keeping mute, Brought by the whites, but practiced more than them. Pathetic the day Nigerians becomes self aware, the day Nigerians will be saved.

Martin Luther king was a preacher, baptist minister, but fought for the freedom of the blacks today, today he is remembered 50 years plus after death. Same as Malcom X, you sit and talk about this ones who go to aso rock to enjoy themselves. And say God called Buhari, now God called Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by oneman2k7: 4:33am On Dec 26, 2023
No evidence
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by harjayi(m): 4:55am On Dec 26, 2023
Balistic4:
True Men of God in this country no reach 2 and this right here is far from one of them
then you are man of Satan. As you no get sense
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by bhella10: 5:52am On Dec 26, 2023
thatigboman:
even if sense is lying on your bed, u wount see it talkless of using it.
Ur GO uses jets, flies into the atmosphere and sees that every is blank. And still tells u of God in heaven.
I dont even blame the ancestors of 2000 years that claim the cloud they see on the sky is heaven, where they say oduduwa fell from, are u too that gullible?
Oya pele don't start crying because Adeboye no use Ekenedilichukwu Transport. ONKR!
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by Balistic4: 6:06am On Dec 26, 2023
harjayi:
then you are man of Satan. As you no get sense
Foolish idiot, I never told you I am one of them
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by israelmao(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2023
Many people have made Mount Everest out of this issue.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by 7upnigeria: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He lied. grin

Wow, mind reader.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by sweetjohn(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2023
God will continue to expose all those who play dirty games in last election. The moment this tribal pastor turned blind eyes to truth and justice in last election, he has lost his way. May God help him to come down his high horses and apologize to Nigerians especially PO and Christianity for siding with the devil and turning the devil advocate. Heaven will shock many people. Many people taught they are already in heaven but they don’t know that God is not a respecter of length of serving him but on how you ended your life.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by fredoooooo: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Ori yin ti yi sir .. you're not worthy to be on that Throne..... we respect the Throne but not you .
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by Marvfem: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2023
sweetjohn:
God will continue to expose all those who play dirty games in last election. The moment this tribal pastor turned blind eyes to truth and justice in last election, he has lost his way. May God help him to come down his high horses and apologize to Nigerians especially PO and Christianity for siding with the devil and turning the devil advocate. Heaven will shock many people. Many people taught they are already in heaven but they don’t know that God is not a respecter of length of serving him but on how you ended your life.
may God forgive you for this rubbish you wrote here
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by delishpot: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2023
Everybody want tap blessing from papa even giving their throne as offering for blessings in reward.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
7upnigeria:
■ Wow, mind reader.
His lie is written in capital letters on the chair! grin
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
delishpot:
Everybody want tap blessing from papa even giving their throne as offering for blessings in reward.
This una voodoo tapping of blessings ritual... I see that now say na even the man dey promote the thing. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
israelmao:
Many people have made Mount Everest out of this issue.
I think it clearly insults traditional beliefs of the people who set the king in that seat, don't you? It is sort of like the GO of the RCCG(king over RCCG kingdom/business) there permitting the Pope of the Roman Catholics to sit as GO for a day over his RCCG people. I bet most of his members would be enraged by it. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by delishpot: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This una voodoo tapping of blessings ritual... I see that now say na even the man dey promote the thing. lipsrsealed
Lol. If not for tapping of blessing why else would a traditional ruler give up his throne for his daddy?
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by bigcasava1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
With their big auditorium and multitude members in Nigeria I expected Nigeria to be a prospering country but the reverse is the case, Nigerians are suffering where there prayers not supposed to move God in salvaging our situation? I rest my case
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon by ericmor: 5:06am On Dec 27, 2023
Enskynelson:

I hope this can be moved in order to correct the impression earlier created from the thread below.

Who their impression help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Pastor Chris Mordi Arrested For Propagating Hate Speech In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.