Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International (12238 Views)

Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Trustedpronet: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2023
All the past leaders are empty when it comes security matters in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Mayeldah(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2023
Even if fulani bandits and herdsmen attack Lagos and kill hundreds of people

Tinubu will not say or do anything. All he cares about is having the support of the North comes 2027.

Nigerian Army and Airforce are failures!!!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by correctguy101(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2023
DeepSight:
Living in Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Benin City, Ibadan, or many other cities in Nigeria, one might have the illusion that one is not living in a country at war. However this country has been at war since the emergence of Boko Haram around 2009, and its transformation into the "bandit" and the "Fulani herdsmen" phenomena. The scale of fatalities is no different from that in an all out war - tens of thousands have lost their lives and thousands more have been displaced. Which Nigerian Government will wake up to truly be concerned about this - as opposed to being obsessed with Yachts, SUVs and the like?

If the status quo remains the same, I doubt any.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by izubext007: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2023
What do you expect, the president that submit an empty budget.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by jojothaiv(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2023
The bar is low.

Imagine the chief of defence staff saying we shouldn't leave but fight for this country and lives get slaughtered like Christmas chickens in Bokkos, Plateau state while the number citizen is all about truce deals/pacts with Fubara and Wike.

The bar is low in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2023
If only amnesty international knows what tinubu stands for, they will not call his name out for anything. Tinubu's mission is to become richer than Nigeria so he can brag about it. Nothing else matters to him. Tinubu us so damn evil.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by jojothaiv(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

How many people remain for Plateau State?

I've not heard from my security that travelled home about 6 months now to Langtang via Mangu.

...I suspect he might be dead!!
I hope he's not dead but when I saw Mangu up there I fear for the omens are not good.

My beautiful Plateau is now becoming a death trap.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by stanluiz(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Tinubu don't give a flying Bleep security. The same with economy

What he cares all about it is his political structure. The political structure of thugs, criminal, touts and election rigging.

That's the reason he fastley intervene in Rivers State and gave Fubara that 8 points useless resolution to sign.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Mike008(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2023
Morbeta11:

Here is the video, it's heartbreaking and highly graphic....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 💔

https://twitter.com/Onlineguru_/status/1739374695911141488?t=LB492QM_Fs58kcRQTYV_Kg&s=08

OMG
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Henry22(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2023
The truth is that the only language those demons understand is the MNK language and it's high time the middle belt wakes up.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Chochovini: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
Despite Buhari lowering the bar level of governance, the old man's administration wasn't this bad.
It seems Tinubu’s admin is going to be far worse than Buhari's.
. We try to warn them but they chose to be adamant. It‘s even possibble some of the victims here voted for the druggie and now this...!
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by rigarmortis: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2023
Pio44:
Let blame peter obi lol, Una never see anything , RIP to the death, BAT supporter howfr

You are very steewpeed.

Some of you will just come online and type rubbish. Una never see anything for the same plateau that voted for Peter obi enmasse.

Very insensitive. Think before you type
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by obi58: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:
Too many killings in Benue and plateau

The result is the current hunger and high cost of food items as farmers can not farm again

Yet APC won Benue state in the presidential elections so I guess the Benue people know better.

For Plateau, the support was massively for LP and PDP but rigging increased the APC numbers in the election.

The moral of this is that ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES. Vote wisely!

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by onuman: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2023
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0AU4MXsR7M49Fyrc8GD35trZhBLtXoRzQsh8TriwqVCoEZk7vtjCdyBdLp2Ri3Mnel&id=100064355005113&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7949287/herdsmen-attack-plateau-villages-christmas

No president of Nigeria can stop Nigerian groups from hating and attacking other Nigerian groups - Never.
Issue is that many Nigerian groups tell themselves the lie; the lie that indigenous multi ethnic, multi religious and multi cultural groups can coexist successfully in one country. This lie is taken by them because of their desire for cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger delta region.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Bizibi(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2023
I am surprise that this group gave the government advice to rehabilitate terrorists. I don't take them serious.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by themanderon: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Which promise made by Tinubu has been fulfilled? The man is as empty as an empty 5 thousand gallon tank. He has been found out eventually. He might even end up worse than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by mytime24(f): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
Despite Buhari lowering the bar level of governance, the old man's administration wasn't this bad.
It seems Tinubu’s admin is going to be far worse than Buhari's.
u are talking down of a 1st class student 😂
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2023
Yet, Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob are the biggest problems of APC and the North...!

You all are making Kanu look like a Prophet.

The man said it clearly that these killings have an agenda and they are state sponsored to spread immigrants from across the Desert into most parts of the nation.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Kingosytex(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2023
mytime24:
u are talking down of a 1st class student 😂
My brother, the thing tire me😅
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2023
onuman:

No president of Nigeria can stop Nigerian groups from hating and attacking other Nigerian groups - Never.
Issue is that many Nigerian groups tell themselves the lie; the lie that indigenous multi ethnic, multi religious and multi cultural groups can coexist successfully in one country. This lie is taken by them because of their desire for cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger delta region.

Precisely...! However, this is beyond inter-ethnic hatred.

This is clearly ethnic cleansing and genocide!

These people are sponsored and protected from the top.

Such atrocities have been happening for too long to be labeled as mere ethnic clashes... Nah! Not on this scale.

There has been an agenda to push out native Northerners and Nigerians, and replace them with Nomadic immigrants from across the desert...! This is quite obvious.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by delishpot: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2023
The more insecurity the more money the politicians of such state earns.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Afonja007: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2023
obi58:

Yet APC won Benue state in the presidential elections so I guess the Benue people know better.

For Plateau, the support was massively for LP and PDP but rigging increased the APC numbers in the election.

The moral of this is that ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES. Vote wisely!
apc did not win benue in presidential election

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2023
onuman:

I dey tell you

Mehn very very big lie, they can never coexist, except ideology is adjusted.

Or modernization is 100% embraced wholeheartedly.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by EdiskyHarry: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2023
Nigeria is a failed nation, led by a foolish old man
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by agyo(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2023
Is more than this Sir.

I just don't understand why this keep reoccurring and not sight to nipping it in the bud.

DatNiggaDaz:
The lower muslims just continuing & doing what the higher muslim caliphate want him to do

They are subjects of the higher muslim caliphate who used religion to usher the clueless incompetent Baron.

The massacre & ethnic cleansing a night before Xmas was a landgrabbing, religious ethnic cleansing statement..

A MU-MU stolen mandate don't give a Bleep as long as infidels are massacred. Does anyone think that the islamic fulani Terrorists will ever be apprehended

Mark my words the ethnic cleansing & land grabbing will be worst in this MU-MU regime more than the Ruga regime.

Do you remember statement like " where are the cows". A typical lower muslim subject will not care if a whole statte or country is massacred by their superior fulani muslim terrorists as long he remains a lower muslim subject who will love to prove to his higher muslim caliphate that he can massacre more Christians than his master terrorist

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Entusky(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2023
The government don't care at all, since it is not muslims that were killed during maulud celebration.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by MadamExcellency: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2023
Streetdoctor:
Meanwhile, is Gen Gowon still alive and witnessed d massacre going on in plateau state?
There's a hiding agenda from those Fulani, they just want to conquer Benue at all costs from their extend their madness to some part of the west

Gowon was not as a belligerent murderer as a war veteran. You got to listen to his broadcast during the war by foreign media. It was Fulanis and the Arab League that perpetrated the heinous crimes coupled with Awolowo's wicked counsel of blockade of food from foreign donors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Dittodat: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:
Too many killings in Benue and plateau

The result is the current hunger and high cost of food items as farmers can not farm again

They have been killing each other for decades. So hunger has always been the reason?
I beg stop posting rubbish trash.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by Dittodat: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2023
Amnesty Nigeria is not Amnesty international. This is a local political organization masquerading as a human rights group. It's actually controlled by one or two people with political agenda. Pathetic.
always politicizing all issues when you don't have to.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International by lomprico(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2023
Everything about him is empty!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without FG Allocation / Technical Glitches Throw Abuja, Lagos Residents Into Darkness / Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.